Tonight

Tonight [ONESHOT]

It was 2am and the night was in it‘s darkest color already. You were silently sleeping alone in a king size bed curled up under the covers. Daesung quietly opened the bedroom door, not wanting to wake you up. *She‘s asleep...* Daesung thought with regret. He was away for a few days because his schedule was so intense and he couldn‘t even afford to come back home. He missed you greatly during the time of separation and felt a bit dissapointed that you were already in the dream land.

 

He carefully moved around in the room, first taking off his shirt, then removing his pants and changing into comfy sweatpants. He then slowly walked to the bed and gazed at you. Your face was covered with a few strands of hair, so he bent down and gently removed them. You murmured incoherently and shifted to the other side. Dae held back a chuckle and whispered „Cute as always...“. Since you were practically lying in the middle of the bed, Dae just sat on the side of the bed and looked at you. “Well, at least I get to see you... Even if you‘re unconscious...“ he whispered and lied down next to you, turned to you and rested his face on a bended arm.  

 

Meanwhile you started struggling under the sheets with a frown on your face. Daesung also frowned and laid next to you. He scooted closer, s his arm around your waist and pulled you to him, so your head was now resting on his shoulder instead of a pillow. He started to caress your loose hair slowly, softly humming one of his songs. Your frown disappeared and the peaceful look came back to your face. Dae smiled *That’s more like it*.

 

You felt someone’s hands around you and heard a sweet melody being hummed, so you slowly opened your eyes. At first you couldn’t see anything, but then your eyesight focused, you saw that you were snuggling into someone’s broad chest. You lifted your head. “Daesung?” You whispered. He looked down at you and beamed. ‘Did I wake you? Sorry…” He pulled you even closer. “Ah...I thought that it was you in my dream who saved me...” you reached for his face and it lightly. Dae giggled and placed his hand on the top of yours. “I will always be here to save you from the nightmares,you know that.” he said simply looking into my eyes. You shifted and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

 

Dae wrapped his both hands around your waist, tugged you on the top of him not breaking the contact between your lips and deepened the kiss. For a few minutes you two were kissing passionately,hungry for each other, with his hands roaming around your back and under your sleeveless t-shirt and your hands around his neck getting lost in his hair. Your mind and body was missing Daesung badly and it felt great to finally be in his arms, save and loved. When finally your pace slowed down, the kisses  became loving and sweet and you pulled back for a minute to look at him. “I missed you so much” you murmured, his cheek lazily. Dae kissed you again, but now slowly, putting all his longing in it. “I missed you more…” he simply stated, tracing a finger on your lips,jaw line and then neck. You put your chin down as you were feeling the sleep coming back. “Are you sleepy?” Dae asked. “No…I’m not, you just came home…” you yawned.

 

He silently laughed. “Let’s just go to sleep, I’ll be home the whole day tomorrow and the day after, so we’ll have plenty of time to catch up,okey babe?” he kissed your forehead. “Mmmmm…Okay then…” you murmured and snuggled to Dae’s side. He securely wrapped his one arm around you, put another one on your hand which was placed on his chest and kissed your temple. “Sweet dreams, my angel…” he said almost inaudibly and you both drifted to the slumber land, surrounded by the velvet night...