New Life .

Saving My Prince In Distress

“You have to protect my son, Kim Kibum.” A man handed her a photo that looks quite new.

“I haven’t seen him in real life for many years…” The man’s expression turned sour.

“Then how’d you get this photo?” Hyoji, the girl sent by the man to protect his son, which is a prince.

“I sometimes send people to follow him…” The man cheekily admitted.

“Alright. Where is he now?”

“He is currently attending an all-boys school, so you’ll have to attend that school too. You’ll be his roommate and you’ll protect him like that.” The man handed Hyoji a huge paper bag.

Hyoji looked at the man. “Mr.Kim, you’re not kidding right? I have to pretend to be a guy?”

Mr.Kim nodded. “Well… If you want to save your family I guess.”

Hyoji sighed. ‘If it wasn’t for my family, I wouldn’t do it!’

“All the information you need is inside the bag. From school uniform to the booklet filled with information about Kibum. Oh and, Kibum has a nickname, which he uses more than his real name. It’s Key.”

“Key?” Hyoji wrinkled her brows. “What kind of name is that?”

“I heard because he is like a key to anything, people call him Key.” Mr.Kim explained. “If something severe happens, call me.” Mr.Kim handed Hyoji a business card.

“Well, I still have a meeting to attend. I’ll wait for you good news.” Mr.Kim did an ‘okay’ sign with his hand and exited the large room.

“God… What mess have I gotten in now?” Hyoji tugged her hair.

Standing in front of the all-boys school, name Seoul High For Boys or S.H.F.B. for short, Hyoji strolled in.

She was changed into the school uniform at Mr.Kim’s bathroom.

Hyoji used cloth to wrap her s so the guys won’t suspect she’s a girl.

‘. This wrap is making it hard for me to breathe.’ Hyoji slightly tugged the cloth.

Making her way to the office to report, she examined the school.

‘Yep, this is a school for rich guys.’

The school was filled with beautiful artwork.

There were famous paintings everywhere on the walls and the furniture was perfect.

“Finally.” Hyoji entered the main office.

“Welcome to Seoul High For Boys, how can I help you?” A beautiful lady with long hair and a perfect body greeted.

“I’m a new student and I’m here to report. Here.” Hyoji talked in her deep voice and handed the lady a folder.

“So, Seo Hyojong, your dorm is dorm number fifteen. Your roommate is Kim Kibum. Here is your schedule.”

Hyoji took the schedule and looked at it.

“All honors?” Hyoji asked.

“Yes. This school ONLY provides honor classes.” The lady sounded a bit arrogant.

“Okay. Thank you.” Hyoji bowed and exited the office.

“Wow. Expensive schools have SUCH arrogant people.” Hyoji mumbled.

 

▬▬▬▬▬ 

hehe ; sorry for the short chappie .

& i'm currently looking for a co-author for my other story '사랑U' , if you're interested, click on my username & go to my stories & look for the fic !

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBEE~

muah <3