Just A Dream

Start of Something New: Sequel to Two Worlds Collide (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ I was thinking 'bout her, thinkin 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, it was only just a dream
So I traveled back down that road
Will she come back?
No one knows
I realize, it was only just a dream ♫

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning, rising from his lying position. He stretched his arms. He opened his eyes some more, trying to inhale the air around him. He realized he fell asleep.

He stared at the slight mark on the wall. Punched.

He remembered what had happened the previous night. The pain. The heartache. The brokeness. The emptiness. Nothing could really explain the feelings he had in him. It was just too much.

Why? He kept asking himself. He didn't know why fate had to just play him like that. He was extremely happy, but fate did not apparantly favor him.

"I miss you, Jessi. I miss you so much," he cried again.

Jessica stirred in her sleep, awakening herself as she felt the bright sun upon her face.

She grinned, seeing the sunshine bring brightness around the room.

Jessica tried to move, but then remembered the heavy arm that was wrapped around her bare waist. She flashed back to what had happened the previous night.

She turned her head to meet her sleeping husband in deep slumber. She smiled before pecking his nose, instantly causing him to flutter his eyes open.

"Oppa," she cooed.

His grin appeared on his face. "Morning Beautiful." He placed a kiss on her forehead as he kept his arm wrapped around her. "I had an amazing night."

Jessica's cheeks flushed out, turning a bright shade of red. "Oppa, let's not talk about that."

"Why not?" he chuckled. "You seemed to have enjoyed it."

She hit his chest. "You're thinking dirty. Let's not spoil our morning."

Donghae nodded. "Fine." He snuggled his head into the crook of her neck, planting kisses on her porcelain-like skin.

Jessica's lips slipped a moan. "Hae, please not now."

"Why not? We're already ," he smirked at her, kissing up her jawline.

"No," Jessica halted. "I want to enjoy my first day with my husband."

Donghae sighed and nodded again. "Alright. But what does my wife want to do?"

"I want to take a walk in the park. It's so nice out! Let's go! Please, Oppa?" she pouted as she battered her eyelashes at him.

How could he say no to a face like that? This was his wife that was pleading him. He can't deny her.

Donghae quickly pecked her lips. "Okay. We'll go to the park today."

"Yay!" Jessica joyfully sounded as she removed the sheets, letting the cool air hit her bare body. She grabbed her robe that hung on the side of their bed and wrapped it around herself.

"But I don't prefer you wear a robe," Donghae complained as he stared at her figure from her backside.

"Oppa! Don't be so dirty!" Jessica whined as she stood up, tying the robe around her body. "I'm taking a shower."

"Let's take a shower together," Donghae smiled.

Jessica shook her head. "No! Cause then Oppa will do dirty things in the shower, too!"

Donghae pursed his lips. "How could you say that I would do that? I'm not a ert."

Jessica crossed her arms. "I'm married to you now. I know that's something on your mind. I know it's something you would do." She grabbed a fresh change of clothes and entered the master bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Donghae rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling to himself about her thoughts of him.

Kyuhyun stepped out of the shower with a towel around his waist. He was now freshly showered and clean, and he hoped the pain would ease away if he showered, but nothing worked.

He looked into the mirror, staring at his dark circles around his eyes and the saddened look that plastered on his face. "Come on, Cho Kyuhyun. She's a married woman now. You can't take her back." He kept saying sentences, trying to push away the feelings. He tried to encourage himself to do what was right. "There are plenty of other fish in the sea. You just have to find one."

Kyuhyun bit down on his lip as he said his last sentence. Other girls.

The thought of trying to find another girl scared him. He didn't know if he could find another girl, especially after Jessica. Jessica was like his world. She was the only one that really understood him and opened him up. They gave up their ites to each other. How could he forget that? How could he find another woman? Could he find another woman? Someone that could replace Jessica in his heart?

Kyuhyun gripped the countertop, exhaling his deep breaths. The thoughts were stirring in his mind, creating chaos.

"Find another, Kyuhyun. You can never forget your first love, but there is the right girl out there for you."

Kyuhyun nodded at his reflection, ready to take on the challenge.

Jessica exited the bathroom wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter