Confessions

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend

It was a nice sunny Saturday afternoon and Victoria was staring out the window, trying to think of something to do. She was deep in thought and didn't notice her phone ringing until the fourth ring. She quickly picked up, forgetting to look at the caller ID. 

"Yoboseyo?" She said.

"Oh Victoria, it's me Donghae. I have something to tell you and knowing you, you were probably staring out the window thinking about how you can spend your time." It was scary how well these two knew each other. They've been best friends since 4 years old. 

"Where do you want to meet?"

"Let's meet at the park we always go to. See you in 30 minutes." He replied.

"Okay." After hanging up the phone Victoria quickly got ready dressing in a short skirt, a white tanktop, and a dark blue cardigan. When she got there 30 minutes later, she saw the person she least wanted to see. Jung Jessica. Victoria absolutely loathed her. Jessica was like a shadow fallowing Donghae everywhere whenever she ran into him. Of course she hated Vic cause she was so close to Donghae.

Deciding to see what they were talking about, Victoria got closer to them and tried to hear the conversation as best she could.

"Oppa, you should go out with me. Stop hanging around that stupid good-for-nothing girl you call Victoria. I'm smart, pretty, and every guy  wants to date me. I only like you though." Jessica's annoying voice was heard. Victoria was nervous about Donghae's answer. 'Will he say yes? Maybe I should just leave before my heart gets broken.' It was true, it would break her heart if Donghae, the person she loved since she first saw him, said yes to the person she hated most. Vic started to walk away but stopped when she heard Donghae's next words.

"I'm sorry, Jessica. I never liked you and I never will. There's already another girl who I've fallen head over heels for. Please leave. I already told you the answer to your confession. Also, never call Vic a good-for-nothing girl. She's smarter than you, prettier than you, and has more guys following her around than you ever did. She has a good heart unlike you. Don't ever insult her again. Now, leave." Victoria was completely shocked by his words.

"I will get revenge. I won't leave you, Victoria, or the girl you like alone." Jessica stomped off in anger.

After a few seconds, Victoria stepped out. "Well look at that. Lee Donghae was mean to a girl for the first time in his life." She unsuccessfully tried to get a laugh out of him. All of a sudden, he stood up looking her right in the eye with a serious face.

"Song Victoria, what I'm about to tell you may ruin our friendship forever. Whether it is in a good way or bad way, I'm not positively sure... It took me forever to gather up the courage and tell you this, I love you.

"Ever since I met you, I was taken away by you. You're the light of my life. All those girls that ask me out, I always reject them because you're the one and only person in my heart. I know you may not feel the same way but I ju-" He was cut off by Victoria's sudden lips on his.

"Idiot. I would never look at anyone but you. I wouldn't be able to live without you. You have no idea how long I've been wanting you to tell me you love me. I also have loved you since the first day I saw you. I love you, Lee Donghae and don't you ever forget that."

"I promise that for as long as I live, I will only see you and love you."

With that the two hugged each other tightly as the sun set behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong  yorebeun!

This is my first fic about Donghae and Victoria. 

Is it boring! I feel like I did a bad job. Hehe. 

I was inspired to write one about Haetoria after reading 

some five with the two. 

Ok, well annyeong! Got school tomorrow :p

-2pmfan4ever