Teaser 2- Minor changes can seem major at times

Just my Luck (APPLY STILL OPEN) :D

 

“HYUNG!! Not me to!! Have pity!!! ” a whine was heard throughout the building, “Now way am I giving up my room, for some stupid prize winners, they don’t even deserve it,” the same voice wailed.

Yes, you may have guessed right. This voice belonged to a KPOP boy band member, who is now being forced to give up his precious, well deserved room.

Kyuhyun sighed, he would be sharing a room with a person he didn’t even know. The SUJU (Super Junior for those who don’t know) maknae had finally gotten a luxury room all for himself, after many years of hard work, but now it would be taken away from him for a whole month. Trolling a bag full of his stuff behind him he looked around for a door.

A door that said Lee Joon.

A slightly cramped room shared with another MBLAQ member probably, he thought since they were kind of like newbies compared to THE Suju who had been out for so long. He sighed as he knocked on the door of the room he had finally found, “This is what I get for being the maknae huh? Hyung gets to share a room with a DBSK member, and they get to pick who’s room they want to stay in!”

The Hyung the young boy had been referring to, had been no other than Lee Dong Hae. He had befriended DBSK a while back, also know as part of the bbong brothers even with Yunho of DBSK. He would be sharing with the both Yunho and Changmin. (in this story they are not disbanded but it just worked out like this xD)

He knocked on the door, not minding it at all. DBSK was even a bigger star than SUJU and that probably meant they had a nicer place. Walking onto their floor, he took out a box of chocolate and handed it to his friend Yunho, “Thanks for letting me stay,” he said appreciatively.

As you can probably tell already, the two SuJu members, as well as other famous groups, were being forced into giving up their rooms to a bunch of people who they had no clue would be. To some it was pleasing, while to others it was devastating. 

SHINee’s Minho was no exception to this, he too was promptly kicked out. But for him, the door had stood open. He walked into the already decided room.

Big Bang’s G. Dragon and Seungri shared a room and now, he would be taking part in the sharing. But the room, was of course big, and maybe he would even learn something new, so he didn’t mind it much.

Lee Taemin would also be joining that group, but being out for a show he would come in later. 

The door had been left open of Big Bang’s room, “Hello?” he asked, almost a little unfamiliar with Big Bang.

G. Dragon immediately came out from his room, “Oh, you’ve arrived, come on in. Me and Seungri will take this room and you can take his room. It’s the door on the other side of the living room,” he said, “Do you need any help?” 

F.T. island, currently on a tour did not have to deal with the problem of room changing. Along with U KISS, they would not be there when the rooms were being changed and for that they celebrated, but they didn’t have the slightest clue of what they would have to deal with when they got back. With that, the preparations would be made for the new coming winners. 

“It’s only for a month, so just bear with it,” Kyuhyun, Minho, Taemin, G. Dragon and Seungri, all thought to themselves, while acting friendly towards each other but wanting to shoot someone just a little bit inside. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Second teaser to show the boys lives >.~ your application probably had many of these boys on them xD~~ Hmmm… they seem pretty upset! But what treatment will the winning group get from them? : D LOL. Look forward to it and feedback please~~~ (8 I know that the title is bad but I will change it eventually >.< 
-------------------------
Hi it's SHINee2Minho here! She's doing a great job right? ^
                                                                                                         l
Just did some editing and things so it's not an update, please continue to support us and apply apply apply! Guys are welcome so please apply!!!!!!!! Hwaiting ^_~