chapter 3

If It's Possible To Love You

 

A/n: yeah, I changed the main pic and the back ground also a little of the description >< miannae! I thought it was boring and lame, plus I think about changing the plot so…yeah I change it. Keke. But the previous chapter still the same ^^ no worry xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next day. School

 

‘’attention class!! I just got a news from principal that today everyone will back early at 12 because our school is the main of  teachers meeting until evening, and if you meet any of teacher from other school, please greet and smile to them!’’

‘’nae!!!!’’ the students voice echoing the classroom and some do high-five because we can back early today. Come home early at school day is feeling like heaven! Who doesn’t happy with this news?

 

‘’Hae-ah! Can you help me return these books to the teacher office? I have something to do with my essay’’

‘’you didn’t finish up your project yet?’’ I ask as I clean my desk

‘’well, I could have just finish it last night but can’t be help’’

‘’why? Watching football again until  morning  midnight?’’

‘’it was semi final golden cup last night! Who could miss that?! Ohh, don’t tell me you don’t watch it..’’

‘’actually, I asked kyu to record it for me since I HAVE to finish my project. You know, Mr. Park is a killer teacher, he want something unusual from me’’ I shake my head slowly.

‘’ahh, must be hard for you then’’ he chuckle lightly and start to writing back his essay.

I take the books from his table and hang my bag on my shoulder. I walk toward the teacher office while humming  ‘from U’  by Super Junior, I like that song! And SuJu is an awesome group! Absolutely the member! I adore someone from that group, he is sooo handsome! He is a dancer, he can sing and his good looking! God..I think I’m fanboying here. Well his name is Lee Dong- wait, dong..What? Uh I forgot. Well whatever, I the point is just I love their song so much! Well, who doesn’t?

As I was jumping walking happily but then i stop looking at a dog barking at me. It always like that, I don’t know why he hates me so much, actually not only me, he hate students in this school and only few student can get near him. Lucky his owner had tied him because if not, I gotta be dead here. I just notice I already I front of the office. Well it fast, everything went fast if we enjoy it. I open the door, bow my head a little and greet to show my respect as I see some teacher there. I put the books at its place and walk away from the office.

I walk along the corridor near the lab alone, still humming the same song like before but then…I see something

 

Or someone…

 

*sobs….sobs….*

 

He walks with his head down while his hand wiping his tears….sobbing so hardly, more like sniffing. I freezing at my spot with my eyes widen as if it can fall to the ground, watching that boy walks near me. He stops too and he put his hand down looking at his feet…the lift his head a bit looking at my feet and finally lift his head until he meet my gaze. With his eyes redden from the cry, he frown at me and look at his back, after 1 minutes, he look back at me with confuse eyes. I take a step back but then my legs crossed making me fall to the ground.

 

He’s blonde…..no way……

 

I know I have to do something! But….what to do?! Think donghae! Think!

..Scream?

NO!

…run?

YES!

‘’who are you?’’ suddenly my mouth take action before my mind could think, damn you mouth!

‘’…..?’’

‘’…….’’

‘’..You…talk to me?’’ he said innocently and points his index finger to himself

‘’..No, I’m talking with the trees or the bushes there’’

‘’..y-you can see me?!’’ he widens his eyes

‘’...d-do I have to answer that?’’ giving my question looks to him

‘’ really? It’s weird…usually people only can see me from late evening until the dawn…but now it is afternoon…’’ he look around making sure about the time

‘’ whatever! Who are you!’’ ignoring his last sentence, I shout at him. He fixes his eyes on me again and his eyes start to water…again

‘’…help me’’ he said

‘’ y-y-you are ghost! Don’t disturb me!!’’ I scream at him while I’m still on the floor

‘’…you gotta help me…please…I’m begging on you..’’ he gives me his puppy eyes...aww cu- NO! He is a ghost!

‘’go away! Don’t disturb me!’’

‘’please!!!’’

‘’no! Why me?!’’

‘’because it’s only you who can see me!!’’ he whining

‘’ no!’’

‘’please!’’

‘’no!!’’

‘’pleaseeeee!!!’’

‘’nooo!!!!!’’

‘’…Hae?’’ I heard a voice calling my name, I turn back and saw my friend standing rising his eyes brows.

‘’ k-kibum! ’’

‘’ what takes you so long just to return the books and why the hell are you screaming at the day like this?’’ he frown

‘’scream? Oh yeah! Kibum!! Help me!!’’ I stand up and cling on his arm

‘’yo~yo~ what’s up?’’

