Chapter 2

How we became shining shinee

Jinki and kibum made their way to the SM entertainment building.This is the only day they can sign up for the audition.

As they were walking around,they bumped into someone.

The guy was quite short and look kinda like a dinousour and a puppy.

"Mianhae."he quickly apologised.

"No,no it's alright."jinki said to him.

"Are you also signing up for the audition?"kibum said.

"Yeah,only i can't seem to find my way around this place."the guy replied.

"Then how about you follow us?we are also signing up for the audition."said jinki.

"Really?thank you.by the way,i'm jonghyun.kim jonghyun"the guy said and smiled.

"i'm kim kibum and this guy here is lee jinki."kibum said and pointed to jinki.

 

The 3 of them made their way to the place where a lot of people have gathered in.Many of them were filling in a form.

'Wow,i can't believe there are so many people that are auditioning."said jinki.

"I know.with this many people,how are we ever gonna get accepted?"said jonghyun.

"Don't say that.i'm sure that if we work hard enough,we can earn a spot here."kibum said firmly.

They took the forms and filled it in.After that,they were told the date of their audition.

 

After leaving the SM entertainment building

"Where are you guys staying?"asked jonghyun.

"We taught of finding a small apartment to live in for a while.what about you?"replied kibum.

"I don't have a place either.can i look for an apartment with you as well?"

They nooded.They then found an apartment that has 3 rooms,a living are,a kitchen and a bathroom.The price was also affordable.It wasn't huge,but it was enough for the 3 of them.

"This place is perfect."jinki said.

They all agreeed.