A Day at the Amusement Park

Block B Scenarios (Request closed)

 

A day at the Amusement Park


Jaehyo:

“Jae oppa! Let’s go on that ride!” You shouted excitedly, pointing to the huge roller coaster and jumping around.

“But jagi, we just ate lunch. Are you sure you want to go?”

You grabbed his arm and swung it back and forth, pouting a little.

“Arasso, arasso. Let’s go.” Jaehyo gave up. You know he was weak against your aegyo.

You were bouncing with excitement while queueing and as soon as it was your turn, you grabbed Jaehyo’s arm and pulled him to the seat. As much as he hated roller coasters, he still got on.

Throughout the ride, you were screaming from the adrenaline rush while he was screaming in fear as he clutched your hands tightly.

“I think I’m gonna barf.” Jaehyo stated as he stumbled off the ride, face a little green.

“That was fun! Let’s go again!” you exclaimed.

Jaehyo made a sound of protest and stood his ground, refusing to go on that dreaded ride again.

You finally noticed how pale he looked and laughed a little at him.

“My boyfriend is such a scaredy cat.” You giggled and Jaehyo glared at you.

“I’m just joking, oppa. Let’s go play some games instead, alright?” You said before pulling him throught the crowd to the small stores littered all around the amusement park.

Both of you had fun playing the games and he managed to win you this huge teddy bear. You wanted to win something for him too so you ed the big teddy bear into his arms and folded up your sleeves.

After an epic game consisting of Jaehyo cheering for you and your shouts of victory after you won, the stall uncle gave you your prize, which is a stuffed unicorn. You took the teddy bear from Jaehyo’s arms and gave him the unicorn instead.

“For you, oppa!” You beamed.

He thanked you with a sweet smile and kissed your forehead.

At the end of the day, the both of you walked home, hugging your respective plushies.


Kyung:

“Baby! We’re going to the amusement park! Go get ready!” Kyung barged into your room, not caring if you just woke up.

You groaned from your bed, pulling your blankets above your head trying to block out Kyung’s voice. However, Kyung walked to your bed and flipped the blankets off you.

“It’s 9 A.M already, sleepyhead. Plus, we have plans now wake up!” Kyung hollered into your ear, earning him a smack in the face with a pillow.

“I’m up, I’m up!” You shouted, storming into the toilet.

As soon as you were done preparing, you went down the stairs and Kyung stood up, pulling you out of the door.

“We’ll have breakfast there! Come on.”

Both of you went to a nearby café for breakfast before he brought you to Lotte World.

As soon as you got in the entrance, you were mesmerised. It was long since you’ve been here. You guessed it was fine to be rudely awoken up in the morning after all.

“How about we go to the bumper cars first?” Kyung suggested.

You agreed and he dragged you to the queue.

After a long day of playing around in the amusement park, it was soon dark. Clutching the toy that you and Kyung won at the stalls, you went to the ride dubbed as the couple’s favorite – the ferris wheel.

Admiring the view from the top with Kyung latched around your waist, it was definitely the best ending for the day.


Zico:

“Oh my god, is that tigger?” You squealed excitedly, running towards it with Zico following behind.

“Jiho oppa, let’s go take a picture with tigger!” you bounced excitedly next to him right after he caught up with you.

“Eyy, that’s not hep hap baby.” Zico disagreed.

“Please, oppa? Please, please, please?” You begged him cutely.

He finally agreed with a sigh and walked up to the bubbly mascot with you smiling brightly like a child.

As soon as it was your turn to take the picture, he did a peace sign next to his eyes with a cute expression and you smiled brightly like a child during christmas, each of you on one side of the orange mascot.

As soon as the photo was taken, both of you went to collect it. You kept it in your wallet.

“See? It wasn’t so bad, was it?”

He made a sound of agreement before suggesting to go on rides, which was what he planned on doing when he came here with you.

You agreed and the both of you ran around the entire amusement park, riding on almost all the rides before it was dark. There was still time for one last ride and you suggested going on the ferris wheel.

“Nah, that’s too cliché. How about the haunted house?” When Zico suggested the haunted house, his entire face lit up.

“That’s cool! Let’s go!” You agreed, linking your arms with him and both of you eagerly walked towards the haunted house.

“I totally regretted that.” Zico squeaked as he stumbled out of the haunted house with his face in a deathly pale shade.

“Let’s not go to a haunted house again.” You agreed, leaning against him. “ I think I aged 10 years in there.”

With that scary ending to your date, the both of you stumbled out of the amusement park, giggling like school girls. It must have been the shock.


U-Kwon:

“Baby.”

“Hmm?”

“Shall we go to the amusement park today?”

Your face lit up. It has been long since you’ve been to an amusement park and this could be the first time you could go to one with your boyfriend.

“Hey, that’s a good idea! Let’s go!”

You quickly finished your breakfast and left the café with U-Kwon in tow. The both of you arrived at the entrance of the amusement park and ogled at the sight like it was both of your first time here.

As soon as you got in, you dragged U-Kwon to this free fall ride which seems thrilling at first. But when both of you reached the top, you were beginning to question if this was the best choice.

Before you even could comtemplate the pros and cons of going onto this ride, the entire stretch of seats dropped and you grabbed onto U-Kwon’s hand hard, screaming as if your life depended on it.

While you were screaming in fear, U-Kwon was screaming “Daebak!” in excitement.

When you got off the ride, your face was turning a shade of green while U-Kwon was skipping beside you happily.

“That was so fun! Don’t you think so?” U-Kwon smiled brightly, turning to you.

