Phone

We Already Broke Up

It's raining. Seohyun likes the rains but the rain to day, why is it so scare? Maybe because of Chanyeol, her boyfriend call her to the Han river's brige. She has a bad feeling. He comes and the first sentence he say is:

_Seohyun ah! Let's break up!

_...

_Silent means yes. Now we are not a couple anymore, we won't hold hand or hang out with each other any more remember it!

Her love for 3 years with a "Seohyun ah! Let's break up" is already done? 3 YEARS! That's it? Like the way it come?

Flashback:

_Seohyun ah, can you be my girlfriend?

_...

_Silent means yes. Now we are a couple, we will have dates, hold hand and kissing right?

_I...I haven't say that!

_But we still a couple!

End flashback.

_Did i do something wrong?

_No.

_So why? We dated 3 years, why oppa?

_Like.

_You said what?

_...

_If i did something wrong you must told me!

_Nothing...just boring...not love you any more...so break up.

A feeling like electric on her...so down...surprise... her ego like have a knife cut it.

_Yeah, so break up! Don't we ever see each other anymore kay?

_Not sure.

_What's you mean?

_Nothing, so that's it? Ok, goodbye!

_???

Break up. That's it! A love 3 years fly with the rain, real waste. It just can be like that? The love in it is that bored huh? Jerk! There is nothing i have to feel so sad about you Park Chan Yeol! She said and lie down to her bed, something salt is permeable the pillow. 4 weeks after...

First day

Have a call... from Chan Yeol...

She answer it, like a hobby everyday before.

_Yoboseyo? What's wrong? Why are you calling me?

_Nothing, like to call.

_Stop saying by that king of acid.

_I used to, can't stop.

_We broke up, let me forget a jerk like you and bring you out of my life!

_We broke up, i am nothing to you, don't care about me, i just call you and you can yell at me if you want, but don't hung up the phone please...

_Are you crazy? Don't bother me Park Chan Yeol!

_Oh, and Seohyun...

_What?

_We already broke up.

She angry hung up the phone. What do you mean? Why do you call me? I don't want to hear you anymore! But why my heart is so hurt when i hear "We already broke up"?

Day 2

He is calling again. Hung up the phone. He still call.

_What?

_Are you having lunch yet? Eat rice, don't eat noodles, you'll be stomach ache.

She was surprise.

_Why do you care?

_Because i know you stomach is not good, eat like that will have a stomach ache.

_I already grow up!

_Yeah, remember to go to bed early, tomorrow you have an interview with a company right? Good luck, fighting!

_Why?...Why are you like that?...What do you want?

_Nothing. We already broke up!

That sentence again, why do you have to do that Chan Yeol?

Day 3

_I beg you don't call me anymore!

_Have you feed SeoYeol yet? He is a cat, he can't be like you!

_I gave it to Sehun already!

_Why? That your birthday present, I gave you it when you 19.

_We broke up, i gave Sehun.

_Oh, we already broke up remember?

Oh SeoYeol ah, why did he do that? What do he mean? How can i give you for anyone? You are his gift whe i was 19, that 2 years aleady right?

Day 4

From early in the morning, she just keep the phone, waiting for his call. But not have anything. 12pm, He is caliing.

_Sorry, i was sleep.

_Why are you sleep until now?

_Don't ask me.

_I fed SeoYeol already, and i don't eat nodles.

_That's good! Oh, we already broke up kay?

That again. How painful?

Day 5

_Today is very cold, remember to wear the coat i bought you, it's very warm.

_Ok.

_We already broke up right?

Day 6

_Is it come yet?

_What come?

_The chocolate cake!

_Why?

_Today is raining, but you like it, i always have to buy it for you. Now i am buying it, it will come soon, just wait for it ok?

_Why? Why did you do all that? You said we already broke up why you just keep calling me and are about me like that? If you continue, i don't think i can forget you and move on.

_I just like to.We already broke up right?

Day 7

Chan Yeol call

Hung up.

Day 8

Chan Yeol call

Hung up.

Day 12

LuHan call

_Chan Yeol is dead! Come here! Hurry!

Seohyun don't remember how may time her heart beats a second. She keep running and don't want to stop. She cry on the way but wipe it to see the way.

_Chan Yeol! Chan Yeol! Wake up! Oppa! I ate noodles again! Wake up and yell at me! What are you doing? Why do you just lie there like that?

_...

_Chan Yeol oppa! SeoYeol's food is end! Wake up and buy it for me! Yah! Today is cold! Wake up and give me a hug please! Or a coat! It's raining! Wake up and buy chocolate cake for me! I am lazy! Oppa~~ Wake up and call me again! I promise i will answer! I beg you! Chan Yeol oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!