Stolen Kiss from the President

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 1 : Stolen Kiss from the President 

 

* Aish ! Park Chan Yeol, I swear if you aren't here in 5 minutes I'M LEAVING ! *

 

I was waiting patiently for my childhood friend in the empty hallway of our school. Is always the same routine. Everytime we have a student council reunion, he always I mean ALWAYS comes late and I ALWAYS wait for him. I took a quick glimpse on my wrist watch and let out a sigh.

 

'' Aigoo ! That's it ! I-- '' I couldn't wait any longer. Just when I was ACTUALLY gonna leave I heard someone panting and running straight towards me. I turned around and immediately knew who it was.

 

It was a really tall and handsome guy. He had a huge silly grin on his cute but sweaty face and was waving his hand like crazy. His facial expression showed both excitement from seeing me and relief that I waited for him.

 

Once he finally stood infront of me, I crossed my arms over my chest while giving him the '' you know how long I've been waiting for you ? '' look. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead with a handkerchief and finally put it back in his pants' front pocket.

 

'' Mianhae Mina. I'm so grateful that you waited for me.'' He smiled sweetly.

 

'' Park Chan Yeol, do you know that I have been waiting for you for '' I looked at my watch and quickly back to him ''  for 25 minutes ! ''.

 

'' I know, I know. Mianhae. I promise you that after school I'll treat you for diner. Anything you want.'' He looked so cute and sorry.

 

I couldn't stay mad at him for that long so I forgave him but I took this chance for some payback.

 

'' Arasseo then for diner you're taking me to Heavenly Sweets.'' I said with a mischievous smile.

 

'' Of course. Anything you want. I promise.''

 

I smiled at him playfully, grabbed his hand and we both started running down the long hallway.

 

'' I still can't believe that you're the school's Vice-President ! You're always late ! '' I said in a playful tone.

 

'' Wae ? Are you JELLY ? '' He chuckled. '' You can take my place if you want. Is too much responsibility anyway.''

 

I slapped his arm playfully and we continued running while giggling.

 

---

 

When we arrived at the student council office, the atmosphere in the room changed quickly from a light conversation to a death silence. It was clearly written on each of the council's faces that they were pissed except from the school President - Su Ho. He just greeted us while nodding his head.

 

We both bowed down and apologized for being late. We took our seats and the reunion started.

 

---

 

It was lunchtime, everyone left to the cafeteria except for me and the Vice-President. Because we were late, we had to do chores. Those are the rules. -.- !

 

* Stop whining Shin Mina ! The quicker you finish your chores, the sooner you can eat ! *

 

I was busy brooming the floor when suddenly the door opened, revealing a handsome but rebellious guy. He was wearing heavy black eyeliner, his brown hair was messy and stylish and he wasn't wearing the school blazer on. He had a lollipop in his mouth.

 

'' Yah ! Byun Baek Hyun ! How many times do I have to repeat myself ? Only members of the student council can en-- '' I was suddenly cut off by Baek Hyun's lollipop in my mouth.

 

He smirked '' That's better.''

 

Chan Yeol left his work on the desk and joined us. 

 

'' Hey Baekiiie ~ ! What about me ? Where's my lollipop ? '' Chan Yeol asked enthusiastically.

 

Baek Hyun turned to the giant '' Sorry but lollipops are for girls only. Policy.''

 

Chan Yeol gave him a glare and I giggled at his nonsense policy. I removed the lollipop from my mouth.

 

'' So what are you guys doing ? Let's go eat ! ''

 

'' Great idea Baekie ! C'mon on ! I'm starving ~ '' Chan Yeol wrapped his long arm around Baek's shoulder with a huge grin and started to walk towards the door.

 

'' Wait a minute there Mister ! '' I walked towards them and grabbed the giant's ear making him to bend down to my height. '' Did you forget that we have chores to finish ? '' I glared at him.

 

'' Owww ~ ! Mina please let go ! It hurts ! '' He whined.

 

'' Mianhae Baek but because of this babo '' I glared at the whining boy and looked back at Baek Hyun '' we can't eat lunch together today.''

 

He let out a sigh while shrugging his shoulders '' Arasseo. Then I'll be heading off first. See ya doll face ! See ya Yeollie ! '' He waved his hand.

 

Once he left, I let go of Yeollie's ear and closed the door. Chan Yeol was pouting while rubbing his ear.

 

'' Now back to work ! '' I said and he nodded his head.

