lalapoppy: In Disguise

Spark of Curiosity One-Shots ~Closed~

 

“Ah, Nana, what can I get for you?” asked Minhae Unnie, smiling at me from behind the counter.

“Just the usual will be good” I replied, pulling out the money from my pocket and handing it to her.

Minhae Unnie started to ring up the order and went to go make my Mocha Cappuccino when I felt a couple taps on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy in sunglasses and a hat, smiling at me with one of the iest smiles I’ve ever seen.

“I’m sorry, but did you drop this?” he asked, holding up my pocket-sized photo album.

“Yes I did! I didn’t even notice that it fell out. Thank you so much! How can I ever repay you?” I said, taking it from him and smiling.

“Why don’t you tell me what’s good here? I’m new here and don’t know what to get.”

I ended up telling him about everyone on the menu, whether it was good or not so good. He seemed so interested in everything, and even ended up asking me to sit with him to tell him about this side of town since he had just moved here. Turns out what I thought would be maybe 10 minutes turned into a 3 hour conversation and a date on Tuesday.

Once getting pasted the cocky, flirty persona, he was such a sweetheart and was really caring. But, I never caught his name while we were talking. Did he put it on the paper with his number?

I pulled out the small piece of paper that he put his number on to see that he had indeed put his name about the digits.

“Lee Hunki? That can’t possibly be his name” I said, laughing and continuing on my way home.

~*~* 3 weeks later *~*~

“Baby, guess what I got you?”

“What!”

“A ticket to F.T. Island’s comeback showcase next week” said Hunki, standing over me and showing me the ticket.

“Oh my gosh! Where did you get this? They’ve been sold out for months!” I said, jumping over the back of the couch to hug him.

“I have my ways, but there is something that I have to tell you.”

“What?” I asked, getting curious.

“This ticket is also a backstage pass. You have to come backstage before the show and find a girl named Kim Jinyoung, okay?”

“Why?”

“She’s a friend of mine and is gonna give you a big surprise, okay? But you have to promise that you will find her BEFORE the show starts, okay?”

“I promise” I replied laughing.

~*~* 1 week later at the showcase *~*~

I walked into the building with a bunch of other girls who just were just as excited as I was. Of course, none of them had a backstage pass, so as soon as I saw a sign marked private, I went over there. Before I was able to reach for the handle, a security person stopped me and told me that it was an off-limits area. Showing him the ticket, I was escorted backstage and passed off to a beautiful girl with a headset and a clipboard.

“Hi, you must be Kim Jinah. I’m Kim Jinyoung. If you will follow me, I’ll take you to your surprise” said Jinyoung shii, walking further down the hallway.

I followed her and tried to avoid hitting anyone as they hurried by us into the different rooms lining the hallway. There were costume racks lining parts of the hallway, and make-up and hair stations set up inside the rooms with multiple people moving inside them. It was like a colony of ants running around after a person steps on their hill.

“Please go inside” said Jinyoung, motioning to a closed door that was the only one without a sign on it.

“Okay” I said cautiously.

I hesitated about opening the door, but I worked up the courage and pushed the door open to see my boyfriend sitting on the couch. Thing was, he didn’t have on his normal sunglasses and hat. He normally had to wear sunglasses and a hat all the time because of some extreme sensitivity to light and that came from a sickness he’s had this last month we’ve been together and a bad haircut.

“Hunki? What are you doing here?” I asked, smiling while looking at the back of his head.

That was when I got the surprise of my life. He turned around to reveal that it was Lee Hongki, my not-so-secret crush from F.T. Island.

“Nana, you’re here. I was worried you wouldn’t come” said Hongki, getting up and hugging me.

I was frozen in shock and didn’t respond to his hug or his words. I just stared at him and couldn’t help running through everything over the last month in my head. It explained so much more than a weird illness and a bad haircut. He couldn’t trust me enough to tell me who he really was.

“Nana, baby? Are you listening? Baby, aren’t you happy? Surprised? Baby, say something” pleaded Hongki, looking like he was getting really worried.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, in a small voice.

“I wanted to, but I didn’t want you to get caught up in all the mess before our comeback. Also, the media wasn’t following me around since they didn’t know I moved to a new part of the city, so I just wanted to date you without having cameras all around us.”

“You think I would actually go behind your back and broadcast that you’re dating me? I thought you had gotten to know me better than that” I shouted back, starting to rant on about different things.

He held me in place and tried to shut me up, and when I wouldn’t shut up to let him talk, he shut me up with his lips. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back with everything I had. I was upset he couldn’t trust me before this, but I was the luckiest girl in the world. I got a wonderful boyfriend who turns out to be one of the best singers in Korea. It also doesn’t hurt that he doesn’t look too bad either.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him while we continued to be wrapped up in the kiss. I ran a hand up into his hair and played with the little strands at the nape of his neck while running my hands through the soft hair. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I willingly gave. I halfway sighed and moaned when he tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him.

Our tongues battled together in a fight for dominance, and once he won the battle, they danced together with effortless ease. I could feel his hand running along my side and set my skin on fire wherever he touched.

It finally came to time to breathe when he let me go, and put his forehead against mine.

“Wow, if I’d have known I would get something like that, I would have definitely told you sooner” joked Hongki, giving me a quick peck again.

“That doesn’t mean you’re off the hook for not telling me sooner” I said, lightly hitting his chest.

A knock came from the closed door and a person said that there was five minutes till he needed to be on stage. I opened my eyes to see a little sadness in his eyes. I ran my hand along the side of his face and kissed him again before getting out of his embrace.

“Go, you’re needed” I said, going to the door.

“What are you going to do?” asked Hongki.

“Wait at the side of the stage, like a good girlfriend, and kiss you right as you get off stage” I replied, smiling at him.

“Well, let’s get this performance done and over with” shouted Hongki, speeding out the door.