‘’this crazy ghost want me to help him!!!’’ I point at finger at the blonde. Kibum lift his head to the direction I show.

……

‘’HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!’’ he laugh then add ‘’ Hae! You almost crack me up you know? Aigoo aigoo, I know you love entertaining things but acting like this just ruin your image you know? Hahahahha! I don’t think you want to join the theater club so badly, so stop acting like this will you?’’ he finish his sentence with laughing and wipe a little tear from the corner of his eyes.

‘’h-huh?’’

‘’aigoo…really! your face... priceless! I should have take your picture and show it to Kyuhyun! Aish….what a waste I didn’t bring my Nikon with me..’’

‘’y-you? y-you don’t see it?’’ I ask him with my confused look

‘’see what?’’ he walks forward and too much for my surprise he walks pass the blond guy but the blond not crushing with him.

‘’this rocks?’’ he pointed at some rocks at the garden on front of the lab.

He really? Don’t see the boy? Seriously? How could it be? Why I can? Something strange happened here…

‘’duh, you look pale, want me to walk you home?’’ kibum voice once again shock me from my thought.

‘’n-no!’’

‘’are you sure?’’

‘’u-uh, yeah..’’

‘’oookay then! Let me treat you lunch!’’ he swing his arm on my shoulder and pull me to the opposite direction. I take a last glance at the blond boy before I turn from the corridor.

His eyes……full of hope

Shall I help him?

 

***

 

I leaned my back against the chair, and look up at our dishes. Yeah, our dishes. Today I have date with Jessica and she tells me about this place. Well, she really has a good taste I can tell. This place is suitable for everyone, people here are nice and the price also not that expensive

‘’shall we?’’ she said, smiling and we both start to eat our food

 

Bingo!

 

The taste also daebak! I will mark this place as my favorite restaurant!

‘’you look happy today’’ I said lifting my head meeting her eyes after chewing some food

‘’o-oh really? Well of course! I’m having a date with my boyfriend right?’’ she said and I see some blush on her roses cheek. I just chuckle with the sight and continue having my dinner again.

‘’excuse me? This is your cake sir’’ suddenly a waiter said standing while holding a tray which placed our cake.

‘’thanks’’ I said and smile politely at him, I turn my eyes at Jessica but something make me frown here.

 

She’s blushing madly with his head down playing with her finger

 

‘’is there’s anything you want more sir?’’ the waiter ask me and I just shake my head. He nod twice and walk toward the kitchen.

‘’jess? Are you okay?’’ I place my back palm on her forehead

‘’I’m okay! I’m just…err…well nothing! I’m just okay!’’ and she smile awkwardly

‘’but your face is heated, what’s wrong?’’

‘’nothing!! Let’s just eat our food before its getting cold’’

I just shrugging my shoulder and continue enjoy my meals.

 

***

 

‘’hey…thanks for walks me home’’

‘’its okay, I couldn’t let girl walk alone at night anyway’’ I smile to her

‘’well then..Bye’’ he wave her hand to me and enter her house

‘’bye…’’ I said and wave back to her. Cute.

I decide to walk home straight away. on the way home, with my head down, I see 2 pairs of shoes on the road, slowly I lift my head and I see two people standing in front of me.

I’m screwed..

I tried my best to ignore them and start to walk again but then one of them place his hand on my shoulder making me stop.

‘’where you wanna go pretty boy?’’

‘’…..’’

‘’aww, maybe he is a quite person or…mute’’ then both of them laughing manically even there’s nothing really funny in his sentence

‘’what you want?...don’t disturb me..’’ I said slowly collecting my courage to face them.

‘’what else? Give us your money..’’ the older said sternly

‘’I don’t have one’’

‘’wowowowo, whata lame excuse~’’

‘’I said I don’t have one’’

Ops…maybe I have made them umm…angry? The younger pull my hand and lock my head with his hands while the older take a small knife from his pocket and hold it, well I’m kinda grateful he doesn’t place it near my neck yet

‘’you better co operate with us…or…’’

Damn! Now he do place the knife on my neck

‘’Okay! Okay!’’ I said when I feel a cold sweat streaming down from my forehead

I was about to take my wallet when I heard a voice calling for me.

‘’donghae!’’ I look at the voice owner

‘’you!!!!’’ I shout as I widen my eyes, disbelieve with what I just seen.

The other two in front of me looking around with what-the-face look. Suddenly the wind starts to dance harshly, shaking the trees nearby making the leaves fly away in the air and a voice of a can rolling on the road can be heard.