Samdong.. You..

Behind that Fake Smile
Hello, I am back again. wondering where were they going? Let's check it out :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jinguk's POV.
I saw they were kissing. my heart was stabbed, but I can't let hatred omit myself. As the bus was went away, Hyemi kneeled down on the road. I ran as fast as I can. I hugged her from behind. She stuttered. I turned her facing me, her tears ran down. I am too weak everytimes I saw her crying. I put her head onto my chest, I can felt her hot breath beneath my clothes. Her hand was shaken, I grabbed it with intentions to let her calm.
 
"Jinguk-aah" she finally voiced up. I put my finger on her lips. "Ottokae?" she asked me. I smiled slightly.
"Let him achive his dream, and you too. He will be back soon" I ruffled her hair.
"Jinguk-aah"I put my helmet and plunged in my earpiece on her ears. I grabbed her hands, and ride the bike.
"Where are we going?" she asked with her deep voice. I skipped a heartbeat, again.
"Somewhere you could be cheerful again" I smiled as I pinched her cheek. I saw she was rubbing her hot cheek, I smiled again.
 
I rode the bike to Amusement park. I wore a shade, and Hyemi with her hat covering her swollen eyes. I hold her hands, and went touring the park. I took a glance at the Wheel Ferris. I remembered what I did with her at Japan. She seems to noticed it, I tried to distract it. But, she found it first.
 
"Waegurae?" she asked as she pointed the Wheel Ferris. I shook my head, still she seems suspicious. She grabbed my hand, and take a turn to ride the Wheel Ferris.
"Aigoo, I was the one who supposed to calm you, not you" I . She slightly laughed.
"It's for both of us" she answered with her very very very beautiful smile. I was frozen. She knows how to make me lost minded. although, it just a matter.
 
Ko Hyemi's POV.
Aigoo~ Jinguk seems to daydreaming. Ottokae.. Did I just say something wrong? I waved my hands infront of his face. He smiled then she pinched my cheek.
"Why you always pinched my cheek?" I asked unsatiesfiedly.
"Aniyo, you're just too cute~~" he pinched even more harder. I let out a little groan. He laughed. Then the instructer instructs us to enter the wheel. Jinguk enter first, then he offered me a hand. I took the hand, as my support to enter the wheel. I sat opposite of him, he looked outside. I seen his face in sad, happy, but still he's calmed.
 
"Kwenchana?" He asked. I nodded. I asked him back with the same question, he also nod.
"Jinguk-aah, Mianhe" I speak up.
"Waegurae?" he asked curiously.
"Samdong.. You.." I murmmered. He put his finger on my lips. He shook his head. "Mianhe" I speak again. I can see he leaned his face onto mine, I can felt his icy lips pressing onto mine, his hot breath. I stunned for a while. I closed my eyes, he broke the kiss.
"Mianhe, Hyemi-aah"he said in apologetic voice.
"Kwenchana" I said absent-minded~~~~~
 
____________________--------------------------------------______________________________________
I am not good in kissing scene :P
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3
I will put Milky Couple on next episode, Also Yun Bakhee. just wait, arraso ^^