y Back

y Back

 

y Back

Jaejoong stared into space as the seconds ticked by. He stood at the SBS broadcasting station’s door with his black shades on, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. Where is she?

Frustrated, he walked out of the doors – into the cold. “Aish.” He shivered as the freezing breeze caressed his cheeks. He rubbed his hands together and stuffed his hands into his pockets, only to be warmed by another pair of hands.

“Hey Jae.” I smiled and stuffed my hands into his pocket, holding his hands ever so tightly. His cheeks were flushed, and I knew he was really cold, looking at the thin clothing he was wearing.

“You’re finally here, baby.” He showed off his pearly-whites and I grinned. “Yes dear, you look y.” I wrapped my hands around his waist.

“And you’re gorgeous, like always.” Jaejoong pulled me into an embrace and kissed my forehead. “What took you so long?” He asked, resting his chin on my head.

“Hmm… I don’t think I’m late, am I? It’s probably because you missed me too much.” I chuckled.

“Mmm. I missed you. Didn’t you miss me?”

“Nope.”

“Yah! Yah yah yah!” He exclaimed and poked my sides.

“Stop it… stop!” I giggled uncontrollably.

“Then did you miss me?” He suddenly stopped fooling around and looked at me with his sincere eyes.

I bit my lip in order to stop my laughter and stared back at his eyes, “Yes, of course I didn’t.” I shouted into his face before bursting into guffaws.

“I shall punish you then!” Jaejoong grabbed at my waist and pushed his face towards mine, aiming perfectly at my lips. I could do nothing as I stared at his closed eyes, clearly shocked by his sudden action. After what seemed like eternity, he finally broke off to catch his breath. “Did I scare you baby? So do you miss me now?” He chortled.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and looked away, trying hard not to blush. I didn’t want to show it, but deep down inside, I totally enjoyed that short rendezvous of our lips.

“You loved it, didn’t you?” It was as if he read my mind.

“No way, dude.” I laughed, trying to avoid his gaze.

“Come on, you know you love me.”

“I know you love me too.”

“Baby, I don’t just love love you. I freaking adore you.” He gave me a back hug, making my cheeks flush.

“Got it.” I said, and turned around to give him a quick peck. “I love you too. But are you going to make me suffer out here in the cold?”

“Oh right. Come on, baby.” Jaejoong held my hand tightly and led me into the building.

“Wait.” I said, taking off his jacket. “I’m your coordi, remember?” I chuckled, trying to pass off as TVXQ’s stylist.

He sighed when he let go of me, avoiding the hordes of fans. “When will we ever date officially?”

“Come on Jae, you know we are dating. Just that it isn’t something to tell the whole world.” I consoled him. Honestly, I didn’t like it too.

“Whatever.” He shrugged his shoulders and walked behind me. “You go first.”

“Why?”

“I wanna look at your y .”

“JAE!” I shrieked and covered my with his jacket. With that, I ran into TVXQ’s dressing room, with Jaejoong following behind me.

***

“Hey guys!” I greeted TVXQ when I entered the room.

“Yo, coordi-ssi!” Yunho joked as we exchanged hugs. “It’s been long.”

“Yeah… and oh my god, are you trying to kill me with that ed shirt of yours?” I could feel his perfect chest muscles on my body when I hugged him.

“Yeah, and we’ll be killing more people than just you later.” Junsu came over and hugged me.

“Aww, I missed you guys.” I said when both Changmin and Yoochun came over for a group hug.

“Yah, go away.” Jaejoong jealously pulled me away from them and placed his arms over my shoulders. “She’s my baby.”

The rest of TVXQ gave him a look and I laughed. “So, what are you guys performing later?”

“Wrong Number and Mirotic. Oh and you should totally watch our surprise at the end of the  performance, I promise you it’s going to be hot.” Yunho replied.

“Yeah… by the looks of your clothing, definitely.” I said, trying not to stare too much at Yunho’s chest.

“YAH!” Jaejoong cupped his hands over my eyes and the rest of them laughed. He turned me around and plastered my face onto his chest. “Here, stare all you want.”

“Oh Jae!” I pushed myself away from him and went to sit next to Changmin. “Your hyung’s sick.” I whispered.

“I know right.” He gave me an agreeing look and nodded his head vigorously, resulting in a hit on the head by Jaejoong.

“I’m not deaf, okay.” Jaejoong plunked down next to me and placed his head on my shoulder. Stealthily, he kissed my neck and bit onto my shoulder.

“Yah.” I said and shrugged my shoulders.

“Ahem.” Changmin cleared his throat on purpose. “The maknae is here, hyung.”

“Dong bang ah, it’s your turn.” Their manager came into the room and motioned for them to start preparing on stage.

Letting go of me unwillingly, Jaejoong walked onto the stage with the rest of the members. Their manager than motioned for me to go to the front of the stage.

“Here, this is the best spot.” He nodded his head and took his leave.

Before long, deafening screams filled the place and the huge mass of fans pushed themselves towards the barricade separating them from the stage. Pretending to be one of the crew members, I inched forward towards the stage, adrenaline pumping through my blood.

Each of the members started appearing on stage and the fans were getting rowdier as ever. My heart did a flip when Jaejoong purposely went to the front of the stage and winked at me, pretending to do it for fan service. The crowd behind me went crazy, while I just gave him a smug smile.

Following their “Wrong Number” performance, they continued with “Mirotic” and the fans were waving their red balloons crazily, almost reaching the peak of their performance.

I almost swooned when Yunho did his solo dance performance and I saw Jaejoong raise his eyebrow. I smirked and continued staring at Yunho and Yoochun when they did my favourite part of the song.

“In the beginning you were sweetly and naturally attracted to me.” Trying to impress me, Jaejoong then claimed the stage with the first part of the song.  Unable to contain my excitement, I started fangirling and I could see him trying to stifle his smile.

Soon, the song was coming to an end when they suddenly took of their jackets and back faced the audience. Stunned, I stared at Jaejoong’s flawless back and a erted smile crept onto my face unknowingly.

Their performance ended and I ran back backstage to meet them.

Jaejoong was still topless when I saw him and I jumped into his muscular arms, hugged him and kissed his cheek. “I love your y back.” I whispered before locking lips with him, not caring about what the rest of the world was going to think, as I’ve just seen the back of the iest man alive.

And the iest man alive loved me.