 

Time passed by and I finally finished my work. I sighed with relief and looked at Yeollie, sitting down looking confused at the papers spread all over the desk.

 

* Gosh, he looks so cute when he's confused :3 ! *

 

I walked towards him slowly, I bent down a little, rested my head on his shoulder while wrapping my arms around his neck from behind. He immediately stopped his work and turned his head to me.

 

'' Need help ? '' I asked and he responded me with one of his cutest smiles.

 

Then suddenly the door opened once again but this time it revealed a stunned Su Ho. His eyes were glued on us and he just stood there without saying anything. Then Chan Yeol turned his head towards Su Ho and smiled.

 

'' Hyung, what are you doing ? Don't just stand there.'' He chuckled and I let go of him.

 

Su Ho's face was bright pink. He closed the door and joined us. I think my face is blushing as well. I didn't expect the President to come back and I didn't expect him to see US in that position ! I mean Chan Yeol and I are best friends since kindergarten so we do use alot of skinship. Sometimes people do mistake us for a couple and I think that Su Ho thinks the same way NOW. I'm worried.

 

'' I've ... brought you guys lunch.'' He placed on the desk two boxes of sushi and two cans of soda.

 

'' Oh ya ! Thanks man ! '' Chan Yeol's eyes were glittering and he started eating. '' You're the best hyung ! '' He added with his mouth full.

 

I bowed my head and thanked him. He just smiled while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

---

 

Kim Joon Myun or better known as Su Ho. The school President. An honorary student. Only has straight A's and NEVER once in his life had an F ! Always ranked 1st in his academics. His parents are both doctors and he's following their path. By hearing this, you would probably think that he's a nerd, strict, boring or serious but he is actually a really nice, sociable and fun guy. Not to forget he is also a cutie >.< ! Anyways back to the subject : Su Ho. Personally, I don't really know him ( cause I'm not his friend only a simple classmate ) and I don't hang out with him either EXCEPT for student council reunions and stuffs. Oh and he is actually friends with Chan Yeol.

 

Seriously, I have no clue how they became friends ! I mean those two are so .... different but surprisingly they get a long really well. While me ... is just awkward. Everytime we would see eachother we would greet and have a small conversation. Talk about our duties as the student council, homework and school projects. Nothing else. I mean I am doing an effort to talk to him. Only doing it for Chan Yeol since they are friends and I guess he is doing the same with me.

 

'' Helllooooo ~ ! Earth to Shin Mina ! Are you there ? '' Chan Yeol was waving his hand infront of my face. I blinked my eyes and looked at him.

 

'' Gosh ! Finally you're back ! '' He shook his head while doing '' tskk '' with his mouth. '' You were completely in deep thought. So what's going on in your head ? '' He pointed to my forehead.

 

'' N-nothing ! I ... '' I paused for a while while still walking beside him. Then I noticed a really huge pink banner decorated with cupcakes and cakes. It was written in both pink and white ''Heavenly Sweets''. Heavenly Sweets was just a few feet away on the other block.

 

'' Omo ! Is just there ! '' I said excitedly. I started running towards the cafe.

 

'' Aigoo ! She can be so childish when it comes to cakes and sweets.'' Chan Yeol said while chuckling and ran after her.

 

---

 

'' Gomawo Yeollie Oppa ~ ! '' I said with my baby voice and smiled sweetly at him.

 

You see I planned this from the very beginning when he said ''Anything you want'' so I had 2 plates filled with many different cakes, doughnuts, cupcakes and danishes. That's for being late !

 

'' Aish ! Now I'm totally broke.''

 

'' Don't worry. Here have a chocolate doughnut.'' I gave him the doughnut while I was eating my strawberry short cake.

 

'' You know '' he took a bite and continued '' you're gonna get fat with all these pastries.''

 

'' How can a small girl like you eat so much like a grown man like me ? '' He added.

 

I chuckled when he said ''grown man''. But I'm too concentrated on eating that I didn't pay attention to what he said.

 

Chan Yeol was eating and then noticed someone heading towards the counter. '' Oh ! Hyung ! Hyung ! '' He was waving his hand and motioned the guy to come. Then in an instant there was someone standing beside our table. I looked up and ...

 

'' Hi Mina ! '' Su Ho sat down beside Chan Yeol.

 

I smiled at him and offered him some pastries. He grabbed the tiramisu cake '' Gomawo ''.

 

So the guys were talking about stuffs while I was eating my double chocolate cake with vanilla icing. Sometimes Su Ho would look at me and try to talk to me.

