Rules and More About Trainees and Co-Authors...

❝CT Entertainment❞ 「Forever Open」

Rules

-No bashing. Not to CT Entertainment, Kyung Jun, trainees, co-authors, or appliers.

-Make applications nice and neat. If it is sloppy, you will not be accepted.

-Please have some Korean root. CT Entertainment hopes to reach out to international fans as well, but it needs to become known first.

-You must subscribe if you wish to apply. If you are not, you will most definitely, not be chosen.

-When you have filled out the application, either PM me, or comment with the link.

-Deadline: NEVER. Therefore, keep your applications coming.

-You're allowed to apply as many times as you'd like, but you must wait until your previous application has been verified and accepted.

-If you are not accepted, you may apply again.

-Don't hesitate to ask me, Kyung Jun, questions. I might sound mean, but I'm not. I just have to be stern, or people don't get it.

-E-mail me your applications to [email protected] 

And yesm it is ymail, not gmail. PM me if you have a problem with e-mailing me the applications.

Trainees

Trainees trained under CT Entertainment follow a strict schedule from 5:30 in the morning to 0:00. New trainees are usually more slow than the older trainees who have been in the company longer. The newer trainees have to quickly adjust to the schedule if they do not want to be kicked out of the company. They work hard to exceed expectations in singing, rapping, and dancing. Even though CT Entertainment is just going to start with idol groups, it's willing to send trainees to do dramas and movies if they are good enough, but only once the company is well-known. If you apply for this position and your application passes, that means you are allowed to apply for other groups/bands. You are not allowed to apply to any other group/band if you have not tried to pass the original CT Entertainment auditions.

Co-Authors/Managers

A co-author would help the CEO update stories and even make their own groups under CT Entertainment. Co-authors can still apply for each other's fanfictions as trainees or workers, but may never apply for their own. You are already in it as a manager for that certain group. If I, the CEO, find out that you have applied for your own applyfic as a trainee, I will see it to that you are kicked out of the company. You may still apply as a trainee only if you are kicked out of the co-author/manager circle. Co-authors are Kyung Jun's best friends, so I trust you very much and expect you to follow the rules, so please, don't betray me.  You must apply for this position with your original account. If you are accepted, you will get a private message stating that you have been accepted. Thank you.

That is all. Application forms can be found in the next two chapters. Have fun applying.

-Hwang Kyung Jun