6;59

Moiety

 

2/30: 6;59 A.M.

Prompt: Simple

Pairing: YunBoa

Rating: PG [?]

Note: This one is for PeodBear (; I hope you like it! 

 


 

 
6; 55 a.m. Yunho thinks that waking up next to someone is scary.
 
As a self-proclaimed playboy; there's nothing much more terrifying than staying for a few more minutes to witness the person that you slept with wake up. Yunho is a simple guy who--like all other simple guys--prefers a good ol' bottle of whisky and a bang here or there. Of course, Yunho won't stay. Staying after sleeping with someone means commitment. It means having to eat breakfast together, talk and build a deeper relationship and that idea is simply terrifying.
 
Yunho is a man that doesn't like getting tied down.  
 
The glass windows of Kwon BoA's room lets sunlight flit through, coating everything inside in warm shades of yellow and gold. It reminds the sleepy Yunho that this isn't familiar and that he should leave now that Boa is shifting beside him. Last night, as he was showering her with warm kisses, he promised himself that he would bolt as soon as he gets the chance. Yunho isn't one to stay so he forces himself up, only to get dragged down by the half-conscious Boa. 
 
The sudden pull of his elbow forces him down and he lies there, completely helpless. 
 
Instead of trying to get up once more, his eyes registers a small smile from Boa. Even with her eyes closed and face bare of make up; Yunho thinks that she looks beautiful and it's this smile that made him freeze on the spot as an unfamiliar sensation overtakes the organ beneath his flesh. Boa got through him. 
 
It's 6;59 a.m. and people say that those in the army do more than what average people does in a day by 7;00. But Yunho simply leans his head and traces the outline of Boa's lips with his own; thinking that he did enough and killed no one in the process. 
 
7:00 am finds Yunho waiting for Boa to wake up so that they could maybe talk a bit, eat breakfast and have another round or so. 
 
7;01 a.m. he decides to stay. 
 
 

 

 
[a/n; is this pointless or? IDK I hope you got the gist of it and I used a line from 'Shayne Koyczan's poem 6;59. I hope you liked it (:]