Briefing.

Infinity

" Aigoooo! Today is such a tiring day.." Sunhwa said to Sulli. "Sun-Sun , Don't worry.. We'll go home soon!" Sulli replied happily.

 

- ANNOUCEMENT -

"Good afternoon , School. this is the principal speaking.. Can I see Sunhwa and Sulli from 4Believe to my office now." 

- END OF ANNOUCEMENT -

 

" AIGOOOO!! " Sunhwa screamed. "Lets go. Lets go. Lets go.." Sulli said and pulled her.

They reached outside of the door of th principal's office, Sulli knocked. "Come in!"

"Ahh~! You guys must be Sunhwa and Sulli. I have good news for you. " The principal continued.

Sulli's POV

Good news huh? I wonder what its gonna be..

End of Sulli's POV

"You two are gong to Phoenix School." The principal said and smiled.

"Phoenix School?!" Sunhwa was shocked. The principal nodded and said yes and continued, "This school is just about sports and arts, as your grades for sports and arts are the best among 4Believe.. Also, you are going to take your exams this year right? When you apply that school, No exams. Just tests!' 

"DAEBAK!" Sunhwa shouted. "Calm down.." Sulli said and laughed. 

"Not only you guys are going.. There's one from every class in year 4 level." The principal said.

Sulli started couting the number of classes. "Believe... Courage... Diligent... Peace... Faith... Hope... " "12 students including us?" 

The principal nodded and said, "Be for the briefing later in the hall.."

Sunhwa pouted at Sulli.

 

Everyone assembled in the hall.

"Good afternoon students, I will read out the names.." the principal said.

"Gongchan and Kwanghee from 4Hope."

"Sulli and Sunhwa from 4Believe."

"Victoria and Bora from 4Diligent."

"Seohyun and Hyunwoo from 4Faith."

"Yonghwa and Sungmin from 4 Peace."

"Please head to this school tomorrow morning."

 

Kwanghee said, "Lets all meet up at Seoul Centre." So all of them agreed.

 

 

 

Sorry ! I know this is very short ! :)