She's Back

When You Were Sleeping

 

“Son! I’ll drive you to school, ppali!”I stunned. I saw my dad and I felt like I was betrayed. I cannot prove that he betrays me and my mom, but it feels so true whenever I see him. Yesterday I met Yoojin at school. I tried to figure out what are her similarities with dad, and I found one… her eyes. That was the time I felt betrayed by the truth. I do develop feelings for her, but what if she is really my half sister? Should I stay away from her and pretend to not know about anything? Or I have to protect her as my own sister? I don’t know. All I need to do is finding proofs.

 

“Siwon-ah, ppali!”

 

Dad and I didn’t talk along our way to school. He kept asking me questions, but I acted as if I wasn’t interested in his topics. I even didn’t turn around and waved my hand to my dad. I just walked away.

 

“Something bother you, Siwon-ah?”

 

I shocked and fell from my chair when I saw Donghae’s face was just a few centimeters apart from me. He looked confused and curious with the way I behave. “Gwaenchanha?” he asked. I nodded and my laptop. Donghae sat in front of me with his two eyes stared at me. “Well, I heard that you are interested in Yoojin, is that true?” he asked me.

I frowned at him. “Who tells you that rumor?”

“All students already know about that.” He answered simply. “Yoojin and you will make a great couple, you should chase after her now, or Kris will take the chance!” He said.

 

Siwon didn’t talk even a word. He kept quiet and acted as if he was facing a problem. All this time I pretended to not know about his feelings towards Yoojin. I saw him asking Yoojin to be his dancing partner; I felt that he was really sincere, but that pabo Yoojin chose Kris over him.

“I’m just thinking that it’s better for her to be with you than with Kris.” I explained. Siwon looked at me seriously, and nodded lightly before he spoke, “I’ll chase her.” He said as he got up from his seat and walked outside his room. I followed him to Yoojin’s room, but she wasn’t there. We headed to the hall and gym, but she was nowhere to found.

 

“Donghae! Sunbaenim^^!!”

 

We were exhausted and sat on a bench near the health room; Yoojin suddenly came out of the health room with Victoria. I got up from my seat immediately. I was afraid if she was sick, but Victoria looked paler than her.

I saw Victoria was pulling Yoojinie’s uniform. “Yoojin-ah, ppali…”

“I can’t protect you…” Yoojin said. “Should I tell Changmin to come here?”

She shook her head and sat beside me. Siwon and I looked at each other before he started to talk. “What actually happened?”

“It’s… Kyuhyun oppa asked her to be his girlfriend in front of the class.”Yoojin explained.

“And I fainted because I shocked.” Victoria continued.

“I can take care of Kyuhyun, you want to back to class right?” I asked her. Yoojin nodded. “Donghae will protect you, trust me!”

She hesitated at first, but then she nodded. “You can beat him in one punch, right?”

 

“Victoria!!”

 

We diverted our gaze and we saw Changmin in our school uniform. Aish! Why he has to come at this moment?!

“Gwaenchanha?” he asked her in panting breath. Victoria nodded and smiled at him. Aish… this is too sweet==

I saw her wiped his sweat, and Changmin pulled her into his arms. “Yoojin-ah, remind me to take you out for a date.” He smiled at Yoojin. She nodded at him and told him to go. ”We should go.” He said as he waved his hands at us.

“Hey! Wait a minute!” I ran after them and now I just have to let Siwon does what he has to do.

 

“Look at them,” Yoojin said as she watched Changmin and Victoria walked together, holding each other’s arm. “Oh my god… they make my sugar level increasing.” She jumped and sat on the bench beside Siwon.

Siwon laughed. “Are you really sure that Kyuhyun did that? He will never let her runaway from his sight.”

Yoojin’s face became pale suddenly. “Are you sure?”

Siwon nodded. “You looked pale,” Siwon said.

“Jinjja?” she asked.

“I’ve just decreasing your sugar level by saying those things.” He laughed as he stood up. “Let’s have some brunch!”

 

Siwon and Yoojin sat on the same table. All students in the canteen couldn’t believe with what they saw. That was the first time they saw Siwon talk comfortably with a girl.

“I can take care of Kyuhyun, but with one condition.” Siwon said as he put his sandwich on the plate. He looked at Yoojin intensely. Yoojin did the same, however they laughed at each other’s facial expression.

“Mwoyaa??!” Yoojin said as she hit Siwon’s hand lightly. “Hokshi… you won’t tell anyone that Changmin came to this school, right?”

Siwon nodded. “I’ll control Kyuhyun, but you should teach me how to impress a girl!”

Yoojin blushed, “Uh? You like someone sunbae?”

Siwon smirked when he saw her blushing cheeks. He got up from his seat and took his book from the table. “You’ll know,” he said as he winked at her and left the cafeteria.

 

Yoojin felt her cheeks were burnt and she afraid that people would notice it. She covered her face by her two hands, but someone shocked her and made her showed her blushing cheeks. She never knows that Siwon knows how to flirt a girl, and she fell for his charm now.

“Mwoya?!” Kris asked her. He looked curious with her red face. “What happened to your face??”

Baekhyun and Tao rushed to her table and didn’t stop clapping their hands. “Waa~ you’re daebak! Jinjja daebak!” Tao said in his awkward Korean.

“How can you do that to Siwon sunbae?? You made him flirt to you!” Baekhyun said. Kris glared at Baekhyun and Tao before he sent Yoojin his deadly glare.   “Siwon flirted with a girl?” he asked Tao and Baekhyun. They nodded and pointed at Yoojin. “Look at her, she enjoyed it!”

