It's not fit with us

Behind that Fake Smile

Author' POV.

It was Monday morning, all Kirin Art School students went to their respective classes. As, Hyemi was going to Music Class, Yun Bakhee grabbed her wrist.
"Waegurae?" Hyemi asked. Bakhee hugged her and started to sobs. Hyemi patted her back waiting for Bakhee to explains. 
"Umma.." Bakhee sobbed.
"Umma waeyo?" Hyemi asked.
"Umma wants to moved to outside Seoul. She felt ashame because I've been assault" Bakhee said. Hyemi wiped Bakhee's tear and hugged her again.
"Maybe that's not the reason. Its okay, Bakhee-ahh. You can stay with me and Mr. Kang"
"Gwenchana, I don't want to troubled you and the others"
"Bakhee-ahh, gwenchana and you are not"
"Kamsahamnida Hyemi-ahh"
"CheonManeyo. Now, lets go to class"
 
Everyone was sitting already waiting for Mr. Kang and Ms. Shi to came. Jason sat next to Pilsuk, Hyemi sat in between of Hyemi and Jinguk.
"Morning Class" said Mr. Kang
"Goodmorning, Mr. Kang" all said in unison.
"As you knew your school time is almost ended since you are yet famous as the Dream High. New semester coming, and you guys won't be here, yet to choose your own path" explained Ms. Shi
"yea, so we, the school staffs has decided Dream High to make a showcase before the school break. If that's okay" Mr. Kang added.. Everyone nodded, except Bakhee.
"What's wrong, Bakhee? Ms Shi asked.
"I don't think I can do it. Beside I have been before" Bakhee tried to hide.
"Yaa, okay up to you then" Ms Shi said.  "So, who will be partner here?" she asked. Hyemi, Jinguk, Pilsuk and Jason all hands up.
"Kyaaa!" Hyemi yelled as she saw Jason and Pilsuk also rising up their hands. Jason sticks out his tounge.
"Meh-rong!" Jason .
"Okay, stop it. All of you will be involved. Jinguk with Hyemi. Jason with Pilsuk, arraso?" Ms Shi exclaimed.
"Dae, Ms Shi. " all said in unison. Both Mr Kang and Ms Shi left the room.
 
"Miss Sushi, what should we do for the showcase?" asked Jason in fluent English.
"Well, maybe we can write a song. then add a bit dance on it. or we could use a ballad song. and duet" Pilsuk suggested.
"Yeah, let's go to Mexico* then" Jason grabbed Pilsuk' hand out of the school.
 
As they were arrived, they put all the things and took out their notebook.
"So, how we gonna do this?" asked Pilsuk.
"What if we do some mashup? I mean, One in a million with Dynamite? or what?" Jason replied.
"It's good. too bad it's not fit with us" Pilsuk replied turning her head around observing the place.
"If I could choose a love-story song that fits us" Jason sighed.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done, for chapter 3. thanks to new subscriber ^^, commenters also.
sorry for the late update ^^.. and to Milky couple, sorry to make Jason sad :) and not much of TaecZy here.
 
p/s ; Mexico; remember where is it?