Our neighbour and best friend, Lee Minwoo.

He is my husband and I am his wife.

Minwoo and I became best friend through a very special way. I was a top scorer. But, I have a negative point which is I am always late for school so that’s why I always enter detention. However for Minwoo, he was famous for being a naughty kid and he always enters detention because he always talked back to his teacher.

From there, we became mates which are detention pals. But, we don’t really chat with each other outside the detention room because of out status. His friends does not like to hang out with mine, they are enemies since mine look down on his.

Until one day, the news of Minwoo going to be kicks out from school spread across the whole school. I was stunned, what did he do now? I want to find him; he was a trustworthy friend and someone you can relay with.

“Hey, what happened to Lee Minwoo?” I ask. “I heard from the teachers that he was caught red-handed from stealing.” He replied. My eyeballs almost popped out, it cannot be and I do not believe it. Minwoo is a burglar? It’s impossible! He is someone who has high pride.

I sent a text message to him, telling him to meet me at the school rooftop and he answered yes. I rush up the stairs, I swing the door open wide and I hurry closed it. “What happened?” I question. He sighs and holds onto the railing.

“It’s like what you hear. It doesn’t matter anyways; I don’t like to study so this is one way for me to get out from this cage.” He said. I don’t know why, I got a little angry and I punched him on the face. “Why are you admitting something you never done before?!” I yelled.

He lies onto the cold ground and stare at me. “What do you want me to do?!” Minwoo screams. “You are not the Lee Minwoo I knew! The Lee Minwoo I knew is someone who is upright and who does not give up this easily even with his poor grades!” I commented.

“If you are being framed, find out who is the culprit and catch him.” I bent down at the same eye level as him. “How?” Minwoo asks. “I have a plan. However, you must co-operate with me.” I said and nodded his head.

We went to the staffroom, standing in front the DM and Minwoo tell him his view. “Why should I believe you?” He looks down at Minwoo. “It is because I believe him and I want to help him.” I came in and the DM was in shocked. I told him my plan and he agrees with it.

The next day, the news of Minwoo will not be kick out of school spread out again. After school, Minwoo lefts his bag inside the staffroom in the classroom and everyone left for food. “I got you.” Minwoo popped out from behind.

The guy was awe, he was frozen at his spot and words cannot come out from his mouth. “Why did you do that?” I walked out in disbelieves. That guy, Hayoung. He was my classmate and he was a good person.

He didn’t explained much and willing to take the responsibility. He was punishes to do 100 hours of C.I.P work. “I feel so relieved!” Minwoo stretches his arm in enjoys. “Congrats.” I force out a smile and Minwoo patted my shoulder. “He will be fine.” He assures and I nodded my head as an agreement.

After that incident, Minwoo and I was best friend. No, I should correct it. We are like blood-related brothers.

PRESENT.

I pressed the door bell waiting for the owner to open the door. “Morning!” I beam and he looks at me in blur. “You are early…” He said and invites me into his house. “Morning _____!” I wave my hands and she waves back too.

Wriggling at my eyebrows at DooJoon, he smacks my head and narrows his eyes at me. “Your mind is so dirty.” He makes a remark. “I was just joking. Forgive me!” I make a cute facial expression causing him to puke. Awhile later, I laugh and he giggles. Yes, he was more than a friend. He was my brother, Yoon DooJoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Have a nice day.