sequel

player.....woohyun ( sequel )

“ Wake up wake up wake up WAKE UP !! .“ you said angrily but swoosh still didn't’t wake up. So you went to the kitchen and got a water bottle and spit it on woohyun. “ WHAT THE HECK. WHY DID YOU DO THAT _____-AH . “ woohyun said in a very angry voice while waking up “ cause you won’t wake up that’s why ! “ you said yelling back.

“ hey breakfast is ready. Harry up and get dress and eat before the breakfast get’s cold . “ you said walking out of the bedroom . “ okay …“ woohyun got up and getting dressed.

~ 1 minute later ~

“ why is he taking so long … “ talking to yourself “ or.. is he…. O.O it better not be what I’m thinking I’ill go check . “ you slowly open the bedroom door and saw swoosh talking on the phone with someone . “ noona~~ I really really want to meet you right now… oh noona can you give me 10000 won please cause to day I need some money to buy something . “ woohyun said with a cute voice. “ oh.. I see I see he’s cheating on me huh…..” you said whispering to yourself “ bye bye noon I love you . “ woohyun said getting up and heading your way to the door . you ran as fast as you could to reach for your chair and start eating and acting normal . “ hey… what toke you so long to get dress !!!!! “ you yelled at woohyun “ I ….. I … I didn't’t know what to wear so I .. kind of toke a while to think . “ woohyun said with a smile and sitting on his chair across from you eating.

“ HEY !!!! you sure you didn't’t know what to wear . “ you said looking at swoosh with your don’t lie to me face . “ yes I’m really sure. “ woohyun said annoyed by you “ just asking in case you are cheating on me .” you said while woohyun kept eating . “ why would I cheat on my princess . “ woohyun look at you smiling “ woohyun don’t lie to me I heard what you say earlier !!!!! “ yelling at woohyun . ”really then what did I say earlier huh ..” he said while still eating “ you said noona~~ I need 10000 won , noona I miss you , and noona I love you .” you said imitating him “ WHAT !! “ woohyun choking on his food . “ that’s what you said is it . “ you said annoyed.

Shoundly the door ring and woohyun went to the door and open it . “ Hi there woohyun do you still need the money noona have it right here and…. Oh hi sister-in-law !! “ woohyun’s older sister said smiling. “ oh never mind I changed my mind noona .” woohyun said “ oh okay if you changed your mind then its oh okay tell me any time if you need some money or help okay .” woohyun’s older sister said going back home. “ so _____-ah you believe me now that I’m not cheating on you . “ woohyun said with a mad face “ well… I’m still not sure if you r not ? “ you said embarrassing “ I’ill show you that I’m not cheating on you . “ he said walking closer to you. Your face and woohyun's face is only a inch away then he pulled you into a kiss “ now do you believe me now ? “ he said and pulling you into another kiss before you can answer him .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my sequel for player….woohyun yea finally done with it !!!