Evil Guy

Saving My Prince In Distress

 

“My name’s Seo Hyojong. Nice to meet you all.” Hyoji bowed.

Instead of getting welcomed, Hyoji heard snorts and snickers.

‘Bunch of arrogant es.’ Hyoji thought.

“Your seat is next to Kim Kibum.” The teacher pointed to a guy with a stylish hairstyle. He was wearing the school uniform but he had many stylish accessories.

“Ew…” He snickered. “Why do I have to sit next to… him?” Key checked you out from head to toe. “No fashion taste.” He spat.

Hyoji was now boiling inside. ‘You little… Calm down Hyoji, he’s a ing prince. Of course, the arrogant personality runs through the family right?’

Hyoji in a deep breath and approached Key.

She dumped her backpack on the floor and slumped into the chair.

“Hey.” Hyoji tried to sound manly but casual. “I’m Seo Hyojong.”

“I know. You introduced yourself already. If I don’t remember, that means you’re unimportant.” Key snorted.

Hyoji snorted. ‘No wonder… Princes ARE arrogant.’

“Fine whatever.” Hyoji mumbled and pulled out a pencil and paper.

Copying the notes on the board, Hyoji took the chance to examine the class.

Kibum, or Key was busy playing with his hair.

The other guys in the class didn’t seem really harmful… except for one…

That guy in the corner… Yes him.

He’s wearing the uniform and copying down the notes but he has a feeling of danger that Hyoji sensed.

‘I’ve gotta keep my eye on him.’

“Where’s your next class?” Key asked Hyoji.

“English.” Hyoji replied, stuffing her in her backpack.

“Seriously? You still take English?” Key snorted.

‘And I thought he was nice.’ “Yeah, I want to improve mine. Unlike some stupid who only thinks about fashion.” Hyoji retorted and slung the backpack over her shoulder.

“Yah! Who are you talking about?” Key angrily yelled.

“The one who asked me.” Hyoji walked down the hall and waved her hand in the air.

“Aish, that guy…” Key grumbled.

He looked at Hyoji walked down the hall. ‘Hm… there’s something weird about him… He walks like a girl…’

Key shook the thought away when he felt a plastic bottle hit the back of his head.

He spun around and saw no one there.

Gulping, he quickly ran to his next class.

Behind the pillars, a guy was laughing. ‘You’re a prince Kim Kibum… And I’m going to kill you because your family ruined my family’s lives. You’re gonna pay Kim Kibum.’

The guy stopped laughing and walked away.

▬▬▬▬▬ 

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS STORY !

it's gettin' boring , i know .

sorry , bear with me for a few more chapters . :3

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ~