Second Member

Glamorous|| NH Media || New Girl Group || Apply Open!

cao_0817.jpg

Profile

Name: Son Chan Rae

Nicknames: Rae, Karma

Born: 11/25/1994/South Korea,Gwangju

Age: 17

Height: 177

Weight: 52

Any Language(s):

  • Korean (fluent)
  • Spanish (fluent)
  • Mandarin(basic)

 

Family

Father: Son Changhyun | 47 | Architect | Alive | He is a very easy-going person. He lives his life to the fullest and tries not to stress himself out. He is optimistic and doesn't say no when his daughter asks him anything.

Mother: Lee Ah Song | 43 | English professor | Alive | She is strict but not very strict. She is very stubborn and doesn't like to compromise. She focuses on work a lot but is always there for the family. She is strong-willed but would hate it if her children were unhappy.

Sibling(s): Song Dongwoon | 21 | BEAST | Dongwoon is very childish for his looks but that is what makes him lovable. He is goofy and can be the shoulder to lean on when things don't go the right way. He is also soft-hearted and very determined. He thinks in a childish way but he can get the serious point across.

 

Associated

Friends: 

Eunhyuk | 26 | Suju | Eunhyuk is a very loving person. He is someone that would make a joke out of any and everything. He is a true gentlemen and respects women. He is also very charismatic when he dances. He is soft hearted and cries the easiest in Suju along with Ryewook.

Onew | 23 | SHINee | Onew is generally a cheerful type, loves to smile and to joke around. Has his moments of ups-and-downs but who doesn't, but tries to show his playful side at all times. He is shy when presenting his self to others and can be gullible at times.

Simon-D | 28 | Supreme Team | He is a very childish person. He loves himself alot and is not afraid to let people hear. He isn't shy and is very outgoing. He brings out the best is some people.

Best Friend: 

Dongho | 18 | U-KISS | Dongho is a unique individual. J eloves food and would joke around with you when he feels like. There are also times when he his rude but it is just who he is. He likes to stay out of trouble when he is not the one causing it. He is someone who can annoy you but make you love him at the same time.

Sulli | 18 | f(x) | Sulli is someone with a bubbly personality. She can be shy at times but she is very adamant when she wants to be. She is someone everyone wants to be friends with. She is sweet, soft spoken, but can be fierce.

Rival: 

Yoona | 22 | SNSD | Enemies | She is very counter-acting. She shows this angel-like side one minute and the next its gone. She over does the innocent act but when she is not acting she is an agreeable person.She is also very smart and knows how to get her way. She is not the typical mean girl, she has a sweet side  but its hidden underneath the faulty angel.

 

Lover

Name: Minho

Age: 20

Group: SHINee

 

Stage

Stage name: Karma

Fancily name: Spirit Chasers

Fanclub Color(s):           

Persona: 4D Chameleon

In the group you would be?: I would be the person that the group members would have fun with and some to when they need to talk or let their emotions out.

 

Position

The Appa

Lead Vocal & Main dancer


A/N Congratz to mist07859!!!!!!! 4 peoples left!!! Come on!!! Date line on 10/1/2012!!!!!!!