“I’m beginning to question my choices, ugh.” You blanched.

U-Kwon lead you to a nearby bench and fussed over you.

“Are you okay? Do you need water? Do you still feel like puking? Do I need to-“

You pulled his arm and made him sit on the bench, reassuring him that you were fine.

U-Kwon pecked you on the lips once and pulled you up once again.

“Now that you’re better, let’s go on some other rides!”

You had no choice but to follow behind him.

The rest of the day was spent either playing some carnival games or taking random rides, even if they were for little kids.

By the evening, both of you were drained and had to drag yourselves out of the amusement park. However, you had fun and that is all that matters, wasn’t it?


B-Bomb:

Heights were not B-Bomb’s forte. So how would you explain B-Bomb queueing up for a roller coaster ride that goes up to three storeys high and has a 360 degree loop?

The only reason one could come up with, is that he was forced. And that, was the right reason.

“Are you sure you want to go on this ride?” B-Bomb asked for the umpteenth time.

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?” You replied, staring at the towering tracks in awe.

“Um, because it’s high? Arent you afraid of heights?”

“…Since when was I afraid of heights? Are you mistakening me for your other girlfriend.” You faked pouted and crossed your arms over your chest.

“I don’t have another girlfriend!”

“Why are you so defensive then?” You continued playing with him, trying not to laugh at his bewildered face.

He shut up at that.

“I was just joking, hehe.” You giggled, earning a glare from him.

Before he could come up with a nice comment about your joking, the both of you were ushered into the seats and strapped in there securely.

B-Bomb’s hands were starting to get clammy and you were swinging your legs happily.

“Hahaha!” you laughed at B-Bomb stumbling out of the ride, his face ashen.

“Yah!” He pointed a finger at you shakily.

You smacked his finger away, “Don’t point, baby. It’s rude.”

B-Bomb then latched himself onto your waist and leaned his weight into you. You stumbled a little at the weight.

“What are you doing?” you squirmed under the weight of him.

“As punishment, you shall carry me to our next ride.”

“No!” you shouted and broke away, running. You turned to stick out your tongue at B-Bomb before continuing. He ran after you and you laughed loudly.

That was how you spent the entire day at the amusement park. Teasing, playing around and going on rides. It was a great day for you.


P.O:

You were questioning your sanity as the line got shorter. Who the hell would choose to go on a machine that swings them around right after lunch? That would be you.

“Jihoon oppa… I think I change my mind. Let’s go on the merry go round instead.” You said, tugging on P.O’s arm.

“Since we’ve waited for so long, let’s just take this then we’ll go on the merry go round, okay? You can hold my hand if you’re scared.”

He seemed pretty hyped up for the ride. You had no choice but to agree.

As soon as it was your turn to get on, your legs felt like jelly and you were dragged to the seat, strapped on to that dreaded machine.

The ride started off mildly, making you think that maybe the ride wasn’t so bad. But as soon as it started swinging more, you screamed. Your felt as though your heart was dropping and you grabbed on to P.O’s hand, gripping it tightly.

You had to get off the ride being assisted by P.O.

“Are you okay?” He asked when you both were finally off that death contraption.

“I think I’m crazy.” you stated when you could finally find my voice.

He chuckled, “So do you want to go for another round?”

“What do you think?” You rolled your eyes and stalked off in another direction.

He quickly caught up and pulled you nearer by your waist, leaving his arm there. The both of you then walked off in the direction of the merry go round, exchanging playful banters.


Taeil:

“Where do you want to go next?”

“Haunted house.” You grinned.

“Are you sure?” Taeil asked skeptically.

“Positive.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

Queueing up wasn’t scary. You weren’t even feeling scared when you were at the entrance. However, when the first ghost popped up, you were screaming like a kid.

“Mommy!” You screamed and latched on to Taeil when the ghost tried to reach for you.

He pulled you with him, chuckling.

“Ahh! Go away!” You swatted around blindly, getting paranoid with each sound.

“There’s nothing here, it’s okay.” Taeil assured you and pulled you along.

When you got to the exit, your face was red from all the screaming and you were breathing hard. You hid your face in Taeil’s chest and you felt vibrations from his laughter.

“The one who suggested going to the haunted house is scared?”

You grunted in annoyance and wrapped your arms tighter around his waist.

“Hey! Stop that!” Taeil squirmed as he was currently being squashed.

“That’s what you get for laughing at me!”

“I’m sorry, okay? Let’s go play some games instead, shall we?” He held your shoulders and pushed you away slightly to look at you.

You nodded.

While on your way to the game stations, you suddenly said, “Remind me never to go to a haunted house again.”

“I should’ve known. You couldn’t even watch a horror movie without freaking out.”

You smacked Taeil’s shoulders. “Shut up.”

He held up both his hands, “Sorry.”


A/N: Finally an update, LOL. SMTown SG was awesome. I had interactions with Yunho, Changmin, Tao, Kris and Sungmin. I was really lucky when I went to queue for the moshpit though. When I got out of the taxi, me and my friend were shoved into a barricade with a lot of people. Turns out that EXO has just finished rehearsals and their vans were driving out. One van drove past and Chanyeol pushed open the curtains and waved at us.

Okay, enough talking about SMTown. Just asking, if I were to open a oneshot request shop, would you guys like that?

Anyway, I posted a new oneshot featuring Suho from EXO called 60 (60 Seconds). Go check it out!

Sorry for the lengthy note. Do comment, subscribe and request! Cya at the next update, bye guys~