 

'' Hyung don't try. Once she eats her sweets she totally forgets about the outside world.'' Chan Yeol warned him.

 

Then suddenly my tummy started to hurt and I stopped eating. I got up from my seat and excused myself. I headed straight to the girls washroom.

 

---

 

Back at the table was only Chan Yeol and Su Ho. Su Ho turned to his friend with a serious expression on his face.

 

'' Chan Yeol, can I ask you something ? ''

 

'' Sure '' He wasn't paying attention to his friend since he was worried about Mina.

 

'' Are ... are you guys ... dating ? ''

 

Now that got his attention. He turned his head facing Su Ho and started blushing.

 

'' A-A-A-A-Aniyaaa ! '' He was shaking his hands. '' Hyung I told you that we are BEST FRIENDS not a COUPLE ! '' He started to fake laugh.

 

'' I know that but ... I can't help to notice how close you guys are. Is like you are a REAL couple. You do spend alot of time with her. Everyday. At school and outside school.''

 

Chan Yeol was feeling uncomfortable. Mina and him had been best friends since kindergarten until now. They had a really strong friendship. He considered her as his younger sister BUT during their last year of middle school, he did started seeing her in a different way.

 

'' Anyways, hyung why are you asking ? '' He finally asked. Fearing for the next thing that comes out of Su Ho's mouth. Seriously, this guy is so unpredictable. You never know what can happen next.

 

Su Ho took a deep breath and looked directly into Chan Yeol's eyes.

 

'' Do you have any romantic feelings towards Mina ? '' He emphasized on the word ''romantic''.

 

There was a moment of silence. Su Ho was staring into Chan Yeol's eyes. He didn't blink once. Being the happy virus he is. He started laughing out loud uncontrollably.

 

'' Ro-roman-tic-tic feelings ! HAHAHAHA ! Aniya of course not.'' He finally come down. '' How many times I'm I gonna repeat myself ? Best Friends ! ''

 

Su Ho nodded his head and continued questioning the poor guy.

 

'' Does she have a boyfriend ? Or does she like someone ? ''

 

'' Aniya, she's single. I don't know if she likes someone but I don't think so.'' He said while scratching his head.

 

'' Hyung why are you asking me these questions ? Why don't you just ask her yourself ? ''

 

---

 

'' Ah ! Thank God is friday ! '' I stretched my arms.

 

* I can't wait to go home, relax on my bed while watching some good dramas.*

 

Today, Chan Yeol had basket-ball pratice and Baek Hyun had pratice with his band so that means ... I'll be walking home alone. I sighed once I stepped out of the school. -.- ! I looked up at the sky.

 

'' Aww ! And is such a beautiful day. Too bad there's no one to hang out with.'' I pouted talking to myself.

 

'' Mina ! ''

 

I heard someone calling me so I looked around and saw Su Ho walking towards me. Oh Gosh ! 

 

'' Hi Su Ho ! ''

 

He nodded his head. '' Isn't it beautiful today ? '' He looked up at the sky and back to me. I nodded back and he asked me with a smile.

 

'' Do you want to go somewhere and hang out ? ''

 

Woah ! I'm surprised. This is the first time that he invited me out. To hang out ? Just the two of us ? ... Well I don't really want to go back home yet. So I nodded my head with a big smile.

 

---

 

I'm quiet surprised. I didn't expect to have so much fun hanging out with Su Ho. To break the ice, we started playing 20 questions while riding the bus. There where moments when we started laughing and people gave us a weird look. Thanks to this game, I did get to know him a little better. So we went to the park, we walked around and talked and laughed. After we went to get some bubble tea and finally ended up here at the Han River.

 

We were sitting down on a bench just looking at the beautiful scene while drinking bubble tea. The sun was going down and the sky was a mix of pink, purple, orange and dark blue. It started to get chilly and unfortunately I didn't have my blazer. Then at that moment, as if he read my mind, Su Ho removed his blazer and put it around my shoulders.

 

'' Chilly isn't it ? At least now you won't feel cold.'' He smiled sweetly.

 

'' Gomawo '' I blushed and took a sip of my bubble tea.

 

'' Chan Yeol and I always come here at night. We love looking at the beautiful and colorful lights lighting the river.'' I smiled thinking about him.

 

'' D-Do you like him ? ''

 

I looked at Su Ho dumbfounded '' Huh ? Chan Yeol ? Of course ! '' I shouted.

