That Girl

That XX

“I take the customers order, and hand over the bubble tea of their choice. A perfectly normal day for me. I love working at the Bubble Café, most people probably don’t like working as a waitress and cashier, but I really enjoy it. I love interacting with the customers while making their bubble teas, It’s fun to bound with them. Sometimes I even sit down with them and talk when I’m on my break!

There is this girl, that comes in everyday, at 2 pm, hmm now that I think about it, maybe she also is on her break? Who knows, haha. I love talking to her, she is a very kind person, and always making me laugh when she cracks a joke. Yesterday she told me a really funny joke---”

“Hey Jiyong stop writing and come over here and make some bubble tea man!” said  Dong-Sung to me. “Yeah yeah, I’m coming” I replied. Dong-Sung owns this little bubble tea cafe, and is one of my best friends in this world, even though he is some years older then me. Hyung always gives me a bunch of advices everyday, about anything!

It’s currently 1:45 pm, and I’m waiting for the beautiful girl to step into the cafe, I really wonder where she is. Because of the lack of customers, I headed into the dishing room to waste some time. Washing dishes might be boring, but it sure is a wise thing to waste your time on, especially when you know the pile of dishes won’t wash themselfs any time soon!
I kept dishing and eventually lost track of the time...

Hyung came into the dishing room to look for me, he told me the girl is here! I looked out of the little window we have inside the dishing room and saw her.
She was on her phone texting, her friend hopefully, and her hair was wavy and beautiful as always. Just watching her sit over there gave me butterflies!

“Hi there, what would you like me to do for you today” I told her. She giggled and answered  “I would like get the usual”. I went to make her the usual strawberry bubble tea, not many like that flavour, but she seemed to love it, and so did I.
I asked her about her day, and we talked for a while....

“Oh I’m terribly sorry Jiyong, but I need to rush to work again, I forgot I had to go there a bit early to prepare some things!” she told me after a while. Before she went and told me good bye, I asked her what her name was.

“Oh haven’t I told you it before? I’m so sorry, but I’m Jenny, Jenny Kim. See you tomorrow again, I had a nice time talking to you today Oppa!”

“She called me oppa for the first time~” I thought to myself while watching her leave the cafe in a rush and her hair fladder in a perfect way ... “But most importantly, I finally knew her name.

Jenny Kim, the perfect name ... for the perfect girl.”