Princess Base of the Tree

Princess 'the Base of the Tree'

Chapter 5: First Talking

 

GP Modeling, 8:30…

Yoona and Yuri arrives GP about half past eight. Photography studio here is very modern and very popular. Every camera man of Key always wears glasses and look on the camera’s screen or they won’t look to Key’s face for long time because of his eyes. That’s why some magazines are not so clear, but still everyone likes to buy.

 

“Let’s go in.” says Yuri

“Wait! When I meet him, what I have to do?”

“If you’re not trembling, you must pretend as you’re trembling!” Yuri teaches Yoona. “I think this attitude you can do, right?”

“-_- I will teach myself how. Hajima… how???

“Oh my god! Act like you’re frighten when you see his face. You must act you’re shy, cannot control yourself.”

 

Yoona count her finger, to save Yuri’s speech in her mind.

“Okay. I think it’s easy, fighting for myself. I do not want to famous in that way.”

“Yeah!”

So they walk in. Some staffs and models whispers and look at her but they don’t talk to her.

 

“Excuse me, unnie!” Yuri pulls Yoona to reception.

“What’s wrong?”

“Now, Key is taking photograph, right? And what floor is that?”

“Err… They’re working, cannot disturb. You must wait outside, but Key doesn’t want fan to meet now.”

“Wae? Here I take Princess Base of the Tree!” says Yuri and take Yoona to show them.

 

When receptionist sees Yoona, she gapes, falls pen from her hand and runs to tell her friends. Not taking long, they stand around Yoona and Yuri, just like they a new thing.

“Is she really Princess Base of the Tree?”

“Nae…?”

“If you see Princess Base of the Tree, you should let her to meet her prince!”

“No!!” One staff denies, make Yuri angry until her face goes red.

“Key is working at 14th floor, your highness ^^” One handsome boy walks across the girls and tells Yoona and Yuri which floor is Key works.”

“Taemin! Can’t tell!”

“Ah, ah, ah! I’m his friend, let’s see who will blame me?” says Taemin and he pulls Yoona’s hand to elevator, so Yoona pulls Yuri’s hand, too. Taemin clicks on 14th floor.

 

Yoona can remember him, because she likes him so she knows some of his information. Taemin is the owner of the golden shiny brown hair, his character is soft and keeps honor for women.

“Ah~ the real Taemin is very cute.” Yuri whispers to Yoona when they reach 14th floor. “When we go back, I’ll ask for his sign.”

 

14th floor is now very busy extremely. The staffs and maker up walk, looks very messy, and noisy.

“What is your thing with Key?” Taemin stops walk and asks Yoona.

“I’m here to tell everyone that I’m not Key’s predestined couple.”

“Hahahaha”

Taemin laughs with how Yoona says. Yoona lifts her eyebrow and looks at Taemin, misunderstanding.

“You mean, how you look to Key’s eyes and not trembling that time is fake, right?”

“Yeah!”

“Are you kidding? His poison use once is real. If you look to his eyes, and nothing happen that means you’re his predestined couple.”

Yoona’s starting dislikes Taemin. And Yuri is falling for Taemin’s charm.

“So I will take you to the studio.”

 

He smiles to Yoona and lead them inside. The lights and the lights of camera shine their twinkle, twinkling, twinkling makes Yoona knows they are working and taking. Yoona sees the camera man is wearing black glasses and pressing camera one style, one style. Look where its take, two people is hugging each other on the pink sofa.

 

Key wears black shirt and one more jacket outside, and a model girl that named Min-Ah is also wears a jacket too. They hug each other very sweet on the sofa. And the background is pink. Yoona feels she wants to take those photographs by herself.

 

“Rest!!” the shouting of photographer wakes Yoona from gaping, but Yuri is still looking to Key.

“Eh, Key! Your girlfriend comes!” Taemin calls his friend and takes the glasses in his shirt and wears. Everyone here must wear glasses. Key takes out himself and escapes from a model girl named Min-Ah. He walks to Taemin, Yoona that hides behind Taemin, goes out.

Her eyes look to Key’s eyes.

O_O!!!

        When their eyes meet, one feeling created in her mind now!!!!!!!