Chapter 2

Let's just pretend nothing happened.

Eunji sat on the edge of her bed as she thought of how she first met Jay..  

/Flashback/

"Opps" Eunji dropped her books as she knocked into somebody when she was rushing to class of her new school. 

"I'm sorry." A voice said as he started helping her pick up her books. 

"It's alright" Eunji said without looking up once as she picked up the remaining books. 

"Here you go." The guy said with a warm smiling face. 

"T-thank you." Eunji smiled as she met eyes with the guy. He had the cutest smile that she ever saw and she was already in her dreamland because of that. 

"Jung Eunji." The guy read the name on her nametag. At the same time, the school bell rang. "I guess I'll be seeing you around. Bye" He quickly ran off to class and he was out of her sight within a few seconds. 

"W-wait.. Oh, nevermind." Eunji mumbled as you quickly headed to class. *I didn't even get your name* 

/In class/

Jay ran to class and sat down on his seat and started thinking about the girl he met earlier. *She's really cute and her smile is just plain adorable. I haven't told her my name. Stupid bell. How could we meet again in a big school like this? At least I got her name. I hope someone will know her.*