Drunken Encounter

To Be, Or Not To Be

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

I felt cold air brush against my upper chest, closer to my collarbone. Those girls must’ve ed my shirt a little at some point. I tumbled my way through the dark and crowded place bumping into people, chairs, and walls every now and then.

“Watch where you’re going!” a deeper voice shouted at me. I didn’t even see who it was. I kept walking towards a brighter place. It looked like a hallway. Maybe it was the restroom. I don’t believe I can be this tipsy from just two drinks.

The room kept rocking from side to side, a few half- girls ran out of the hallway I wanted to enter laughing and giggling. They barely had any clothes on.

Where was I headed?

I kept shaking my head trying to straighten up my vision but it didn’t help. I grabbed onto the wall of the hallway entrance and looked to my right. It was a large, long, and spiraling hallway.

I turned back to my left to see what it seems like a large figure approaching my way. As it got closer, I could see that rather than one figure, it was actually two. They had their arms around each other bumping from wall to wall.

“Jjong oppa!” I heard a familiar voice from the figure with the blonde head. I couldn’t make out its face correctly.

They were slowly and unsteadily approaching me. I squinted my eyes and tried to stand still, the blonde looked a lot like Key.

“Key?”

The other male who had nuzzled his head into Key’s neck started slowing down as Key kept his pace. His arm finally slipped from around Key’s shoulders as he fell to the ground. Key had hit the wall again but kept walking towards me. His eyes were closed opening only a few times.

“Key.”

I heard him mumble something before tripping and falling directly onto me. I let go of the wall and almost fell myself. He slumped into my arms and closed his eyes.

I didn’t know if it was a dream or not but I was very happy to have Key in my arms again.

“Wake up Key.”

“Jjong! Happy birthday to…mmm” I don’t know what he was mumbling as we walked. I didn’t even know where we were headed. He had one of his arms around my shoulder as I supported his weight. I felt as he was leading the way.

“Sleep! I’m tired! No more drinking….” We had stopped at a door. I turned the doorknob and swung the door open. The room was extra dark with only a dim light on the ceiling. I was trying hard to focus my eyes when I heard the door close behind me. Key had apparently locked the door.

“Oppa. You wanted to sleep with me…Go ahead! I don’t care anymore!” I felt as though I heard what Key said but I couldn’t understand him.

“Key.” I was still holding onto him when he decided to plop down onto the bed. He pulled me down with him. He held a tight grip with his arms around my neck.

“Oppa, sleep with me…I’m tired…”

I let him lay on the satin sheets with his arms around my neck.

“Key.” My eyes felt droopy and tired as well.

“Jjong! It’s so hot in here!” I was startled when the arms retracted from around my neck. I felt the bed rock and move but I didn’t know from what. Key must’ve taken off his shirt. I couldn’t think straight.

I remember just laying there face to face with Key in one bed, together. It was dark, just the two of us. I wanted to keep staring at him but my eyes were refusing to let me. My eyelids were so heavy.

“Key…” I whispered from my lips. He had heard me. I saw him open his eyes in a small slit.

He softly giggled. “Jjong, Kibummie really likes you…. Why don’t you love me back?” He spoke slowly and softly. His vibrating husky voice tickled my ears.

He pulled me in closer as he wrapped his slim arms around me. I didn’t have the strength to push him off. Nor did I want to.

My hand gently felt its way onto Key’s curvy side. It rested on his warm, smooth skin. He was tickled by my fingers’ gentle touch.

I forced my eyes open to see him looking straight into my eyes. They started to water. I think I heard him whimper.

“Jonghyun-ah, why are you getting married…without me?”

“Key…” I apologetically spoke his name.

“Are you going to leave me forever?” His raspy voice started to break.

“Key, I really do like you…” He sniffled.

“Do you…love me?” His fingers made circles on the back of my neck.

“Yea…”

I closed my eyes as I sensed his face closing in. I felt both hands grab my head. I forced my eyes together harder. A tender touch laid upon my lips. It was warm and soft. I never reopened my eyes. 

“Jjong, don’t leave me…don’t leave m…don’t leave..”

His hands never left me. Mine were still on his skin. We both drifted off.

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

Just another short update:)

Thank you for reading<3