The Seoul High Dormitory

[Choose Your Own Adventure]: Seoul High School

You decide to explore the dormitory. 

The walls are cream colored and plants decorate the hallways in some places, making the ambiance very soothing. You see a couple of guys going in and out of their rooms as you walk to the end of the hall.

201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207...

You follow the hallway and take a turn to the left. More dorm rooms. You wonder if it goes all the way around the second floor. 

Yep, it does. 

You then go upstairs to the third floor. You begin to hear faint music. You pay no mind to the rest of the other rooms and instead go straight for the source of the sound. You are standing outside a dance studio. Now you clearly hear the music being played inside. You peep through the glass portion of the double doors and see a really chubby guy pop locking by himself to a Jang Woo Hyuk song. 

Omo, it's a fat guy dancing! And he dances so well too! 

You look around to see if anyone else was around but it was just you and the chubby guy. You used to be a dancer yourself but because of hard times, you had to stop and work while studying. You lean with your hands on the door...

And it swings open, making you tumble face down onto the studio floor. When you look up, he had stopped the music and he is looking at you with a surprised face. 

"W-who are you?" he asks. 

"A-ah... I was just looking around then I heard music. I'm a new student here. Kim Haneul," you say, standing up. 

"My name is Shin Donghee... I need to go now."

"But why? Aren't you going to finish your dance?" 

"... I don't like dancing when there are people watching." 

"Why is that? You dance really well!"

"No, you're just saying that so you can laugh at me like everybody else. I'm going to stop dancing," Donghee says as he takes his stuff and rushes out of the studio. 

You just stand there looking forlorn. 

But he really does dance well... He probably had a rough time because of his weight. I hope I see that guy again. I want to convince him to dance again. For now though, I should probably...

go out to the garden to get some fresh air.

go back to the dorm room to take a shower and sleep.