Ordinary Day?.

I Will Find You

 

Jaejoong’s PoV

I already know that ___          __  is working here. Since my parents told me that she is working at our company and I am also shocked. Maybe we are a real soulmate that make our paths across. Until the event is finished I didn’t saw her maybe she went home early with yunho. I am so jealous that there are too close to each other. After the event since I didn’t saw her I straightly go home.

Top-Ten-Most-Expensive-Houses-in-the-wor

 “Welcome home Youngmaster”. The maid bowed. 

 

"The food  will serve in any many minutes, Youngmaster”. The Butler said. I nodded. Since the food is not  yet served I sat for a while on the couch. 

italian modern living room furniture Living Room Furniture in Home Furnishing

                                                       After many minutes the Butler told me that the food is served

“Youngmaster, the food is now served”. The butler said and he guided me. I took a seat and start eating.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm78_w1Qb17WmyFuIpyl4                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbwM4y_9G1CGxQNQSWNfX.

After i finished eating my food i go up in my bedroom and open my closet to find a shirt and pajama ad after i change i am finally asleep.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZCH3OECL8iBGegaInVCM

 

 
 
 
 
_____________'s POV
 
After the said event is done. I talked to Yunho that i wanted to go home so we left early than usual. I still couldn't absorb that Jaejoong is here in Korea and i never thought that he will come back. After we came back from Mokpo i planned to go to Jaejoong's place but when i went there the maid told me that they migrated to America at first I couldn't believe that he didn't tell me that he migrated it's just like we're nothing. Since then i try to forget him atleast a bit and now i'm starting to fall to Yunho. 
 
 
Author's POV
 
After the event is done Yunho and _______ went home early. Yunho accompanied _________ until they reached her house.
___________ bid a goodbye to Yunho and she knocked to their door and their maid open it.
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLxgGpe3-80I85iv91A7S
 
I saw my Mom and Dad watching News on TV.
 
"Hi Mom, Dad". I kissed them on her cheek.
 
"Hi Sweety do want to eat?". My mom invited me
 
"Thank you Mom but i already ate.". She went back on the couch and i leave them there. I went upstairs and start changing my clothes. After i'm done i fall asleep and went to my dreamland. 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyId45UkDwtHophP51YXq
 
 
 
A.N : Sorry guysss!! because this chapter is a bit short but i will try to make the next chapter longer.  
you can check my other stories.