20 Dollars

20 Dollars

 

“No waaaaiifin’ in da crub!” the young emotional voice of Teen Top screeches as he entered the room, causing the leader to flinch. “Gimmaa twenty dorras, gimmaa twenty dorras, gimmaa twenty dorras~” he swaggered around, swinging his head side to side in an exaggerated motion. L.Joe grimaced at the sight of it.
 
“Wow, you really are ugly,” he muttered under his breath as Chunji let out a giggle, cause he’s feminine like that. Niel whipped his head around and glared at the mischievous rapper.
 
“I’M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOUR MOTHER!” he snapped. L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but stayed quiet to avoid getting contaminated by any more of the teen’s stupidity.
 
“But L.Joe’s mother called. She wanted to know how you got your lips to look so plump.” Chunji shot back, laughing silently and applauding at his cleverness by himself like a retarded seal.
 
“Niel, what are you doing? More specifically, what are you singing?” CAP sighed quietly, pinching the bridge of his nose and pretending that the argument never happened.
 
“CAP-hyung, aren’t you like a rapping know-it-all? Shouldn’t you have known this song by now?” The boy asked, his deer-like eyes growing wider.
 
“No,” he snorted. The leader may have been a fan of rap, but he wasn’t as hardcore as others. Plus, by the way Niel had sung it, it didn’t seem like a song he’d want to listen to at all.
 
“Well, you have got to hear it! It’s the most swaggiest song in the universe!” he nodded furiously, as if agreeing with himself.
 
“Niel, what are you saying?” L.Joe choked out, trying to stifle his laughter but utterly fails. Niel scoffed.
 
“You’re from Ameriika, hyung! Shouldn’t you know the slang these days?!” he said, shoving him lightly.
 
“It’s swag, you moron. Even Ricky has better English skills than you!” he said, pushing him away and smirking, causing Ricky to burst out in applause in the backround, shouting silently ‘thank you, hyung!’.
 
“Well, whaaat-evaaaar!” Niel groaned in his most horrific, forced “Ameriikan” accent, in an attempt to prove L.Joe wrong. He just snorted.
 
“I’m going to the bathroom, guys. I’m sick of you all now.” the short blonde said, rising from his seat and putting his arms up in defense. “See you.” He said in a more flawless English, heading towards the door.
 
“I’ll see you… IN DA NEXT LIFE. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.”  Niel called out from across the room.
 
“Niel, are you high or something? What is wrong with you today?” Chunji asked, finally finished with his retarded laughing fit, wiping the exaggerated tears from the corners of his eyes. But before Niel could retort anything back to him, L.Joe’s furious voice shouted out from the bathroom.
 
“GODDAMMIT, CHANGJO! QUIT LEAVING YOUR DAMN SPIDERS IN THE TOILET SEAT! I’M TRYING TO TAKE A DUMP!”  He screamed, and an awkward silence filled the room for a few seconds before L.Joe’s voice boomed from the restroom again. “STOP ACTING LIKE SPIDERS ARE CUTE THEY ARE 8 LEGGED SPAWNS OF SATAN! I MEAN, WHO THE  ACTS LIKE SPIDERS ARE CUTE.” he raged.
 
Suddenly, a flurry of footsteps ran across the hall, yelling, “Why are you so mean to me?!” in a voice that sounded very much like the maknae himself.
 
Changjo appeared running across to his room, cradling his dear spider in his arms.
 
“H-Hyung! Is Jongie okay?!” Ricky called out, running out of the room to follow the maknae in tending his precious pet.
 
“S-!” L.Joe cursed out. “I think that stupid spider bit me!”
 
“Oh Byunghyunnie!! Are you okay?!” Chunji called out worriedly as he rushed to his aid. 
 
“I think I’m gonna go check up on his bite…” CAP began to stand up, but Niel quickly shoved him back down into his seat, causing the raven-haired man to tumble back-first into the soft cushions of the sofa.
 
“Don’t worry about him, hyung. He’ll be fine, he doesn’t need any help from you~” he said in a dangerously sing-song-like voice. “Let’s play a game instead~” he suggested, leaning forward and batting his eyelashes in an attempt to do aegyo. CAP cringed tremendously. He didn’t like where this was
going.
 
“Wh-what kind of game?” he gulped.
 
“The game where I discovered the swaggiest song in the universe~!” Niel beamed as he snatched CAP’s wrist and forcibly dragged him to his laptop. “You should be thankful that I already found all the pages and unlocked the secret mode! Now all you have to do is just play it~!” he said, his fingers flying on the keyboard vociferously. He urged CAP to sit back down next to him, scooting closer to the elder as he placed the laptop on his lap.
 
“Well, what do I have to do?” he said, eyeing the screen doubtfully. There was a scenery of a serene-looking forest at daylight, with many long trees in sight. Niel grinned at him, a sinister look traced in his eyes.
 
“You just use the mouse to look around, the arrows on the keyboard to move and you use the left-click mouse to pick up pieces of paper that you need to find. You need to find all eight pages in order to win the game.” 
 
CAP shrugged, thinking it was a fairly easy game, something he could complete in no time at all. But what was with this look Niel was giving him? It began to make him feel slightly uneasy. “Sure, okay.” he said, and with that, he began to play the game.
 
The leader didn’t see how this was all that interesting, but for Niel’s sake, he played it. He began moving his character around, and after a good five minutes, he was lost by the endless abundance of trees. He gritted his teeth as he almost became so frustrated, he wanted to punch the screen. He sent glances of help towards Niel, but all he received in response was that same grin with the evil glint in his eyes.
 
