The tragic love song of destiny

Korea's little princess

Let your heart feel for the afflictions and distress of everyone.

*George Washington

 

-Mel's POV-
I didn't talk to Chey for hours. She talked with nobody. Then she left. Without a word goodbye.
She held her head down and left. Just like that. Zelo screamed out her name and begged her not to go but she left.
My best friend for 7 years went through the door and I had no idea if I'd see her again. Day by day passed without Zelo leaving his room.
I heard Himchan oppa saying that Chey would marry in 3 days.

2 days later at the airport:
-Cheyenne's POV-
"The flight is about 12 hours. Don't you wanna stop, not talking to me?", he asked but I didn't even look at him.
I stared out of the window think about Zelo.
"This is a kinda kidnapping...!"
"It speaks!", he said and laughed.
I gave him the evil look.
"I know you wanna give me THE LOOK but you just look like a spoilt child."
"I can be happy."
"You're never happy!" He laughed.
"I'm happy when you're not around!"
"A lie too, you love me!", he said and smiled.
"Is your imagination running wild? I don't love you! You were the one who left me! I don't love you anymore, Edward.", I said
and my heart hurted like hell.
"Can you ever forgive me...?", he asked and looked at me seriously for the first time. He wanted to take my hand but I pushed it away.
"No.", I said short but expressive and looked into his eyes. I'd never love him again.
For a split second, our hands touched and it felt familiar.
"You can't just rely on me that I forget."
"No I can't. But I want you to remember, I loved you."
I looked out of the window again thinking about Zelo. What had I done? I left without saying goodbye.
I just turned around, leaving all alone and Zelo screaming out my name...
-Flashback-
"Cheyenne will leave our company. She'll go to England and marry Edward Redmayne.", my manager said.
I didn't look Zelo in the eyes.
"You... You just give in?", he whispered shocked.
My daddy wanted me to marry him so I had to do it. Even if it breaks me.
"No.", Zelo said and stepped toward me, through his hyungs.
"NO!", Zelo screamed at Eddie. "You won't take her away from me! She's mine! SHE'S MINE!", he yelled and his hyungs had to stop and grab him.
They carried him away and I just walked out of his life...
-End flashback-

-Zelo's POV-
I sat locked up in my room. The hyungs locked me up so wouldn't do anything stupid like kill this bastard.
After a few hours Lisa noona came in and gave me something to eat.
She brought me tomatoes.
"Not hungry...", I said and she looked sad.
"You should be happy. Tomorrow at this time you'll be free again."
I threw the plate against the wall.
"Tomorrow at this time she'll be married! I'll never be happy again!", I yelled and felt that my eyes filled up with tears again.

-Lisa's POV-
He slumped.
"I can't believe she' gone.", Zelo whispered.
"Zelo please...", I said and tried to touch his shoulder to comfort him but he pushed me away.
"GO AWAY!", he yelled and pushed me that hard that I fell backwards.
Everything was suddenly numb. Everything blurred.
"Noona? Noona!"
Zelo was just a little boy. I didn't want him to be unhappy.
Suddenly I saw his worried face above me.
'I curse you, Bang Cheyenne. I curse your marriage with regret, hatred and impotence.
You've hurt an innocent little boy. May the devil take your soul.', I thought and everything around me got black.