Asian Angels Last Three Members Revealed

Asian Angels || SM New International Girl Group

25.09.2012

Asian Angels Last Three Members Revealed

We are beyond happy to see netizens' feedback to our first three members of the group, we don't want to keep you in a long wait for our remaining members. So, we decided to reveal the rest of the group today, at this very moment.

So the first member to be revealed today is our amazing rapper, Angel #3, Cornelia Wu.

She may be new on entertainment world, but you can't underestimate her. She has that cool rapper personality and again, unique beauty as in the trademark of this group. She is related to Girls' Generation Yuri, and her talent may be as good as her or even better.

 

Then now we can see Angel #4, Ayumi Yamamoto.

Stands on the stage name A.you, this Japanese girl made her way to SM Entertainment without a hitch. She has that celestial voice which is about to beat the Beat of Angel a.k.a BoA. Even though she's shy and all, she's used to sing in front of the crowd, back when she was in Japan, she joined a singing contest. If you think you're familiar with her face, you must've seen her sister, the supermodel Yuki Yamamoto, who is well-known on both runway and various worldwide brands.

 

We believe on the sayings, "Save the best for the last." and know we want to prove it, we shall reveal the Angel #1 a.k.a Asian Angels' Leader, Kano Horvejkul.

Born and raised in California, inherited both Thai and Korean blood, made her a beautiful mix. Her cousin is Korean boyband 2PM's member, Nichkhun Horvejkul. Nobody believes that she was born in 1990, because she has that young look and petite figure, which made her stage name 'Baby Faced Leader'. But she's so mature and truly experienced, we can say that she's good in all; singing, dancing, rapping, taking care of her members, etc, "She is truly SM's treasure." said Lee Sooman himself, even Jimmy Lovine wanted to make her a solo artist under Interscope records, but she refused, she needs some people to build her confidence first, and decided to join Asian Angels.

 

Tell us what you think about the last three members, show some love, Sunshines!


Okay soooo everyone~ I'm done with members revelation kkk I won't be able to go online til Sunday, so I'm so sorry you have to wait for the story kkk~ I hope you take a peek at Chapter 2. I'm gonna reset the page, for the people who are not choosen, don't be dissapointed! I will still make your appearances on the story~ I can put additional members anytime kkk

And for you guys who are choosen, give comments to every chapter so I know I didn't make a wrong decision to choose you. (if you can't give comment for some period of time let me know through PM)

Thank you for reading and all the comments I received<3 you guys are soooo lovely~