Chapter 3

The Council And Delinquents

Himchan,Daehyun and Jongup agreed to meet each other at the bus stop near their old school so that they could go to school together. They didn't want to feel left out in the new school and thought they should stick together for the first day of school. Himchan was busy teaching how to tie his yellow and red striped tie properly and Daehyun was standing beside them, giggling softly as Himchan scolded Jongup for not wearing his tie properly. Himchan sighed as he looked at Jongup, that boy didn't even get it right even after Himchan taught him countless times.


"Haish, there"Himchan said, looking at Jongup's weird looking tie. Daehyun raise an eyebrow and he shrugged. Jongup frowned at his two hyungs, what was wrong with his tie? He thought it looked cool and the right way to put on his tie. They then waited for the bus to arrive, chatting about what to expect.


"Do you guys know anything about the school we are going to?"Jongup asked. Daehyun shrugged as Himchan nodded his head. Jongup raised an eyebrow.


"I happened to meet a guy who studies there"Himchan said.


"Well?"


"Well, the school is very strict"Himchan emphasized on the "very"."Miss Hyosung really want us to change..."


"Well, she was kind of desperate to, but I really like her. She understands us and I don't know about the principal in this school though.."Jongup said and the other two nodded. They all agreed that Miss Hyosung knew them well and hoped her decision about transferring them here was a good idea.


"Oh there's the bus!"Himchan dragged his dongsengs to the bus, and got seated at the backseat,where they usually were seated. Himchan was talking about how not stylish he look with uniform, Jongup was still fiddling with his tie and Daehyun was just looking out of the window,he was lost in his own world. The three of them were trying their best to keep calm, they were actually really nervous going into a new school. They had to meet new students, new people and new teachers. They hoped that there is at least a teacher like Miss Hyosung.


When they reached the stop, Jongup and Daehyun looked at the school. They were stunned, it was much bigger than their previous school,much cleaner and it looked new. Himchan smiled at them, he got the same first reaction as the two when he first saw the school. The three of them gulped as they walked through the school gates.


Their first instinct was to go to the office, where the teachers were found and where usually new students go to. They walked on together ,approaching the lady at the counter. The lady asked them to kindly wait patiently before she was free to tend to them. She was busy talking on the phone about some admin stuffs and the three stood,waiting impatiently for the lady.


"Man, who is on the phone anyway?"Himchan scoffed as Jongup and Daehyun were looking around, trying to familiarize with the new school's surroundings.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Himchan looked at the students that passed by,looking at him and his dongsengs weirdly. He glared at them back and turned to face Jongup and Daehyun.


"Why are they looking at us strangely?"


"Maybe because we are new?"Daehyun answered,folding his arms as he leaned himself against the wall.


"Yeah"Jongup agreed and Himchan frowned. Just because they were new? The students here should welcome them with a smile right? That's what they usually did at his old school, when there were new students. Himchan sighed as he looked back at the lady. She seemed angry and stressed out by the caller and he knew, it would take long time before she was 'free' to tend to them.


Himchan looked back at the students and was surprised to see students suddenly smiling and squealing at something. They made this aisle for someone to walk through and he saw a neat guy with a red jacket walking through that path. Himchan was stunned, never did he seen something like this before. Jongup and Daehyun noticed this too, and was watching the guy who was smiling weakly at the students he walked past.


Himchan squinted his eyes, the guy looked familiar.


That similar red jacket, that small smile.


Himchan widened his eyes.


Isn't he that good-looking  guy I met yesterday in the bus?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 


Daehyun and Jongup raise an eyebrow at Himchan,who clearly looked starstruck by the tall burly guy that was popular among the students. Himchan was watching the guy, he couldn't believe this guy was so respected in this prestigious school. And he also noticed, he was wearing a red jacket unlike the him and the most of the students. What does the red jacket mean?


Daehyun frowned, the students really liked that guy. Or the guy was just so popular in this school. He turned to Himchan, who was still gazing at the red-jacket guy. He smiled weakly, Himchan probably liked him. He glanced to Jongup, who was playing with his tie and sighed. Why was he friends with them in the first place again?


