Overture

SaTaengSic *ehehehehe*

 

She closed her eyes and let the sea breeze touched her face and tossed her short brunette hair. She opened her eyes and looking far away to the vast ocean before her eyes. A long sigh could be heard from her as she looked like she was daydreaming. Only God and herself who know what was in her mind....or maybe not.

“Missing her, aye?”, one of her workmate came as he tapped her shoulder and later following her looked at the boundless ocean before them.

“*sigh* not really.”, as she kept on her first position without being bothered to look at her companion.

“Heh *smirk* if you’re not really missing her like you said, then what ‘s with those nonstop sighs?”

She was hesitant at first before she turned to look at her companion this time.

“Am I that obvious?”

His companion laughed whole-heartedly this time and it made her frowned,thought that he was mocking her.

“*sigh* shut up would you? Are you that happy after making fun of me?”, as she started to walk away leaving her companion whom still laughing at her, but not before her companion caught her wrist prevented her to walk any further.

“Yah~ Choi Sooyoung why are you soo sensitive? Are you on your period?”, with one of his hand gripped Sooyoung’s wrist while the other hand wiping his tears which caused by his previous laugh.

“Come on~ who said that I was mocking at you? I just find it funny when you were having trouble with your own feeling about her. Who knows that the well known as the hard-to-reach-and-always-lonely Choi Sooyoung can be soo sweet toward her partner. Woah~ you’re partner surely not an ordinary girl.”

With being said like that, Sooyoung couldn’t hold herself not blushing at that time as she tried to free herself from her companion’s grip and tried to hide her blushing with avoiding her companion’s stare, but too bad her companion realized her blushing this time.

“Omo omo~ don’t tell me Sooyoung-ah are you blushing as right now?”, he sounded soo excited seeing unusual moment when a rigid girl like Sooyoung could feel shy like that.

“Shut up, oppa, or I’ll kick your into the sea.”

He couldn’t help but laugh again,but this time he could control his laughter because he afraid that Sooyoung would really throw him into the sea. Who wouldn’t scare if you’re thrown into the large sea without any safety equipment and without knowing where exactly you are because all you could see was only boundless blue sea and clear sky.

“Ok...ok I’ll stop, ok? I’m sorry~ it’s just like I said before. It’s a rare event to see you’re being like this. You must be missing her soo bad, aye?”

And she just standing there looking down to the floor, all hesitant.

“*sigh* you’re really having problem with expressing your feeling with words Sooyoung-ah.”, as he released his grip on her wrist and tapped her head instead.

“*long deep sigh* I know oppa~ that’s why people would call me a stiff, rigid, cold, unfriendly and whatsoever. And deep down I know, she must be tired of me being like this. And to make it worse, I always leaving her alone many times because of the job I have, but I don’t know why she kept insist to be with me, because of that, I feel bad for her oppa. I think I don’t deserve her.”, as she was now back in her first position, looking at the vast sea in front of her.

He was staring at her warmly before he joined her to look at the sea.

“Do you remember why were you here and why did you apply for this job which requires you to be far away from her?”

He was asking a rhetorical question so he didn’t expect she would answer his question.

“I always remember that day...you came into this ship and introduce yourself as a surveyor. At first I couldn’t believe it, a girl like you will choose a job that requires you to be far away from people that you treasure most, and live in the unsual place, with you being the only girl here, until one day I came into one assumption, there’s must be a strong reason behind it. After almost 5 months being together here, finally I could break down your wall little by little, and now I know what the reason.”

He then turned around and rest his back at the rail while putting both of his elbows on the rail. He turned to look at Sooyoung who still stay on her position.

“I can say that you love her soo much that’s why you’re here. You decided to work here to prove the people whom against your relationship with her, although it requires you to be far away from her. In most of the times, love costs something that really important for us , and everything you do for her, I’m sure it will worth it someday. I think that’s why she insists to be with you because she knows that you really love her. Sometime, love can be shown by act, not only by words right?”

Finally she turned her head to look at her companion. This time she could give him a sincere smile although it still had sadness feeling.

“I’m really lucky that I have you, Seunghyun oppa. You know what? I always wondering  maybe we’re long-lost brother-sister since you’re really understand about me that much, even I don’t understand myself oppa.”, she chuckled as she found that her previous statement was silly.

Even he didn’t know why he did this but suddenly he pulled Sooyoung into his embrace. The latter could only taken aback with what just happened.

“Please Sooyoung-ah...be happy. I just can’t stand watching you in miserable all the time. Tell me, what should I do to make you smile like this every day?”, as he hugged Sooyoung tightly.

Sooyoung who was taken a back at first now she came into her sense as she patted Seunghyun’s back.

“I’m sorry oppa for making you worried. But I’m fine oppa. I’m not as miserable as you think. To think that you’re always here with me and help me with my problems, I couldn’t be happier than this. You’re a great brother for me, oppa, thank you soo much.”

It hurted him soo much, the words she said was like a big blow for him. Although he’d already know about her already having partner, but still he couldn’t get it. He couldn’t understand why this angel inside his embrace would do this far for her partner. He thought that she didn’t deserve to be like this, she deserved to be a normal girl, with a normal life, and a boyfriend that will do everything for her, and of course he wanted to be that boyfriend. He always wanted to be the one who do everything for her to make her happy, only to see her smile like she did few moments ago. For all this months he spent his time with her, he’d been trying and trying to get her heart, but finally now he realized...she had left her heart far away from here. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t have this angel for him.

“I guess I have no chance at all.”

“You always can count on me, Sooyoung-ah. I will always be there for you. I’ll be coming as soon as possible if you call me, even though I’d be in another side of this earth. Anything I will do for my lovely dongsaeng.”, as he broke his embrace and pinched her cheeks lovingly.

“At least let me do everything to make you happy, Sooyoung-ah.”

“Yah stop it oppa~ I’m not a little girl that you can pinch my cheeks like that”, she hitted his stomach with her knee, yes her knee, successfully made Seunghyun stop pinching her as he squatted down rubbed his stomach now.

“Yah~ how mean! Is that the way to show your love to your handsome oppa? Geez I still can’t understand you. You would have this cute side of you and then not long time after that, you’re being all cold and mean again. Seriously what’s wrong with your hormone?”

“Just mind your business oppa. Now I’m hungry.”, as she walked away without bothered to look at Seunghyun whom still struggling with the pain on his stomach. Only God and him know how hurt her knee-kick was. But he struggle to stand up and chased Sooyoung as he encircled his hand around her neck.

“Yah you don’t think I will let you this time, do you? Now take this as punishment.”, he pretended to choked her while ruffling her hair as her hair was messy. After made that ruckus to Sooyoung he started to run for his life as Sooyoung now in hell-mode and looked like she went to kill someone.

“YAH CHOI SEUNGHYUN DO YOU WANT TO DIE???!!!!”

-----+-----

 

ehehe..soo how is it?

i know there's no SooSica at all here...but this Choi pairing is my favourite too..TOP and Sooyoung TT_TT (i'm*cough*straight*cough*only*cough*for*cough*TOP*cough)

me love this pairing,,,anyone? *raise hand*

and i don't know how many shots it's gonna be,but yeah look forward of it, aye?

thanks for reading my fic :bow:

 

ps: keep support SaTaengSic ok ;) SaTaengSic is real       (ノ*゚∀゚)ノ