Reminisce

The words that I pend.

 

Nichkhun reminisced all of his great and precious memory he had with the younger; jang wooyoung however, when that day came that he receive a bad news (for him) that jang wooyoung was eventually dating with ji-eun. His world shattered instantly fell down into thousands and thousand pieces and falling onto depths of emptiness and he felt his own heart panging with a great sadness.

 

In short, for what he felt in that particular day is; the bird that he cherish so much inside of his heart suddenly paralyzed that cannot flap his wings and soar anymore. As the day goes by, the bird (symbolized as his love for the younger) is like in a cage that prohibited being free and it is surrounded by great darkness, ‘til now.

 

The Thailand prince; nichkhun buck horvejkul is sitting on the couch, lazily. Today is his day off from being band member of the 2pm, model of some magazine endorser and artist. The sun light peered through the window, lightened the wall, revealing its own beautiful color; blue and pink. The favorite color of wooyoung and nichkhun.

 

“I am so naïve, concerning about what others will react to my confession and worrying if wooyoung will reject me”

 

“Nichkhun!”

 

Someone shouted in the back door of the apartment, nichkhun gently put his feet on the mahogany floor and walking towards to the door. Nichkhun grip the knob and pulled it.

 

“Oh, junho and chansung”

 

Junho and chansung entered, “how’s your schedule? It took you all night long to finish and you came home early in the morning.” Nichkhun questioned the two men, who was exhausted and fatigued from their work, but khun didn’t receive any response.

 

“Coffee?”

 

Chansung hummed while junho walk to his room, “Chan, I am going to sleep.” “Okay” Nichkhun poured boiling water to the cup of powdered coffee and stirred it, walking to chansung, whose head was resting on the edge. “Chan, your coffee is ready” Khun put the coffee on the glass table and eventually sat on the couch.

 

“Thanks khun, lucky for you. Today is your day off”

 

“Lucky for you however, I am so bored! I want to go to mall or go to coffee shop”

 

Nichkhun let out a heaves sigh escaped from his mouth then and then throw his head back. Chansung force his whole body to bow down and lifted his head and stretched his hand to take a seep in the coffee that is stand still on the crystal table.

 

“khun”  the brunette ask the prince, who is closed eyes. “Hmmm” khun hummed, 

“Never mind” Chansung was stopped because of the things that bothered him on his mind then he swallowed all the liquid from the cup and stand up instantly. Khun just stared at the brunette, who was walking like he was drunk, going to junho’s room. Well any way they both shared in the same room.

 

~***~***~***~***~

 

Junho exited the bathroom, rubbing his hair to dry it off. “Are you sleepy?” chansung shook his head. “Nuneo, I want to discuss something”

 

“What is it?”

“Do you notice it?”

“Notice, what?”

 

Junho turned around and open the closet searching for his favorite pajama; his back was exposed to the man who is sitting on the edge of the bed, swinging his feet back and forth repeatedly.

 

“Nichkhun is acting strange since last week; you know I am just fretting about what happened that causes nichkhun to act like stranger among us.”

 

“Now that you mention it-“Junho swirl around to face chansung while suiting his tee-shirt. “I am aware of it since last Friday, even though we are not biologically related; we are family since this band created”

 

Junho sat beside his band mate. Both of then were staring at the window while talking about khun’s status.

 

“Really, I am concerned about him”

“Junho, I know you are a caring person however, we must let him move and surpass his atrabilious momentum-”Chansung throw his upper body on the bed and spread his arm wide “Remember this, in order to a person to be strong they must gone through the most tragic moment in their life, once. Let me ask you this”

 

“What?” Junho turned his head and sent a confuse gaze,

“Do you already saw a person who has a beautiful eyes, gorgeous face, and blissful laugh?”

“I really don’t know what are you talking about, still, yeah I never had a chance to see one. No.”

“You want me to explain how they receive that?”

