Getting ready

That XX

Jiyong opened the door and took of his black shoes before stepping into the apartment. In a few hours he would go on a date with Jenny, something he could only have dreamt of before he gained confidence. A date at a 5 star restaurant, isn’t it what every woman dream of...

He went to his lovely kitchen to grab some food. “Aish, I forgot to buy food on my way home” he said while scratching his head, “I guess I’ll make a sandwhich”. The sunlight shined through his open window. It was fairly hot, even hotter then before. Even though he lived at the 12th floor the weather was still very hot and the wind that blew were rarely cold.

The time was currently 4 PM, and he decided to watch some TV while eating his sandwhich. They rarely broadcasted anything Jiyong is interested in, but he still found it entertaining to watch reality shows. He took a bite of the sandwhich and went to the bathroom to wash his hair. “My hair feels so disgusting with all this hair gel on my hair” he said while rinsing it with some schampoo and water. He grabbed a towel and dried his hair on the way back to the living room.

The program he watched was boring, and made Jiyong kind of sleepy after a while, but he continued to watch it either way. After eating the sandwhich and finished watching the program he started yawning, so he took his filthy plate to the sink in the kitchen. “I should really clean the dishes but---” Jiyong got interuppted by his own yawning, “I guess I’ll clean them later”. He went back to his soft couch and took a nap....


Jiyong woke up stressed, he looked at the time and realized that in around 40 minutes Jenny would be here, and he hasn’t even showered yet. He grabbed a towel, took of his clothes, put them inside the laundry basket and started showering. The water rinsed of the hair gel even more, and he started feeling refreshed. Even though he was pretty stressed, it didn’t make him break his habit of singing in the shower.

His phone vibrated and the ring tone started, but he didn’t seem to have noticed it at all. The sound of water splashing the slippery bath tub and his singing voice echoing in the bathroom,  together were too loud for him too actually be able to hear anything else. Jiyong finished showering, put on some clothes and walked to his room. His feet still had some water on them which made some splashing noise when he walked. “Hmm, why did Dong-Sung call me” he wondered when he noticed he missed a phone call by him. He dialed his number and pressed the call button...

“Ey Dong-Sung, what’s up bro, why did you call me” Jiyong said. “Ah, I just wanted to give you some---” Dong-Sung replied, getting interrupted by Jiyong’s sigh. “Listen, I know I was a shy little boy that didn’t knowing anything about women but you’ve already taught me everything Dong-Sung, I’ve manned up bro”. “I got to go okay, Jenny is probably knocking on the door” Jiyong said and hung up. He walked to the hall and opened the door.

“H-Hi Jiyong! W-why are you only wearing a towel around your waist” she said while blushing and covering her eyes with her hand. “Ah, I just finished showering, sorry” he replied. “Sit down on my couch and wait for 5 minutes okay honey?”. She walked towards the couch, took of her black jacket, sat dow and put it beside her, looking around at his apartment.

Jiyong started putting on his clothes, first his pants, then his shirt and lastly he slicked back his hair with some hair gel. He wanted to ask her about her day but.. He didn’t, because Dong-Sung said bad-asses don’t really do that. “I’m done, lets go” he told her while sighing. She picked up her jacket and they both walked to the hall. Before putting on his shoes he moved towards her and gave a peck on her cheek, making her blush.

“Today will be wonderful day” he said while putting on his shoes, making Jenny blush even more.