Not only my husband. But, my teacher too.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

“Have a nice day.” DooJoon pokes his head out from the car as he alight me one block away from the school. “You too and don’t over work yourself.” I smile and he returns me one too. I close the door and look at his figure disappeared into a corner.

I hold onto the strap of my bag and walk towards school. “______!” A voice calls me from the back and I turn around smiling softly at him. “Good morning Baro.” I said. “Good morning.” He rubs his neck sheepishly and I giggle at his cuteness.

“Did you have a good dream yesterday night?” He starts the casual conversation and I nodded my head as an agreement. “How about you?” I ask. “Of course, I dreamt that I became a millionaire and I have a very beautiful wife.” He carries on and I am being an attentive ear.

DooJoon’s pov.

In the staffroom, “morning Mr. Yoon.” Teachers greet each other in the early morning. “Morning everyone.” I smile and place my bag on my desk. Taking out my files from my bag and there was a yellow sticky note pasted on it. “Remember to eat your meal constantly ^^.”

After I saw her cute hand-writing, my mood became more alive and it all thanks to her. I guess, asking her to join my life really is a good decision. “All the best for today.” Someone patted my shoulder. “You too.” I replied.

Entering the classroom, “alright settle down everyone.” I raise my voice and set my books on the teacher’s desk. She was there, glancing at me in a very adorable manner. I feel like hugging her now. But, I cannot I must maintain my position. Despite that, I smile at her candy-like and she blushes.

“Now, everyone please flip your textbook to the fourth page.” I said and wipe the black broad with the duster. “Now, can anyone tell me more about vegetation?” I ask and that is how our class starts in this bright morning.

At night, “welcome back Mr. Yoon.” She beams and handed her my bag. I loosen my tie, “we are not in school now. You don’t need to call me Mr. Yoon at home. Plus, we are husband and wife.” I grabbed her by the wrist and now she is sitting in between my legs.

YOURS POV.

“You don’t need to call me Mr. Yoon at home. Plus, we are husband and wife.” DooJoon grabbed my wrist and dragged me down landing in between his legs.

When I realize what situation I am now, my heart pound rapidly and butterflies are in my stomach. He leans in closer and I shut my eyes waiting for him to kiss my lips. “The soup is burning.” He walks away and I sank into disappointment.

DooJoon always like this, I really love him. I hugged onto the pillow, laying them in bitter and just glance at his back sadness. The soup wasn’t even boiling yet. DooJoon and I weren’t really married. But, we have been living together for five years and why can’t he see how I feel for him. To tell the fact, we didn’t even held hands before.

“Dinner is ready now.” He declares and places all the dishes on the table. “Whoa, it smells good!” He praised and I force out a soft smile. “I think I will drool soon.” He gulps a mouthful of saliva and I giggle at his silly action. “Tuck in then.” I said and he starts eating.

Nearing 10pm already changed into my pajamas. I went into our bedroom, where is him? I went to the living room and he was sitting there marking all those piles of workbooks. “Not sleeping yet?” I concern. “I have to get some work done soon. Don’t worry.” He flashes an assuring smile.

My mood went down again; I went to the kitchen and blew a cup of green tea. I put in beside him, “thank you.” He smiles and I return back to the room first. I lay on the futon, staring at the empty single futon beside me and I sigh. He avoids me again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Hehes, thanks for all the support!

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic. ^^

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day everyone! ^^v.