Singing Competition

It Must Be Love

"HEY TAEYEON! WHATCHA DOING?!" Sunny shouted to Taeyeon.

"I'm sleeping. Can't you see?" Taeyeon said while smiling and her eyes closed.

"Look at the clock. It's already 6:00 am." Sunny said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay~ okay~ I'm waking up." Taeyeon woke up and took her towel and stopped a moment.

"So?" Sunny started to make her cheetah style.

Taeyeon immediately ran to the bathroom.

After a few minutes.

Taeyeon prepared as soon as possible because the clock showed the time is 6:10 am.

Sunny left her already.

"Grr. Sunny..." Taeyeon is ready with her fists and ran to her school as fast as she can.

"Ah! Good. I came at time." Taeyeon said while wiping her sweat.

"Hey! It's teacher. Teacher." Sungkyu, the class monitor warns his classmates.

The teacher came in the class with a smile.

Sungkyu catches his breath deeply and said with his dance (like Upin & Ipin):

"Good morning teacher!"

"Good morning teacher!" the others followed.

"Good morning, sit down." The teacher said.

"Teacher! Teacher! Today is the singing competition right?" Sandara said in an arrogant tone.

"Yes. Please line up," the teacher smiled.

The students start to get up from their seat and lined up.

"Oh my, my heart beats so fast!" Taeyeon said in her heart.

"Oh yeah, everyone in this school will watch your performance." The teacher added.

"W-w-w-what? Everyone?" Taeyeon was shocked.

"It means Chanyeol will watch it too." Taeyeon whispered. Sunny heard it.

"AND BAEKHYUN WILL SEE IT TOO!" Sunny shouted.

Sandara, CL, Minzy and Bom turned to Sunny and Taeyeon.

"What are you talking about my boyfriend?" CL asked.

"Hey! He is my younger brother. You will be my family if you marry him. Hehehe~" Sunny said.

"So what?" CL turned in the other side.

"Hahaha, I know you are embarassed." Sunny laughed.

"Ok, you can go down now." The teacher immediately stopped their little quarrel.

CL looked at Sunny with an arrogant look.

"If only I can punch her in the eye." Sunny sighed while talking in her heart.

At the hall.

"Oh my god... the hall is so big!" Taeyeon talked in her heart.

"Look! There is Chanyeol and Baekhyun!" Sunny slapped Taeyeon's arm and pointed to that two guys.

The guys turned to that voice and waved their hands to Sunny and Taeyeon.

Only Sunny responded to them. Baekhyun's face is red now!

"Look Taeyeon, Baekhyun is shy when he saw you~" Sunny joked to Taeyeon.

"Hurm."

"Okay students! You can go to your seat. The first contestant, CL please go to the back stage.

"Okay teacher~"

At the backstage.

"I'm gonna win this competition!" CL said to herself and walked to the stage.

"Hello, my name is CL. Today I will sing 2NE1's song I Am The Best." CL smiled with and evil smile.

She started to sing and dance. After her performance, everyone clapped their hands except to Sunny, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Hey Taeyeon, why are you clapping?" Sunny whispered to Taeyeon.

"It's good, I like her performance." Sunny was like 'tsk.' after hearing Taeyeon's opinion.

Performance to performance, until the last contestant, Taeyeon walked to the backstage.

She walked to the stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Taeyeon. Today I will sing SNSD's leader Taeyeon song I Love You."

When she started her performance, everyone was shocked and impressed, even CL, Sandara, Minzy and Bom is impressed.

Wanna check her performance? Click here.

Baekhyun was amazed. Without realizing, he ran to the stage.

"Wait Baekhyun! Where are you go..." Chanyeol stopped a moment.

"Yes, this is the time that I waited for most of the time."

Wanna know what Baekhyun's reason ran to the stage? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ I finally updated this story's first chapter! And I'm sorry guys, I think I just want to make this story with two chapters.

SORRY SO MUCH...

But I promise I will be back with a new story after I finished this story at the second chapter...

Do subscribe and comment~ thank you!

Gahh~ I'M ING GOING CRAZY WITH THIS PIC.