Chapter 2 (Short Ch.)

Night Rising

Dongwoon's POV

It was Friday so Me and BTOB were about to go a club (The rest of B2ST is at the club) so I texted  if she was coming 'Yeah, I have nothing to do' 'Alright, I will pick you up in 10.' I put my phone in my pocket while listening to half of what Yoseop was saying, Soon I was thinking of what I heard by those girls in class the other day 'I heard that there are more people missing, plus they has four bite marks on their necks and wrists' 'Yeah I heard that too, but their are also saying they found bodies near the lake in the middle of no-where' "Dongwoon your phone keeps beeping" "W-what? Oh~" I said snapping out of my thoughts. "Hello?" "Are you picking me up now?" "Oh! Yeah~ I was about to leave keke~" I chuckled awkwardly "Yo~ Hyung, your girlfriend?" Ilhoon smirked "Shut up" I mouthed. He chuckled lightly "Alright, I will see you soon~" "Okay, Bye" I said hanging up the phone. 

I got my car and house keys, before I can head out Ilhoon just had to stop me "I'm coming Hyung" I sighed "Wae?" "Cause your the Only one who really have the nicest car here" He grinned "Alright, but your seating in the back" "Wae~? Hyung picking up a girl" he grinned even more "Just shut up for once?" "Alright Alright, just hurry up cause I want to see the girl" I sighed once more while heading to my car with the trouble maker.

I honked the horn to let  know that I'm here, Once she got out of the door Ilhoon was whisling or winking at her. "I see there is a kid here too" she smirked "I'm not going to be a kid in your eyes later tonight" I heard him whisper to he while I was forcused on driving "Byuntae~" I heard her whisper back. We got to the club and walked to the front then the guard stopped us making me glare at him "You don't know who we are?" Ilhoon and smirking and the guard shook his head "Name?" "Wow... Making the boss Yang Yoseob wait for us hmm?" I saw his eyes widen but I knew he wasn't going to back down even if he was a new worker "I'm in B2ST, Son Dongwoon" I smirked even more and turning to Ilhoon "He is from BTOB.." I turned back to him "You know what that means right?" He nodded and letting us go in but I stopped "Your fired" I grinned. 'Well at least he's fired or I would have to beat him up.. plus he would probably be in a hospital, Yoseob what the hell were you thinking hiring that guy? He could have died or something.. He is too tiny not tall or buff'

"Dongwoon, We met here remember?" grined while chuckling, I nodde "Yeah.. It was kinda funny?" "Funny? You tired to take me home" She smirked making me blush abit 'Aish Dongwoon! Blushing over a little thing~'


Flash back

No one's POV

"Dongwoon I will give you $500 if you can take her home and sleep with her" Doojun said pointing to you while drinking his glass of beer "Fine! but if I find out she is ugly or something you pay me extra" He nodded so I went to you. "Hey..Want to dance?" 'I guess dancing with him wouldn't hurt plus he came at the right time, that creepy guy keeps looking at me' "Sure" You said pulling him to the dance floor. Everyone was dancing, even the idiot ones who are drunk that look like a dieing fish out of the water. Mostly everyone is dancing dirty same with you and this stranger .

You looked at Dongwoon who was already looking at you, He was smirking making you smirk with him 'Wow hyung, you got me a good one this time' He thought while smirking but looking at Doojun who was thinking the same.

You ended up kissing, but you wouldn't do anything with him. While kissing you felt him pull your legs to his waist and the top of your lip begging for an enterance but you wouldn't so he grabbed your making you gasp and slipping his tounge in your mouth 'Great how do I get out of this one? Nice job Yuri! Aish' He broke the kiss but started to kiss you neck looking for the spot. Before you can find it you pushed him off you and you started to get out of there and went home 'Well I didn't get to sleep with her but somehow I know I'm going to meet her again..'


Well there is another chapter ^^;; I felt like it was going to turn into a or something --;;