I

Love U Like a Star...

 

Ramee is sitting beside her sister, Cindy. She is sobbing into her sister shoulders. She’s complaining about life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of struggling. It seemed that as soon as she forgets about the past, it makes her hurt more.  Since the day of the accident happen to her real family, she was adopted by the kind family of Cindy. As days passed by, she became more quiet and loner. She didn’t socialize anymore. She always cries at night. She became cold to everyone. Until she met Dae. Everything changed. Dae had a same personality with him. She goes back to her old personality- happy-go-lucky, bubbly, and friendly. He’s always there for her. He always makes her smile. He always listens to her fears. He always comforts her to her falling tears. They shared sweet and happy memories together. His parents like her. Everything is fine until the day came, Dae needed to go abroad to take over his parents’ company. She didn’t know about that. She saw Dae kissing other girl at the park where they should had a date. She went back home and her mother gave her a flower and a white envelope from Dae.

 My dearest Ramee, 

                      Hi babe. The time you read this, I'm now leaving. I'm sorry. I never said it to you. I didn't say goodbye. I just don't want you to be hurt. Jeongmal Mianhae~ I don't want you to be tied because of our realationship. I want you to be happy while I'm gone. I don't know when I can comeback or will never be. Find a man who will not leave your side forever for the rest of your life. Someone who will love you like a star.  Thanks for all the memories. And please stay to your old personality. I don't wanna hear you are being quiet, cold and loner again, arraseo? Take care and I love you so much (:

Infinitely yours,
Dae

            She cried for weeks. She heard that Dae went to America with its future wife. Dae was engaged to a rich daughter of a big company in Australia. She came back again to her cold, quiet and loner personality. She felt she’s alone. It’s been a year since she last saw Dae but until now she still misses him despite to what Dae did to her.

            Ramee stopped crying and fell asleep. *I miss your true smile, Ramee. Hope you’ll be fine in no time.* her sister sighed. Her sister walked out of the room and saw your parents sitting at the sofa. “Cindy, how’s she?”Her mom asked. “She’s still like before. Lonely and sad. I miss my old sister Ramee.” “Yeah, we know. How I wish your mom and I also can help her. That’s why we decided to have a vacation for a month. And let your sister forgets about the past.” Her dad excitingly announced. “Wow! That’s a good idea.” Cindy agreed. “Oh! We’ll going to leave tomorrow morning. So pack your things now. Just tell your sister when she woke up.”

            Cindy went too her room and pack her things. Then she headed towards Ramee’s room. It is still quiet so she entered the room thinking her sister still asleep. When she entered she saw no one at the bed anymore. She searched all around the room and sighed. “Haish! Ramee went out again without telling anyone.” After an hour, Ramee came back with puffy eyes and tired look. “Ramee, pack up your things now. We’re leaving.” Ramee widened her eyes; look shock. “We’ll just have a vacation.” “Oh! Okay.” Ramee headed towards her room and packs her things. *Tomorrow will be the new me.*She thought.

            The sun shines brightly into Ramee’s face. She slowly opened her eyes. She did her daily routine and went downstairs fully attire. She saw her family sitting at the dining room. She went there and greets her family. “Good morning everyone.” Smiling brightly said she. “Good morning. You’re blooming today, sweetie~” said Mom. “Thank you, Mom. Cindy, I love you.” said she randomly. “Eh?” Cindy looked at her confused. “None” and she laughed hysterically. Her parents smiled. While Cindy still stare blankly at her; confused. Then suddenly smiled at her; happy to see you smile again, a true smile. After eating their foods they go to their destination- New Caledonia.

            “Wow~”they said when they reached New Caledonia. “Mom, where’s our room?”Ramee asked. “Oh, sweetie it’s over there. Cindy, your room is beside Ramee.” her mom answered. “Ok.” they both said. Ramee and Cindy went to their rooms. Ramee observed the room. It’s really clean, spacious and the aroma is refreshing. She unpack her things and went to Cindy’s room. She knock at the door. “Cindy~”she sang. “You can enter, Ramee.” her sister shouts. “Ok!”She entered the room and sit at the bed. “Cindy can I talk to you?”she asked. “You’re talking to me now.”Cindy appeared at nowhere. “Aish, Cindy!” she pout. “I’m just kidding, cutie pie.” “Well, I’m really sorry for the past me. I know I think it’s been a year. Right? Well, I want to start a new life. Help me?” “Of course, but”Cindy said seriously. “But what?” “Promise me you’ll not force yourself to move on. Take it slowly~ Ok?” Ramee nodded. They went outside. “It’s really beautiful here.

              They know behind that mask is a girl living on darkness and misery. They can see it through her eyes. But still, she's still trying to move. They wish one day, the pain will just vanish and turn Ramee back.  All of those memories, they know she can't erase it that makes her more hard. 

                Things can't be turned back, they left her. If only she can cry her eyes out and erase it all afterward. "How I wish you can just stay here. Guide me like a star. Someone who will guide me in these dark journey. The only thing that shines brightly." she thought. But it is now time to say goodbye.