Final Chapter

We'll Meet Each Other Again

She slightly flipped her hair away that was blocking her sight. She has the habit of putting her hair down when she was reading something, unlike other people who usually tied their hair up or clip it.

Im Jinah, is her name given by her parents; but she prefer people calling her 'nana' for short and simple.

Ever since Nana was young, she doesn't have that much friend. She was invisible in the symbolic way. People could see her. They just didn't notice her. When a group work comes, she will mostly ask the subject teacher to put her alone --without anyone with her -- just like an individual work.

Nana sipped her drinks using her free hand and went back reading.

 

On the other side, a young man with blonde hair with side bangs was having a serious conversation with an old man, around his 50's.

"look son, if you don't like it," he coughed a little and continues,"just quit the job and done."

He hates it. He have to faces these thing everyday. School is so much better than working with his dad. The company is a waste of his time and boring. No video games, beds, free foods and beverages, hot chicks or whatever.

After a while, his dads stood up, giving him a pat on his shoulder and walk away. The young blonde man sighed, how he wishes his mother was here to accompany him.

Kris, 17 years old, full of charisma, radiating true charm, the envy of all man and desire of all women. His father is the owner of Wuxing company, the finest & famous company in China and he has a sister who works as a part-time designer.

Kris has a dream. When he grows up, he wants to be a successful singer or rapper, either one of them. Unfortunately, his father against it. But not his mother, his mother was caring and nice. She always told Kris to chase his dream and never give up. She's just like his loyal supporter.

Sadly, his mother left him when he was around 13 years old. He doesn't know why his parent has to divorce and still finding it out.

Besides being good in rapping and singing, he's good at sports too ; especially basketball. In middle school, he used to be the team leader of the school's basketball team. The girls in his school admires him and soon enough, he began to received lots of love letter, gifts & confessions. He would say thanks and gave them a friendly hug. Kris is such lucky man.

In high school days, he seems to have a minor crush on a girl that usually sat at the back of the class even though they barely talk to each other. She was indeed smart though. If he still remember, her name is 'Im Jinah'.

Sadly, after all of them has graduated, Jinah has 'disappeared' and lost connection with each other.

 

Nana stood up and grabbed her coffee, was about to leave the shop when a guy walked past her and accidentally pushed her shoulder, causing her coffee to spill on her shirt.

"Oh gosh, i''m so sorry, here," the person handed her a piece of tissue,"i'm really s--"

Nana took the tissue and looked up, wondering why the person stopped all of a sudden.

"It's okay." She said, trying to make the person feel better. The person nodded and walk away without a word. strange.

 

Kris quickly drove his car to luhan's house as he received news from yixing saying that luhan is injured. Kris was sweating the whole time. It's the first time xiao lu get injured and he has to blame sehun for all these things.

Once he had arrived, he barged in the door without knocking it and headed straight to luhan's room.

"KRIS!" a squeaky and loud voice shouted. It was luhan laying on the bed while besides him was his boyfriend, sehun holding his hands.

"where's the others?" Kris asked.

"They are all in the kitchen." Sehun replied.

Kris nodded and sat on the other side of the bed, "Now tell me luhan, why are you so careless?"

"I'm sorry," He pouted, making sehun pinched his cheeks. "ouch."

Kris glared at the love birds demanded them to stop or else he'll ask sehun to leave. But to be honest, the HunHan couple is one of the couple he envy the most. They loves each other so much and no one can ever separate them away. When will Kris found his right partner?

"What happen, luhan?"

"I accidentally fall from the stairs because i'm in a hurry and the phone is ringing so yea..." Luhan looked away, afraid that kris would shouted at him for being so fragile and careless.

To his surprise, no words came out from Kris's mouth.

CLANK !

Kris jumped up from the chair and shouted, "What's that?!?"

"KRIS! I'M SO SORRY!"

Kris opened the door and looked at sehun and luhan,"be careful next time, i don't want to see you getting injured again and you," he pointed at sehun, sending his demanding-fierce glare,"take care of luhan well."

 

Meanwhile, On the other side, Yixing and Chen quickly cleaned up the pieces of the plate that broke. "Oh gosh, Kris is going to be so angry."

"I know right, i heard footstep, faster!"

They quickly threw the broken pieces in the rubbish bin. "What's going on here?"

Both of them turn around and found Kris standing 5 feet away from them.

"Oh Kris, how are you today?" Lay showed his best smile.

"Yeah, you look stunning today eh?" Chen put his arms around his neck. Kris tilted his neck a little bit and squinted his eyes, which is kris-language for "What've you dorks done this time?"

 

Nana gave a soft sigh as she lazily put her books on the nightstand and sat on her bed. Her newly-bought dress is not stained with the coffee that she drank just now.

"Oh damn," she muttered.

Nana changed her stained-dress into her usual clothes ; just a plain white T-shirt with long blue jeans.

However, since she has nothing to do, she decided that going outside for a walk in the park would be fine. She locked the main door of her house and headed outside, sniffing on the fresh evening air.

By the age of 18, she moves out and lives on her own, she wants to be independent just for once without her protective parents.

Her house was placed near to a village. Ever since she was young, she hates the air in the city that's crowded by tons of people and air pollution that can easily caused sickness.

Just then, she came across a wonderful sight behind a window : it was a sleeveless pink dress with a bow tied up besides. She was fascinated by the sight of the dress.

Unfortunately, tiny drops of rain started to dropped.

Nana tries to cover her head with her hand but failed. Soon, the rains started to fall heavily and people around the street tried to find a shelter to cover them self.

Without thinking, she ran, hoping to get to house fast. Her house was just 4 blocks away from the shop that she went.

Suddenly, she accidentally bumped into someone, causing her to fall off and hurt her knees. She slightly winced in pain while rubbing her knee.

"I'm sorry, here, let me help you." The person that bumped into her bend down and carries her up in bridal style. Her eyes started to widened up. Her gaze fell on that person's face. It was him! The one who've just bumped into her this afternoon in the cafe.

but, why is he here?

"Why are you here?" Kris was asked

"Me?" he chuckles a bit,"Am I not allowed to come here?"

Nana blushed in embarrassment, she shook her head and said,"That's not what I meant.."

"Haha, okay, i get you...princess."Kris winked

"What's your name, honeybuns?" Kris asked, causing nana to almost choked on her own saliva. Seriously?honeybuns?

"Jinah..or you can call me Nana !" She smiled

 

"Oh we're here~" Kris put Nana down and helped her to unlock the door.

"Remember to put some medicine on your injured legs, alright?"

"Yes." Nana went inside.

"So...bye I guess?" Kris laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah, see you soon . " Nana waves her hand till Kris was gone from her sight.

She closed the door and sat on the couch. Then, she realized something...

'Oh damn, I didn't ask for his phone number and his name'

 


Finally !

wow. it took a long time for me to write this. HAHA XD /hides

thanks for reading this crap :D i'm more satisfied with this story & the hellobeat one shot that I wrote than my MyungNa's oneshot. It !

so...keep shipping KrisNa & HunHan XDDD

my hunhan feels is growing these days~ so i can't help but to add HunHan inside. Sorry for those who DOESN'T like hunhan D:

and lastly , thanks for those who reads this boring author notes .