"Hey, is the red jacket so special?"Himchan asked and Daehyun just shrugged. He didn't even know why the students were behaving like this. Daehyun watched Himchan stare at the guy. Himchan seemed really interested in this guy. Daehyun watched as the red-jacket guy was looking around for someone, not bothering to look at where Himchan and Daehyun were.The red-jacket guy suddenly smiled and waving his hand.


Daehyun's eyes scanned for the person that the red-jacket guy was calling for.But he didn't see anyone coming and looked away. He was a bit disturbed by the among of noise the students here created. But it was no different than the noise in his previous school.


"Daehyun! Another guy wore that red jacket!"Himchan nudged Daehyun,pointing to the one talking to the red-jacket guy."Look!Look!"


"Geez, you are making a big-"Daehyun looked unwillingly at where Himchan was pointing to and fell silent.


"See! They are friends right?!"Himchan said, but Daehyun remained silent.


"Daehyun?"Himchan called out.No response. He looked to Daehyun and noticed that he was still staring at the two red-jacket guys. Himchan thought he was staring at the good-looking guy and went to take a closer look at where exactly Daehyun was looking at and was surprised.


Daehyun wasn't looking at the good-looking guy he met in the bus.


But, he was staring at the cute nerdy-looking guy the guy was talking too.


______________________________________________________________________________

 


Daehyun couldn't believe his eyes.


He was here.That cute dimpled and smiling guy was here. He couldn't stop staring at him, it was just a too much of a surprise and coincidence to see him again.


It was the guy he considered who understand him.


In just one day, he could considered.


Usually it took a few weeks for him to consider people who could understand him, but for that adorable guy with spectacles there, just a simple conversation was enough. Daehyun didn't think he was able to meet this cute guy again, and he was thinking on the bus about going to the river just to see him again. Daehyun noticed he carried the same book in his hands like yesterday and smiled.


He was the one who he met at the river.Who told him about Koi fishes. Daehyun was sure of it, he looked the same like yesterday and he was smiling like yesterday too.


Himchan was a bit creeped out by Daehyun smiling widely out of a sudden to himself and his eyes glued to that cute-looking nerd. Himchan smirked, was Daehyun interested into someone?


"Hey, you like him right?"


"W-who?"Daehyun turned to Himchan.


"That guy! The nerd that is talking to the good-looking guy!"


"He is a nerd?"Daehyun asked."And good-looking guy?"


"I-I mean that red-jacket guy!"Himchan quickly spoke.


"But you said good-looking guy...and you were staring at him"


"Ahh shut up!You also! You were gazing at that nerd!"


"N-no! I didn't!"Both of their faces were red now,they didn't want to admit anything.


"Hey excuse me!"The lady at the counter spoke up."You are the new transferred students, am I right?"


"Y-yeah"Himchan and Daehyun said unison and went to the counter.


Daehyun took a quick look at the cute-looking nerd that Himchan thinks he was, and for a moment, they locked eyes with each other. Daehyun's breathing hitched, he was looking at the blissfully pretty eyes and felt a blush creep through his cheeks. He quickly turned away and went to beside Himchan. Daehyun could get used this, being able to look at those beautiful eyes and smile everyday.

 


__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Ah, here are your schedules! And hope you enjoy studying here!"The three nodded and looked around.


"Now, where to go?"Jongup asked, and the other two shrugged.


"Hello!You are the new students right?"They looked at the guy, with the red-jacket,smiling at them.


"Hello! I am Seungho, I am in charge of showing new students to their classrooms,so come with me"He said. "If you have any questions, you can ask me"


"Why are you wearing a red jacket?"Himchan asked.


"Ah that. You will know that later because the President wants to talk to you three"


"Pesident? Who is that?"


"Oh, he is the one in charge of me, of us actually, The Council"


"What?!"The three looked confused and Seungho just laughed awkwardly.


"You will know later, don't worry."


"Haish..."Himchan sighed and the three saw the red-jacket guys again. Himchan and Daehyun were suddenly trying to look away from them, but their eyes kept going back to them, who were smiling and chatting with each other.Jongup didn't noticed his two hyungs were behaving differently as he was busy looking at the two guys.He didn't know why, but he found the one with wearing spectacles was adorable and looked pretty while the other guy looked strong and burly.