 

His eyes widen in shock and he just stared at me.

 

'' He is my best friend. Why wouldn't I like him ? '' I added and giggled.

 

Su Ho then started laughing. '' Aniya. What I meant was do you like him as a lover ? ''He asked in a very serious tone.

 

There was a moment of silence. My heart was beating quick and my face was red as a tomato. WAE ? Why such a question ?

 

'' Su Ho ... '' I looked back at his face and then everything went by so fast.

 

His large hands cupped my face and his lips crashed into mine. His lips are so soft and sweet. At first, the kiss was gentle, soft and tender. I didn't responded back cause I was in total SHOCK ! I pushed him back and looked at him in disbelief.

 

'' W-W-W-WH-WH-What ... are you ... doing ?? ''

 

'' Isn't obvious ? '' He smirked. '' Everytime I see you and Chan Yeol together ... I get jealous, angry, sad. I just have all these mix weird feelings.'' He touched his chest. '' I've never fell in love before cause I'm so busy with my studies and all. But ever since you joined the student council ..... I've been only looking at YOU ''

 

'' You're the only girl that caught my attention. You're not like the others. You're very special.'' He smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush. '' You're beautiful, intelligent, sweet, caring, fun ... you're amazing ! ''

 

'' Any guy would be very lucky to have you.'' He took a deep breath and grabbed both my hands into his. '' I love you Shin Mina ! Saranghae ! '' He said with the most sweetest voice ever.

 

I'm totally SPECHLESS ! Eotteoke ?? I've never been confessed before ! And right now, the school president just CONFESSED to ME ! I don't know what to do !

 

Su Ho started kissing my lips again but this time it was rough. I didn't responded but out of nowhere he brought me closer to his body by wrapping his hand around my neck. The other hand landed on my right ! He squeezed it and I let out a moan. Then I felt his tongue entering my mouth. Oh gosh ! I was getting very hot, my heart was beating quickly, I wasn't in my right state of mind anymore. Then, he lifted me up from the bench and put me down on his lap without breaking the hot and passionate kiss. I spread my legs open and felt getting hard on mine. My hands were playing with his hair, he was massaging my s while on my neck.

 

I couldn't stop loudly. I was enjoying the pleasure of his kisses, his bites, his , his pocking member and his groans. He then stopped on my neck and removed his hands from my s. He looked deeply into my eyes and asked in a husky voice '' Mina do you love me ? ''

 

BAM ! Something in my brain exploded. OMFG !!! What am I doing ?? Making out with Su Ho in the middle of the night infront of the Han River where plenty of people pass by !! I immediately came back to reality, I got off of him and turned my back.

 

* Shin Mina, what's wrong with you ? You don't love him. Why are you making out with him ? Gosh ! I was so caught up in the moment that I lost my mind.*

 

I turned back facing Su Ho very slowly, he was already standing and looking at me with painful eyes. He was bitting his bottom lip and his fists were shaking. I guess he already knows the answer.

 

'' Mi-mi-mian-hae-yo Su .... Su Ho but I-I don't l-love you. I'm so-sorry.'' My voice was shaking and I bowed down.

 

He was quiet. He didn't say anything, he stood there like a statue and he was looking down at the ground. I removed his blazer from my shoulders and laid it on the empty bench.

 

'' I'm sorry. I can't accept your feelings. I was caught up in the moment and I feel bad about it. Sorry Su Ho.'' I ran away as fast as I could without looking back.

 

---

 

I can't believe that Su Ho likes loves ME ?! He confessed and we made out ! OH GOD, I regret it so much ! I don't love him and I played with his poor heart. Aish ! It will be so freaking awkward and embarrassing on Monday. Plus I can't hide from him.

 

I was staring at my bedroom's ceiling and unconsciously touched my lips. That wasn't my first kiss. Thank God ! My first kiss was back in middle school with a guy named Alex. But this is my first kiss since I've entered high school ! That means my second kiss and it was with Su Ho ! He stole a kiss from my lips !

 

'' A stolen kiss from the president '' I murmured to myself.

 

 


 

 

Okay so this is the first chapter :D !!

What do you guys think ? Please leave your comments I would really appreciate it >.< !! Don't be shy :) And please subscribe.

So what's the relationship between Mina (You) and Baek Hyun ? Curious ?

What's gonna happen with Su Ho ? What does Chan Yeol feel about you ? What do you feel about him ?

Who's gonna be the next kisser ?

Chapter 2 coming soon ... :)