Rivalry Begins[Part 2]

ƸӜƷ Butterfly ƸӜƷ

 

"Hey,Yun unnie I heard that SM are holding an audition to find the 3 members?" Trixie whisper out of the blue."I also heard it,Is that true?"Minjin asked."Honestly,I don't know!"Yun playfull y said.As they talk and talk about some stuff.Other Trainees are outside their practice room."Hey!Unnie~What's going on?"Trixie asked Hara."Molla~"Hara shakes her head."The other Trainees are here,For what?"Minjin asked."Maybe,The audition!!"Yun said.

 

 

  Outside the Room

 "Wow~~Is this Butterfly's Practice Room?"Tia was amaze."It's big!I want to practice here~~"Mina answered.The other trainees are chatting with others when Butterfly's.Manager  comes."Attention Everyone!!"The manager said.All trainees becomes quiet."So everyone is here for the form right?"The manager asked."Yes" They said in Unison.The manager opens the Door on Butterfly's Practice Room.

 

 Inside The Room

  Yun and Minjin are chatting and Eating while Trixie and Hara plays.

  "Yahh!Trixieee!!" Hara shouts."Unniiee~~You can't catch me!"Trixie answered.The two continuos to play."Hey!Stop that,Just eat your food"Yun ordered."Arasso"Trixie pout."Aiish,such a cute maknae!!"Minjin    her cheeks."Unniiee!"Trixie shouts.Yun and Hara laughs on Minjin and Trixie's cuteness.They continue to eat their foods.When someone opens the door.

 

 

The door is likes this

 

While the girls are eating they were sitted here

 

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyou Girls!!"The manager greeted us."Annyeong Haseyo"The girls stands and bowed to greet their manager."Ah~Unnie~Can I ask something?" Yun ask."Your already asking"The manager laughs."Unniee~I'm serious"Yun said."Okay~~What do you want to ask?"The manager answered."Why did all those Trainees are here?" Yun asked."And unnie~Will the audition going to be held here?"Hara added.The manager smiled and shooks her head."They were just here for the form."she said."Form?"Trixie whispers."Ah~Girls could you go there?I will give the form here"The manager ask.The 4 girls just nodded then they go at the corner of the room.The manager walks through the door."You could come in now~I will tell something to everyone who will join the Audition"The manager said.