Then suddenly, a guy skidded in with the skateboard and was heading straight to the two guys. Himchan and Daehyun's eyes widened and they were going to save the two guys when Seungho stopped them.


"They are going to be fine"Daehyun was frowning at him, he didn't want the cute nerd to get hurt.Himchan was worried while Jongup was smiling, the guy with the skateboard looked familiar.


"YAH ZELO!"Seungho chuckled while the three looked at the red-jacket guys.


"Sorry hyung!"


"Do you want to die! Do you want us kill!"Himchan was giggling, it was fun watching the good-looking guy exploded with anger.

 


_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Sorry sorry sorry hyung!"


"That is it!Give me that skateboard!"


"No! Yongguk hyung!"


"Help! Youngjae hyung!"Zelo went behind Youngjae, who was defending him from the raging Yongguk.


"Hey, Yongguk hyung,calm down"Youngjae pleaded.


"Calm down? How many times did I told him to stop skating here? The rules are important Zelo!"Yongguk spoke, he calmed down a bit thanks to Youngjae.


"Anyway, we are meeting the new students later today, be there"


"Yes sir!"


"Without crashing!"Yongguk said to Zelo.


"...... eh...."Youngjae giggled, Zelo was being too cute.


"Ah! Let's go to our classes!"Yongguk said as Youngjae and Zelo followed him from behind.


____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wow, they are really...."Jongup smiled, that guy got to be the skater boy he met yesterday. But seeing him being so innocent to his hyungs, it was really cute and funny to watch. Daehyun smiled, he didn't know why, the cute nerd's giggles were very adorable to look at. Himchan was covering his mouth, he couldn't help laughing at the cute trio, especially that angry good-looking guy.


"They are really close, and fun to watch. Haha"Seungho smiled and waved to them.


"Let's go to your classes then"The three nodded.


"Remember, you need to meet the President later today, don't worry. I will show you where later"Seungho said.


"Now, you need to go to classes" Seungho chucked as the three groaned,walking to their classes.


"Himchan, your class is right over there, Daehyun, yours is there, and Jongup yours is right there"


"Wait, we have different classes?"


"Oh yeah, except for one."


"What is it?"


"Physical Education"Jongup smiled while Himchan and Daehyun stared at Seungho.


"What did you say?!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 


"Eh hyung, do you have any idea who these the new transferred students are?"Zelo asked.


"Not really, Youngjae is going to give me later no? He said about something he needed to check"Yongguk replied,looking at Youngjae.


"Hyung, you know, these people are really different from us. And I could have sworn I saw one of them before or today...."Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, his chin.


"Really? Haish, we talk about this later"Yongguk said.


"Seungho will settled them with them classes"


"So, did you tell him that we wanted to meet them?"


"I said that the President wants to talk to them"Yongguk smirked and ruffled Youngjae's hair.


"Yah!"


"Haha, cute!"Zelo said, giggling with his skateboard in hand.


"Hey, watch out, I would break that thing now if I want to!"Yongguk threatened.


"You wouldn't!"


Yongguk turned to Youngjae, who looked like he was deep in thought. Yongguk nudged him.


"You okay?"


"Yeah, it is just that, I have a feeling I saw one of them before... I don't know. He just looked familiar."


"Really?"


"I show you their pictures"Youngjae took out some papers from his bag and gave them to Yongguk. Yongguk flipped through the pages and noticed a photo.


Those eyes. That flawless skin. That smile.


Yongguk's eyes widened.


"Yongguk hyung?"Youngjae and Zelo looked worried at their hyung.


"Y-yeah, I am fine."Yongguk nodded stiffly and smiled. But he was thinking...


Isn't he the sneezing guy I meet yesterday in the bus?

 

 

 

hello><

if you noticed, I followed the groups from Tadah It's B.A.P^^(Top team and Pabo team hehe)

I will update soon! ( sorry for the boring chapter again T.T)

I am sitting for exams(gonna end soon!) but I update as soon as possible! So bear with me

(If you read my other stories, I'll update them soon too)

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commentingXD