Finally, after what seemed like an endless eternity, CAP finally found a scrap of paper hanging from one of the trunks of the trees. “Oh, I would have never thought to look at the trees,” he thought sarcastically. When he zoomed in on the picture, he found a peculiar message written on it with scratchy handwriting. On the top it said, “Always watching.” and in the bottom, was written, “No eyes”. In the center was a sketch of a circle of a face with two X’s as eyes. CAP sent a bemused look to the younger as he left-clicked on the paper.
 
All of a sudden, he heard the faint noise of what sounded like the song Niel had horribly rapped earlier. Only this time, it seemed a whole lot more creepier. The sound began to grow louder and louder, and the screen began to get staticky. CAP used the keyboard keys to turn around to find out what the heck that noise was. But as soon as he did, he quickly regretted it. 
 
For in front of him was a tall thing with no face and lanky, long slender arms and legs. The music was on full-blast now, screeching, “GIMME TWENTY DOLLARS, GIMME TWENTY DOLLARS, GIMME TWENTY DOLLARS.”
 
CAP unknowingly let out a horrified, girl-like scream as he jumped into Niel’s lap. The static was not completely gone, but the forest now was. Zoomed in was the supposed face of the thing, as there was a long, droning beeping noise, and the picture of it invaded his mind, blurring and focusing over and over again. Then, the screen cut to black. He turned to Niel, still on his lap, now clutching onto the hem of his shirt.
 
“WHAT THE WAS THAT?!” he screamed, his eyes like giant saucers.  Niel roughly shoved him away.
 
“Calm down, Hyung! Even I wasn’t that scared,” he scoffed in disbelief. CAP punched his arm as Niel whined in agony. “What was that for?!” he cried out as he clutched his “wounded” arm.
 
“I’m the leader, you respect me! I gave you food, I gave you shelter, I gave you everything! And what do you do?! You scare the out of me!” He protested. 
 
Lies! You lies! It was manager-hyung who gave us all that! And I didn’t mean for it to be that scary, hyung! I thought that maybe you’d find it funny~” he said, putting on his puppy-dog eyes and pouting, his bottom lip protruding out of his face (BECAUSE IT’S THAT HUGE OMG.).
 
CAP, surprisingly finding that attractive, looked away, a blush beginning to spread on his face. It was his boyfriend, after all. His weird, and mean, and sarcastic and fish-faced and horribly accented boyfriend that just loved to make a fool out of him. “More like scary,” he muttered, rolling his eyes. Niel scooted closer to CAP,  leaning over and putting his hands on his shoulders.
 
“And here I thought you were supposed to be the man in the relationship~”  he , crawling onto the elder’s lap and wrapping his arms around his neck.
 
“Want me to prove it? ‘Cause I can prove it,” he smirked, trying to faze the younger into submission.
 
“Oh, you can prove it by--” Niel leaned in and whispered, their foreheads nearly touching. “Gimmaa twenty dorras, gimmaa twenty dorras, gimmaa twenty dorras~”
 
CAP sent a punch to his face, causing Niel to fly off his lap and tumble onto the ground. “WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU, YOU IDIOT?!” he nearly shouted. But, seeing that his Niel was beginning to cry, annoying and obnoxious as he was, he was still his precious boyfriend, and he immediately regretted it. He kneeled down in front of the latter, crawling on top of him and cupped his cheek on the side he had done damage to, the wound affectionately.
 
“I’m sorry, Daniel,” he murmured apologetically, causing Niel to blush despite the pain in his now swollen cheek. CAP leaned in, their eyes locking.
 
“HEY JONGIE BIT ME, DOES MY TOE LOOK INFECTED TO YOU?” Ricky barged in randomly, shoving his disgusting swollen toe in between the couple’s faces.  Niel nearly barfed as CAP recoiled in horror.
 
“That’s almost as bad as the game!” he nearly cried out.
 
Suddenly, Changjo came in, screaming, “It was just a kiss!” 
 
“Yeah, a painful kiss on my !” L.Joe shot back furiously from Chunji’s room.
 
CAP averted his eyes away from Ricky’s interesting situation as he held his breath and stood up. He grabbed Ricky by the back of his collar and shoved him to the maknae. “Go take him to the hospital,” he said bluntly as he pushed them both out of the room.
 
CAP turned back toward his boyfriend, who has making gagging sounds in the lonely corner. He quietly chuckled, and strode towards him.
 
“Need a little help?” CAP said, pulling him up. 
 
“Well, you could give me twenty dollars, and maybe I’d be fine~” Niel said playfully.
 
“Oh, I can give you something better than twenty dollars~” he winked slightly, hinting his actions.
 
“Oooh…” Niel said excitedly. “Twenty…one dollars?” he suggested, smiling.
 
“No~” CAP smirked, pulling their bodies close and putting a hand on the back of his neck. “Something even better~” he said, resting his forehead against his.
 
“Twenty-two dollars~?” he asked, batting his eyelashes. CAP nearly frowned. Niel could be so clueless sometimes. But that was another reason why he loved him.
 

“Just shut up and kiss me, you fool.” he sighed as their lips finally connected.


Just to let you guys know, we DON'T feel this way about Teen Top, this was just a crackfic we made because we ate too much candy at night, so don't hate us~ 

As you can tell, Changjo is gay for Jongie the spider. JK JK, he's gay for Ricky ;) but Jongie was just jealous xD He's working on assassinating all of the members of Teen Top so that he can have Changjo to himself xDD