“Proceed, interesting topic. And it was shocking that I heard you explaining this kind of thing.”

 

“There is one statement to explain everything and that is; they had gone through the most pain among us, their eyes had cried hard, and their melodic laugh was the most people who began to be strong and experience every emotion repeatedly until they became one of it”

 

Junho’s mouths form an “o” because he heard the most magnificent explanation he ever receive, “Well, that is full of truth. I agree”

 

“I am tired, I cannot feel my brain any longer”

“Okay, We should sleep to regain our strength”

“Ho, close the curtain will you?”

 

Ho nodded and lazily stand up to close the fabric to block the sunrise and then the dim dark blue color spread out throughout to their room.

 

“Okay morning and good night”

 

They both chorus.

 

~***~***~***~***~

 

Khun was imagining all the scenarios he could had from that time he was lone again, in the end he was gone bored. He drew out his phone from his pocked and saw nothing, Not a single message or missed call he receive.

 

Then, out of a blue; the door suddenly open that makes nichkhun to flinch hard. “Nichkhun!” Someone called him from behind, he look back and saw the tallest mate and the leader of the band; Junsu and Taeyeon.

 

“Exhausted?”

 

“yeah”


“Lot of schedule we did this last 40 hours right? Junsu”

 

“taec, before anyth-“

 

“Khun, need to discuss something”

 

Teacyeon suddenly spoke in English language and instantly the leader; kim junsu was dumbfounded because he cannot understand even a single word and out of place because that is not his language.

“Oh, right. Junsu you go first”

 

Junsu nodded and went to his room.

 

(back to the scene where nichkun and teacyeon talking in English)

 

“Taec, why so sudden to use English?”

 

“I must use this in order that no one will understand what we are talking”

 

“So, what is it?”

 

“Why are you acting so strange? Like you are putting yourself far away from us, a place that no one could reach?”

 

“Huh” Khun frown because that he cannot understand what his mate saying.

 

“To make it simple, Why are you so far away from us”

 

“…”

 

“What? Answer my question, I am just fretting that what might happen in the future if you continue acting like this.”

 

“…”

 

Khun let out a silent tone from his mouth.

 

“If you are going to be persistent not to talk, I need to use my force to let that feeling get out from your chest”

 

Taecyeon threatened the Thailand prince but, still he didn’t put a fright on nichkhun’s feeling.

 

“if we don’t solve your problem sooner it will be a burden to us too, You know?”

 

Taecyeon voice become hard, like a knife that simultaneously stabbing nichkhun’s silent barried to break it so that the thailanf prince can speak about his feeling.

 

Nichkhun bowed his head then all of sudden his tears fall down one by one simultaneously that makes taecyeon to fret.

 

“Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Asnwer my question NOW!!!”

 

Teacyeon shouted because his patient is near to reach it’s limit,

“In the count of three”

 

“…”

 

“two”

 

“…”

 

“one”

 

“…”

 

“zero-“

 

Taecyeon instantly grab nichkun on his t-shirt, twisting it. Then his right hand turned into shivering ball; lifting it up then

 

-

 

He punch nichkhun on his cheeks repeatedly until teacyeon saw a blood on his hand that makes him stop; Teacyeon breathing pattern was distorted cause by his rampage towards to the prince one.

 

“He don’t…”

 

“He don’t, what?”

 

“He was dat-“

 

“, TELL IT ALREADY!!!”

 

Nichkhun raise his head up and stare to the taller man, standing in front of him, a strong gaze then his lips suddenly parted.

 

“WOOYOUNG WAS DATING SOMEONE LAST LAST LAST FREAKING YEARS AGO!!! IT HURT ME SO MUCH!!! IT HURT ME SO FREAKING ING TING HURT IN HERE!!!-“ Nichkhun pointed on center of his chest; then he continued “ WANNA KNOW WHY IT HURT SO MUCH HA TAECYEON??? HA?”

