False hope

Us.

We're on our way back to the dorm from an event and it's quiet inside the van. We're all sitting in our usual seating arrangement with Tiffany and Taeyeon in the front, Yoona and Yuri in the second row with Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sunny in the third, and Jessica and I at the very back.

 

Everyone's doing their usual thing, TaeNy and YoonYul being all lovey-dovey, Seohyun reading her boring books, Sunny and Hyoyeon playing games with their phones, and Jessica resting on my shoulder.

 

Yep. It's always like this. Her on my shoulder, clinging to my arm, hugging my waist, just anything that can probably feed her hunger for affection.

 

Now, I think I know what you're thinking. Why me? Why me, when there are 7 other members she can hang onto?

 

Well, I don't know either. I've actually been asking the same question myself.

 

Would right now be a good time to ask her?

 

I turn to take a peek at her only to see her with her eyes closed and sleeping peacefully.

 

Maybe next time.

 

.....

 

When we finally arrive a the dorm, I wake her and help her to our room.

 

Should I ask now? While she's still awake?

 

Uhm, she's currently changing so I should wait a bit.

 

Oh, and did I mention that she's changing in front of me? No? Well, she is.

 

It's pretty normal but I can't help but to gawk at her physical beauty.

 

What human would be able to resist Jessica Jung?

 

Her smooth skin, perfect S-line, abs, and of course her beautiful face.

 

"Like what you see?" She asked, with a teasing smile.

 

"Maybe?" I smirk.

 

"Maybe, huh?"

 

She walks toward me in only her black lacy lingerie

 

I find myself walking backwards until I stumble on my bed and fall backwards, making me sit on it.

 

She kept getting closer until she was only about a few centimeters away from me, her chest at my eye-level.

 

"How about now?" She teases.

 

I place my hands behind her and pull her closer to me and hers circle around my neck. I then gently kiss the part where her heart is. I feel it beating on my lips.

 

"You're so beautiful." I mumble against her chest and raise my head to look at her face.

 

My eyes immediately find hers. I find her blushing cutely and giving me a smile.

 

"And you're too sweet." She says.

 

"I'm just honest." I answer back.

 

Her smile widens and she walks away to put the rest of her clothes on.

 

I lay back into my bed as I watch her intently.

 

As soon as she was done she climbs into my bed and cuddles against me.

 

"So I guess you're sleeping in my bed tonight?" I amusingly asked.

 

She nods. I kiss her forehead and whisper a "Goodnight".

 

I wrap my arms around her and give in to  slumber with a wide smile on my face.

 

Oh, Jung Sooyeon. The things you do to me.