TaeNy - Letter

YoonYul, TaeNy, SooSica, and JungLi Drabbles

 

"Your eyes, nose, lips, body,  everything. It's all just perfect to me.
It's like you were an angel that fell from heaven, destined to be the first person I 'd love.
 I am incapable of counting the number of times I've stolen glances and stared, and on most occasions, I have caught you doing the same.
 
Could it be that you feel the same? The similar pull and tug that leaves me asking for more than a short glance.
Is it just lust?  Lust for your thin, beautiful frame that not only I notice? I doubt it.
I've been attracted to other people, but never have I felt this affection. It's as if I've known you for so long.
I haven't had the guts to talk to you yet. I talk to your friends and even your sister, but not you.
I don't think I can do it.
Every bit of courage in my system drains out at your presence. You're like a huge, gaping hole that lets everything pass through.
 
 
That little, green monster also talks to me from time to time, nagging nonstop, telling me to do muster up the will and do it, but to no avail.
" don't have the right to be jealous, but it's inevitable. 
Everything about you is inevitable. Mysterious,  inexplicable, unsolved, puzzling, mystifying, baffling.
In general, strange.
 
I want you closer.  Just to always see you, to know if you're doing alright.
I don't know why, I just do.
 
Our future is indefinite, but right now, all I want is the prospect of you, happy. I don't care if it's in the arms of someone else.
Well, it hurts, but it won't be half the pain I'd feel at the view of you sad, so, it's acceptable.
 
I hope someday you'd notice the burning love for you I have inside. But for the moment, keep that smile I've fallen for.
 
I'm always here for you, okay?
Stay safe.
Always be on cloud nine.
I love you.
-KTY"
 
 
 
I saw the ink on the letter smear, the paper wet from my constantly falling tears.
 
I don't know you, but I can feel the sincerity you have.
 
I look forward to finding out your true identity in the future.
 
I'm fairly certain that I'll be able to reciprocate the feelings you have towards me.
 
I hope someday, you'll have the valor to walk up to me and tell me who you are, because I think I like you already.
 
Wherever you are right now, be safe and I hope you're happy as well.