Chapter 1

Night Rising

Your POV

I was walking back from school and bumped into a tall guy "Oww~" I hissed when i fell "'I'm sorry" He smiled "Oh, Its okay" I smiled back "My name is Minhyuk" He said putting his hand out for me to shake it so i did "Hi Minhyuk, My name is Yuri" "Well Yuri, I have to get going but can you give me your phone for a sec" I nodded and gave him my phone 'I wonder what he is doing..' "There~ Well see you later" I nodded 'Put a start infornt of your name to put you first.. Funny guy' I chuckled. My phone started ringing so I answered it "Yuri!" "I'm already coming" "No, Your not" "Wae?!" "Uncle is here, you know what that means right?" When he said that I can tell he is Smirking "Oh.. But where am I going to go?" "You can come to the house ....There is a way to my bedroom" He sighed which made me smirk "So thats where you come home with girls.. It better not be bloody~" I teased "Yah! When your at the house so to the back and Call me back once your there" "Okay~" I said hanging up the phone. I ran to the back of the house so I called my Brother "Alright i'm here" "Okay I'm out, you should see me soon" I nodded "Okay run where I am before Father or Uncle Ca--" "Yuri!! Sungmin!!!" 'Cought~ But I bet that you didn't think that Sungmin was your/my brother' I thought so we went to our father "Yuri, Sungmin...Get in the living room now" we nodded. "Yuri~" "Uncle~" "So Yuri, This is Youngjae" So I smiled and shaked his hand then sat on the other chair that was facing them "Youngjae is one of the Princes' there" He grinned "I'm sorry but Uncle~ Can't you tell i'm not ready for marriage?" So I turned to Youngjae "I'm so sorry though" he nodded "Good cause I wasn't ready too" He smiled so did I. I turned back to my uncle who looked like he was going to Explode "Uncle~ Don't Be Mad~ I Know You Want To See Me Married~ But you have to wait~ Okay~?" I said using Aegyeo plus in the corner of my eye I can see Youngjae smirking "Okay~" He sighed "But you better not make me wait long, I want to live enough to see my grandchildren" He grinned when he saw me blush. "You will, Remember Your a Vampire" Sungmin smirked "Yeah I know that, I was joking~" He sticked his toung at us, Me and Sungmin started chuckling "Well It was nice seeing you kids again" He said hugging us "But I have to go~ See you in a few years" He turned back to me "And you better have Children by the time" He grinned again "Halapoji~" "Okay, Okay. I'm going~ Lets go Youngjae" Youngjae nodded and left with him. "I so lucky that he doesn't that to me" "Yeah but I see Halmoni coming here with a girl" I smirked "Spoke to soon~" He sighed "Sungmin-ah~ Come here and meet Sunny~" We heard her "See Ya~" I smirked and walked to my room.

~~~
My alarm clock went off so I got ready. I fixed my hair and put on my Uniform then went downstairs to eat my breakfast...alone like always.. "Miss the car is ready" I nodded and put my dishes in the sink and went to the car. "We are at the School miss" "alright, Thanks for the ride" I smiled and got out "Yuri-ah~" "Dongwoon-ah~" I smirked "So what class do you have?" "It's English.." "Really?" I noddeed "Me too~" He grinned "Lets go to class" I nodded and walked with him.

Dongwoon's POV

'Look! Dongwoon and Yuri are dating now?!' I smirked 'Look how cute they make!' 'What!? Aish~ I wish Dongwoon was still single' I looked at Yuri who was blushing "Blushing?" I smirked even more "W-what? Pssh~ No" She looked away "Whatever you say~ Boss" I grinned. 'Soon I will make her my girlfriend.. If I'm not to late..'


((Omgshinnee)) There's The first chapter~ ^^ Might update again later today but I have to sleep now --;; lol