 

Taecyeon can do nothing but to nod cause he didn’t anticipate that nichkhun will suddenly shouted at him; however, only taecyeon can understand him, only taecyeon and nobody else.

 

“IT IS BECAUSE I DO, LOVE WOOYOUNG MORE THAN EVERYTHING,-“ he swing his left hand “ I’D SACRIFICE MY WHOLE LIFE FOR HIM AND GIVE EVERYTHING TO HIM THAT WILL MAKE HIM HAPPY”

 

Taecyeon suddenly step forward then he suddenly hug nichkhun, comforting him, to let him felt that he is nobody from this group; in matter of fact, all of them, including that lucky guy; jang wooyoung, treat nichkhun as their father.

 

Then out of a blue taecyeon returned to speak in Korean language again. “don’t worry. he did not know that you were hurting and feeling those pain last last year, then maybe if wooyoung knows that he hurt you he will be sorry for that.”

 

“and one more thing, khun. I hate to see you crying. So please wipe that tears off”

 

Taecyeon patted khun’s back then he went to his shared room to his band mate.

 

Nichkhun sat down again, covering his face with his palm while calming down his breath and his muscle.

 

All they know is wooyoung is outside, and yeah they are correct.

 

Wooyoung is certainly is outside of the door in their apart and hear everything including English. They did not know that wooyoung understand everything.

 

His heart suddenly increase it’s beat to max until it reach to the point that he can feel his own heart beat then his mind were exploded with smoke.

 

Nichkhun decided to go out from that room so he stood up walked to the door and grabbed the knob, as he open it he saw the younger with tears falling down straining his beautiful cheek; glistering with the sun light.

 

Nichkhun widened his eyes because he know that wooyoung can understand English.

 

“Did you heard everything?”

 

“…”

 

Wooyoung can’t answer for his throat were blocked by a large plump, all he can do is sob and sniff.

 

“…”

 

As well as nichkhun, he was speechless.

 

“khun….”

 

“…”

 

“that words, I wait for it this whole time”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Wooyoung did not said any other words; he just simply move forwards, cupped nichkhun cheeks and kiss him like there are no other days.

 

That kiss that they both waiter for a long, long time has finally encountered their faith and occurred. The kiss was so tender, soft, loving, caring, all emotion except for negative was there.

 

After a friction of seconds they parted,

 

“I though-“

 

“shut up, I don’t love ji-eun. Were just testing if you love me. Because I love you.”

 

Then the moon kissed the sun for not a long time.

 

Their kiss was like a flower that blooms gorgeously and beautifully showing it’s own beau. It roots traveled around on the heart of the both man securing the last and eternal love they made.

 

The bird that nesting in cage was finally flew and free, it can already flap it wing so hard that created a strong gale. It soared away kept on flapping, then finally the bird saw the light the it longing for.

 

The light was love from wooyoung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two man laying on the bed, while the younger cuddling the Thailand prince, was recently finished their moment of reminiscing their precious time.

 

“I wished that I already kiss you from the start”

 

Wooyoung stated to the man besides him,

 

“You should”

 

“Do you love that much ‘til now?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

Wooyoung release his bind from the body and move back, but he failed.
nichkhun already grab wooyoung face and kissed him on the lips,

 

“I was joking, OF course I do love you!”

 

“I love you more than you do, khun”

 

“No, no, no, I love you more than I do”

 

“No, no! I love yo-“

 

“see wooyoung”

 

Nichkhun let out yawn signifying that he is sleepy already.

 

“good night Khunnie!”

 

“you too baby”

 

Khun landed his lips on the fore head of wooyoung and move downwards fitting his body to the bed and pulled up the blanked covering their body then entered the momentum of sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? 
how is that?
Satisfying?
Annoying?
Or it is just a piece of junk?

Please do comment, and subscribe,!!~~ hehehe

 

I love you all! :) :) (=^_^=)