Unlucky Day

I don't know if love really exists until it crossed my way

 

      Sohee wakes up and immediately looked at the clock when she noticed that it was already 7:30 am and her classes will start at 8. She scrumbled to the bathroom and take a short shower and changed into her uniform. She slipped her feet into her shoes and run to the door without even noticing her mom calling her and even combing her hair. She just brought with her the comb so that she can brush her hair on her way to school.

         "Good thing our home is just near the school or I'll be in trouble" she imagined the guard closing the gate just in front of her face last week when she arrived late. She does not want it to happen again this time.

           "Oh? Why are the gates already close when in fact it is still not 8?" she said when she finally saw the gate and just continued to walk to the gate when the guard caught her attention when it laugh at her.

          "Excuse me? Do you mind if you tell me why are you laughing at me?" she said and give the guard a glare while crossing her hands.

          "I'm sorry miss but did you forget what day is today?" the guard said while trying to supress it's laughter.

         Sohee's eyes grew big and realized that today was actually saturday and it only means that there are no classes today. She run back to her home as fast as she can because she was embarassed. It was actually the guard the other day that she was late.

             "How unlucky I am this day" she murmured as she open the door and find her mom laughing because Sohee went to school on saturday.

             "Mom" she called her mom that was still laughing

             "Yes dear?do you need anything?"her mom answered.

           "Can you please stop laughing at your daughter's misery?" she said while making her way to the stairs,leaving behind her mother who give out a smile as a reply.

              Little did she know that she was not the only one who went to school on saturday. After she went home, Kris actually came rushing to school and suffered the same fate with her.

             "I hope this incident won't happen again" she sighed and sleep back again.