Kris stared at her, but then he left the cafeteria.

“Kris!!”

Yoojin tried to chase him, but Baekhyun and Tao stopped her. “Yah! Let him go!” Baekhyun said. “We need some juicy gossips for our journalist club.”

 

“What? She didn’t chase me?!!” Kris shouted in frustration. “What did she mean with those affections, smiles, winks, thanks, and things we did?!”

He threw his basket ball to the ring, but he failed. “Aaaargh!!”

“Here you are,”

He diverted his gaze towards the voice. It was Siwon. He walked with smirk formed on his lips as if he was winning a game. “Did you see that?”

Kris rolled his eyes and tried to leave the court, but Siwon stopped him. “Donghae told me to get close with her, and I said yes.”

“What’s so good about that?” Kris asked him in a cold way. “She’s mine.”

“Prove it.” Siwon said in a challenging tone.

 

“Kids! Let’s have dinner!”

The kids rushed to the dining room. Yunho stunned when he saw what the kids were wearing. Changmin was only in his shorts and sleeveless shirt, while Yoojin was only in her ahjumma pants and tank top. He hates to see the kids wearing those things, somehow.

“I’ve told you guys to not wear those things!” He yelled at them, but the kids ignored him.

 

“Yunho~ Kids!!”

 

They jumped when they heard the voice. It was Yunho’s mother’s voice. They rushed to meet her and greeted her with hugs and kisses. “Aigo~ This kids.” Yunho’s mother hugged them. “Aigo~ Yoojin-ah, let me see your forehead.”

Yoojin hesitated to show Yunho’s mother her forhead, but Yunho’s mother forced her and she sighed after she saw the scar. “Boa did this to you?” she asked Yoojin. She nodded. “This is my fault.” She said. Yoojin,Changmin, and Yunho raised their eyebrows at his mother.

She took a deep breath before she talks. “I told her that you live with a beautiful lady, before I tell her that it was Yoojin, she hung up the phone.” She explained.

“Gwaenchanha ahjumma^^” Yoojin smiled at her and hugged her. “Aigo~ I really like this girl. If only you born few years earlier, I’ll force your Yunho oppa to marry you.” She joked. Yoojin gulped, so was Yunho. They didn’t look at each other since it was too awkward for them.

They back to the dining room to finish their meal. Yunho’s mother asked Yoojin to have a conversation with her. They headed to Yoojin’s room as soon as they finished their dinner.

“Yoojin-ah, can I ask you a favor?” Yunho’s mother sat beside her and held her hands. Yoojin nodded lightly even though she didn’t know what that ahjumma wants from her. “Um, ne…”

“You know that Yunho has only two choices before he reached 30?” she asked Yoojin. Yoojin nodded. “He has to get married or enlist to the army.” Yoojin answered.

“I know you are very close to Yunho, and seeing your oppa with other woman maybe irritate you because you and Changmin always be his major priority. What happened to you and Boa was my fault, but can you please try to accept this woman?”

 

Yunho’sPOV

 

I was really afraid when mom told Yoojin to talk with her. It’s not that I don’t trust my own mother, but she wanted me to be with Boa so bad. What happened between Yoojin and Boa surely upset her. She likes Yoojin so bad, I know that. If only she was born 5 years earlier, I think my mom will really means her words earlier.

 

“I miss you so bad…”

 

I dropped the plate that I washed. I shocked to find two hands were circled around my waist. A body was leaning against my back, and a soothing voice that suddenly freeze my brain.

I remember this voice, the way these hands wrapped around my waist, and how that body suddenly leaning against me.

 

“MWOYAAA??!!!”

 

I diverted my gaze towards Changmin’s voice. He looked so shock and couldn’t believe on what he saw. “Chogiyo! Nuguimnikka?” he asked in a very bad way. I should teach him some manner!

I gently removed her hands from my waist, and moved away. “This is the arrogant lady that used to be my girlfriend.” I said to Changmin. Changmin dropped his jaw, as well as the glass he was held. Yoojinie’s favorite glass…

 

“YAH!!!”

 

Yoojin witnessed Changmin that broke her favorite glass. She gave him high kick and made our poor Changminnie lost his pride in front of Ahra. “MWOYA?!!!” He yelled at Yoojin.

“I made that glass baboya!!” she said as she pinched Changmin’s cheeks. Changmin pushed her so hard and made her hit the chair. “That’s my favorite glass idiot!”

“I shocked because of hyeong! Blame him and his ex girlfriend!”

“Mwo?” Yoojin diverted her gaze at me and Ahra. I saw her, but her gaze was like she was lost her soul. I approached her. “Waeyo?” I asked her.

“Why you guys are so noisy?!” my mom came downstairs. Yoojin suddenly got her soul back and shook her head lightly. “Aniyo, she’s just really pretty.”

I shocked when I heard those words from her. Did she just compliment Ahra? She never compliment other girls before… what happened to her?

Ahra, Mom and Yoojin got along very well. Something I never expect before. Well, the next candidate to be my wife is Ahra. I can guess it. Mom came unexpectedly, and Ahra suddenly came from nowhere. I actually never agree with my mother’s will. She wants me to married before I reach 30, but even she wants me with Ahra, I don’t think we can start over again. It was me that want us to break up.

 

-------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. last week I had trip to my hometown kk~ *bowbow
Now I'm facing mid term test, ah... 

I hope you enjoy it^^