Chapter 1

If It's Possible To Love You

 


Chapter 1

tumblr_lzf87dakep1qe92a9.png

                                                                                         

 

 

Kringgggggg!!!! Kringgggg!!!!! Krin—

 

Uh. Annoying

 

I sat up straight on my bed and stretching my hands. It’s another day in my life, I look at the window with sleepy eyes, and I can see the sun is rising on the skyline. Yeah, another day of my boring day.

I go to the bathroom, doing all the morning routine starting from brushing my tooth using toothbrush and toothpaste (of course not using your shoes) until finish up with my uniform. After making sure I have lock the window and door, I walk off from my house to school. The street light still on and brighten the dim road. From my house to the school took 30 minutes by train, 15 minutes by car if there’s no traffic jam and about 1 hour if running to death from here. I’ll take train of course. I look around and find nothing just like always. I wonder what will happen today, just like always like another boring day?

 

 Yeah, another boring day…. 

 

Hi. My name is Lee Donghae. I’m 18 years old and that mean this is my last year in school. By the way, I’m a boy mind you. My parents stay at Mokpo and My brother Lee Donghwa, went study aboard while me, I lives at Seoul, at my home. Well, not a fancy home but still a nice home for a guy like me, it just my mother have a house here and I just want to live here, alone by myself.

Yeah, alone by myself….

I enter the train and take a seat, I see there are a couple of elder and guy beside them. Its harabeoji and halmeoni. Honestly I don’t know who they are. I just used to meet them here almost every day. I guess they are about 70-years-old but what amaze me is they look healthy and happy. A happy couple.

How lovely….

I look at man beside them. That guy look like a business man, well he is reading a news paper.

 

 ‘’ SON OF LEE’S CORP INVOLVED IN ROAD ACCIDENT’’ 

 That had written as the headlines

‘’victim is still in coma since 3 days ago and his condition is still critical. Car in violation of the victim has fled and cannot be traced by the police. By the investigation, the police had announced that the accident is on purpose by the car owner. CCTV had record the car with no flat number had stand by to attack the victim few meters from the site. Victim known as--’’

I was so lost reading the newspaper from far (only 3 feet away from him) until I feel something poking my shoulder. I look at my left side, ohh it’s someone!

‘’hey!’’

‘’wah, you here already? I didn’t notice you’’

‘’hmp! You are daydreaming again Hae ah!’’ she pout

‘’aigoo my princess, don’t pout like that. You look weird’’

‘’ya! I’m not weird!’’ she said and I just chuckle.

Jung Jessica. A beautiful and cheerful girl in our school. I can bet any boys will kneel down in front of her and ask her for dinner, lunch, breakfast or even teatime sometimes and end with asking her to be their girl. But if course that’s not happened (again or yet) since now she is my girlfriend. I don’t even know how I end up being her boyfriend. She is the one who ask me first anyway and just give a try but I don’t know neither if she like me. I know we are close but it’s just like a best friend, I don’t know why, we suppose to act like a couple right? Why she choose me neh? Ya, it’s easy. I’m hot right? Muhahahha. I’m captain of school football team, one of smart student also and not to mention one of flower boy in my school.

 

How can I'm not be that hot?

 

After some hour at school, studying and have meeting with my friend, the last school bell ringing (or belling?) and every student make their way home, I take a glance at my watch and its shown 5:00 PM.

‘’want to go out tonight?’’ not much to my surprise see an evil in front of me, Not the real evil of course. It just my junior or not-so-really-junior since he is just one year younger than me and being a genius is him, now he at the same grade as me. Hell yeah? Not really.

‘’I’ll pass’’

‘’aww, it’s been a while since you went outing with us! Come on! Hyung‘s and other are there tonight!! Come on pretty~ come on~~~’’ he whining

‘’next time okay? And please don’t whine like that, it’s unsuitable for you kyu’’

‘’aishh, ya! Donghae ah! You are not that busy anyway!’’ he pouts but then receives a smack from me.

‘’ya! Who do you think you are talking with?’’ I folded my hands.

‘’ahh, arasso donghae-HYUNG. I’ll just tell the other you will come next time then, it’s no use to beg on you anymore and wasting my time here. Date with Minnie worth more~’’

‘’go away then’’

‘’but come next time okay? Or heechul hyung will cut your head and throw it to the Pacific Ocean. He misses you so much’’ he said while checking his nails.

‘’fine~ next time, I’ll join you guys. Now I want to go home’’

I walk with Kyuhyun until we reach the gates and bit goodbye to each other. I turn left while kyu going to opposite side. It’s still early and I think about walk around the place. Randomly I went to the play ground and watch kids playing happily with their friends while their parents waiting at the side. How I miss being a kid. If I’m still five years old boy, I would never waste my time here and just join them to play together. Their parents start calling for them and go home. Hmm, maybe I should go too.

I walk again until I see a night market in front of me. Hmm? Today is Monday and usually the night market only active at Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Why today? Did they change the schedule? I feel hesitance to go there or straight to home but then I end up with dragging my feet’s to the night market. Well, just passing by, it won’t hurt right? There are a lot of people here and I see some crowd near the cheap sale. I just look around and decide to go home right away since there is nothing much here.

 

Buk!

 

I saw an old woman fall to the ground by the force of the crowd. I wait for 1 minutes, but no one try to help her up and unconsciously I walk to her then help her collecting her things and help her to stand up properly.

‘’thank you young man’’ she said smiling at me. I smile back and reply a ‘’you are welcome’’. I bow a little and when I was about to turn around, I feel something grabbing my arm. I look back at the old lady and blinking few times. She takes a Tupperware from her basket and opens it.

‘’please take one’’ she smile at me

‘’fortune cookies?’’ I looked at the contain of the Tupperware and frown.

‘’yes’’

‘’ohh, its okay. I don’t need it ‘’ I shake my head and smile at her

‘’please, only one’’ I look at her and she look so hopeful there. Well I don’t wanna be call rude or anything, I just obey and takes one. She smiles at my action then walks away and vanish in the crowd. I just shrug my shoulder and walk to my home.

I step out of the train, walk straight to my house and remember about the fortune cookies, it’s still safe in my hand. On the way to home, I crack the cookies and I found a piece of paper in it. That’s what fortune cookies for right? I stop under the street light and read it.

 

Your boring day will over soon…too soon

 

I raise an eyebrow, well that good. I hope it’s really happened. Suddenly I feel cool breeze hit my body and the trees around are shaking. I see some birds fly away and the street light start to dim and blinking.

‘’what a cool night tonight, maybe it’s going to rain soon. I should back now or I will catch cold’’ I said to myself just to think positive since I feel a Goosebumps after I read the paper before.

It’s not like anything bad will happened right?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter one is up! Thanks for reading, viewing and subs!!!!! love yah! Onion Icon

 

^_^ how was it? Boring? Like the day?MSN Onion Icons

 

It’s just an introduction; I will write something more at next chapter! stay tuned! MSN Onion Emoticons