Final

BENISON

Guys, mianhe I only post this today..hope you like it..this is an expirementation story (an impromptu writing haha~)

 

Jiyong's POV

It's all in the past and i'm very happy of my life right now.  Never came to my mind that i blame HIM for all the things that had happened.  In another way around, HE guide me to my destiny.  She's with me & i'm solely for her.

 

"Baby, are you okay?", I heard her sweet voice which lingers to my ears.

"Yes, Jagiya", I give her a meaningful smile.

"Let's go then?", She smiled back to me which i love the most.

"Okay", With that we exited our house and go to our destination.

 

Sandara's POV

I love him eversince i have known him.  His just so good looking & smart but that's not what i love from him the most, his LOVE.  His passion in love which attracts me.  But i know he have someone in mind & in heart which is not me.  I just watched him close.

 

"Dara, let's go", He smiled and hold my hand.  How i wish i'm his lover but i don't want to be selfish so i just leave that inner thought of mine.

"Wait! I forget something, just go first and i will follow neh?", I slowly pulled my hand so i can escape my unwanted thoughts and give him a little smile.

"Okay then, i'll go first!", And i watch him go and fade.  'I'll be happy very soon', as i thought.

 

Sohee's POV

I love them both because they are my bestfriends but i just wanted to be happy atleast for a short time.  I love him that's why i'm selfish but i give heartache to her.  I know she loves him like i do but i can't let go of my own happiness.  He completes me and i'm happy for that.

"Jiyong, where is Dara?", He smiled sadly without knowing but still kiss me in the cheek.

"Ahm, she said she will just follow",  I grab his left hand and held his cheek with my right.

"Its okay.  I think she needs space", I smiled at him.

"I think so", He replied.  And we went straight home from school.

 

Sandara's POV

Going home late for some reasons and i just want to enjoy while i'm alone strolling around the park.  I think they are already asleep and i need to rest too.

 

One year later..

 

"How are you?", Hearing a familiar voice behind me while i'm strolling around that same park.  I turn around and give him a genuine smile.

"I'm perfectly fine.  You?", His smile is the same and glowing.

"I'm healed", He tried to hide his sadness.

"By the way, when did you came back from Phil?", He asked me.

"Just yesterday, I just stayed there for my heart to heal", I honestly answered him.

"That's good then.  I missed you.", I was taken aback by what he said.

"Ah..haha~..I..I missed you too Jiyong.", He just reach out for me and give me a tight hug.

"Just never do it again neh? coz i might go crazy again.", I just return to him my tight hug and i just smiled against his chest.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Hello Sohee. I'm here with Dara.", I just couldn't deny that i had love her for she's a big part of my life.

"Hello Sohee unnie. I'm happy to visit you again. Mianhe i was a bit busy that's why only this time i visited you.", Hearing my girl talking to her older sister in a very sweet way makes me love her more.

"Sohee, she's lying. She's not busy with work but busy with me.", My girl just hit me in my arms for telling the truth.  Such a cutie.

"Yah! Jiyong, your making it sound i'm a naughty wife.", I can't keep my eyes off her pouted lips which urge me to just kiss her then in front of her sister.

"Yah! It makes it worst.", I'm totally amused with my girl's blush face even though she kiss back.

"Okay i behave then.", Then just smile again.

 

Sandara's POV

My husband never fails to amuse me.  He keeps on telling me sweet nothings and i just fall all over again with him.  We just visited my unnie from the cementery and told her about how stubborn and such a baby Jiyong is.

Before unnie died, she told me the truth that Jiyong loves me first but was in doubt if our friendship will be affected.  I know my unnie was really in love with our bestfriend but never in my mind that she would know my secret feelings for Jiyong same just to him.  But i couldn't deny that Jiyong also love her and i'm thankful for him.  I'm bliss for having him in our life.

"Jagiya, let's sleep", I turn off the light and lay in the bed.

"Baby?"

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you for everything"

"Thank you also for letting me be a part of your life", He pulled me for a hug and i rest in his chest.

"I love you Dara", He said to me.

"I love you too Jiyong"

"Let's forever stay this way." He passionately kiss me on the lips.

"Let's forever cherish each other then.", I kiss him back and sleep with all the contentment in our life.

 

 

 

This is it! At last i'm done with this story.  This is just out of curiousity of me lol~

What do you think? such a creepy story XD

Thank you for reading this and hope it inspires you fellow Applers..

I can rest now haha~ Btw sorry the typos, grammars..i'm no expert in writing lol~

Thanks for the advance comments guys..