Final.

[Onew] When You First Meet.

 

Such a tiring day!” You stretch out your arms as you got up from your seat. Quickly, you grab your books from your lockers and excitedly exit the school. Right when you were about to take off and run quickly home, you and your clumsy self tripped on your own feet.

Aish” You groaned as you saw that you scratched your knee. You then quickly dusted yourself and try to pick up all of your books. There was about 10 books laying all over the place, making you more tired as you walk towards them and pick them up one by one.

5 minutes later~ suddenly the books started to get fewer and fewer. Not because you picked them all but, it’s because the books were missing and there was no more to pick up. You started to wonder where they went. The first thing that came to your mind was that the boys from the other class were playing a trick on you and that they were hiding your books somewhere. But then a thought jumped in, making you remembered that the boys weren’t at school today. Yesterday, they told you that had a special ‘job’ to do.

After thinking about all the possibilities of where your books have gone, you gave up.I would rather not turn in homework and get detention then having something bad happen to me if I don’t come home now.You thought, most of the kids were gone, making you almost the last and only person that was at the school.

But you were wrong, once you put all of the books you have in your bag, you started to headed home. But when you were about to take your 2nd step, someone with a unique voice was calling your name. The voice was not familiar at all.

You quickly turned around to see who was calling for you, your eyes landed on a skinny guy, with cute eyes, light brown hair and a sweet smile. You looked at him weirdly for a bit and he seemed to noticed your look.

Hey, I’m not a stalker.” He told you, and continued, “I was just helping you picking these books and suddenly lost you..soo…. yeah. But I found you here!” He said shyly and chuckled a bit.

You giggled inside at how his eyes were so tiny when he smiles or laugh.

Wait…explain to me something” You said. He gave a light nod and you continued, “How do you know my name?

He thought for a bit and then explained to you, “It’s in your book… I can show you! So you won’t call me a stalker..” He said the last words, which made you chuckled.

Nice sense of humor!” You complimented him and also added, “Thanks for finding my book.

You’re welcome! You should go home now…” He told you.

You nodded. “By the way, what’s your name?” You asked him as you were about to leave.

I’m Lee JinKi. Call me Onew” He gave you another smile.

You smiled back. “As you know, I’m Kim _____.

After you introduced yourselves, you both waved goodbye.

Nice to meet you ____-sshi! See you tomorrow!” Onew said and waved bye to you.

You smiled brightly and waved back. “BYE!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! :D CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES♥(: