December 24, 2009; The last and happymemory that nichkhun treasured.

The words that I pend.

December 24, 2009

I kept on looking on the wall clock that is hanging in the wall, tainted with the blue and white paint.

“7:45pm”

The number and alphabet kept on blinking and illuminating a green light. I change my glance and looked at the window; all I can see is only an ocean of stars that shimmers endlessly.

After that, I change my gaze to the ceiling and lay my body on the couch and I slowly close my eyes and speak to myself.

“I am tired of phantasm”

~My Personal View~

Nichkhun slowly opens the door for he saw that the light in the dining room was turned off. He was carrying a bag full of gifts for the other member and was coated with thick cloths.

He went to the younger’s body, which is eventually sleeping so peaceful; snoring softly, slowly. Then wooyoung suddenly moves that causes nichkhun’s breat to halt for an instant and felt a little raise of panic for he thought that he might accidentally, not intentionally wake up the younger.

Nichkhun put his bag on the table and prop his pants then squat to see wooyoung’s beautiful face then he start caressing the smooth and angelic skin of his dongseang.

The season of the December could feel now even in the November days for the smog outside becoming thick and cold, the breezes are even colder as well as the snow is letting itself feel the people.

The other 4 members were spending their long weekend in the wall, or were they celebrating their day off. Nichkhun left wooyoung at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon sharp and went to shop with the permission of his dongsaeng.

Nichkun slid his hand to the back neck and back knee of wooyoung and then he lifted him up slowly, carrying him to his bedrrom then he put wooyoung on his bed slowly, carefully for the younger will not be waken up.

Nichkhun returned to the dining room to clean all the mess that wooyoung made while he was waiting for the oldest to come home from the mall. His gaze roam around the room, checking if the apartment was all clean then he check the time

“9:45 pm”

“too early for the celebration”

Nichkhun whisper to the air then he yawn silently loud, snatching his shopping bag and his cloths and walk back to the room. He throw his bag to the jet black colored  chair and stood up straight in the front of the closet while opening it, and he get a pair of clothes then, he went to bathroom.

Nichkhun exit from the bathroom, soaked in the water and his air was drench, his torso was exposed water still sliding down from the neck to the bare chest heavily leaving a faint , almost invisible, liquid  trace on his bold chest.

“MMmMMmhhh”

Wooyoung moan and groan from the pain from his head causes by the cliffhanger sleep, or should I say hangover of his slumber. The older gazes to the younger.

“Good evening sleepy head”

The oldest tease the man, who is laying down on the bed, however, nichkhun receive nothing on response. Out of a blue, wooyoung stomach suddenly growl. Nichkhun can’t halt his high pitch one smirk escape from his throat.

“Want to eat something”
“…”

Nichkhun turn around, while suiting the black tee-shirt, and went to wooyoung. Wooyoung sent a demonic with a little angelic glare flew away straight to the oldest hazel orb.

“Nevermind”

Nichkhun turn around and walked towards to the door, as nichkhun grip he knob he felt a pair of arm wrap around his waits.

“Why did you even texted me?”
“I forgot”
“I hate you!!!”

Wooyoung shouted whispery and he softly pushed nichkhun, or I say playfully. The oldest simultaneously walk to the kitchen to prepare the supper for everyone.

Wooyoung walk to the living room and he lazily sit on the couch, in the meant time, nichkhun was preparing for their super when suddenly wooyoung remembered something he shouted excitedly.

“Khunnie, where is my gift? Remember soon will be our party and we have to exchange our gifts”
“You don’t have one, and I am dead serious about it”

Nichkhun said it seriously while wandering around the kitchen place.

“Aish~~~~I hate you more than ever”

Wooyoung’s was pissed by the oldest attitude, “you ruined my day!!!” wooyoung shouted and minute passed his eyelids become  heavier and felt the fatigued, he close it to rest.

Nichkhun glances to the clock to check what time is it,

“10:00 pm”

Nichkhun heard exhaled a heaves one and yawn from the younger’s voice and he look back seeing wooyoung was resting.

~***~

Nichkhun already finished his cuisine for today’s main course. He slide rightwards and turned the faucet and the water started to pour in, khun put his hand in the middle and he start to rub each other palm, creating a friction to remove all the germ he got while cooking and then he flick his hand to removed the excess water and he dried it with his apron.

Nichkhun turned around and he saw the wooyoung sleeping again.

“This sleepy head is sleeping again”

Nichkhun went to his room and get a blanket and return to wooyoung, he slowly slid his hand to the back of the neck and gradually lifted it; carefully so that the man will not be waken by nichkhun. Adjust himself the edge of the long sofa, straighten his lap and he laid the upper body of wooyoung then he prop the blanker  and it’s slowly, gracefully fall down covering the body of the man, who is sleeping so peaceful.

Junho, junsu, chansung and teacyeon arrived at the apartment at “11:00 pm” chansung open the door and he saw his band mates sleeping.

“Guys, please be quiet the two love birds are sleeping”

The 3 other members nodded silently and they went to the kitchen they saw all the foods were prepared for the celebration.

They brought the foods on the table and arrange it, beautifully and neatly, chansung took a peek on his wristwatch and he saw a mixture of an alphabet and number radiating from the flat surface.

“11:30 pm”
“junho, may you please wake up those two”

Chansung said it in fake british accent that makes them laugh at low tone, hilariously. Junho walk slowly, still have a wide smirk on his face causes for how will the two love birds will react if he do the waking up loudly.

As junho reach the place, he raise his hand like going to hit the table and like going to say “there is a Fire” but unfortunately he failed, because  wooyoung open his eyes and look to junho straightly.

“What are you trying to do?”
“Oh… I was trying to wake of you”

Woouyoung rise up and look back, he saw khun’s head bow down and snoring softly softly 

“Let me wake up this guy”

“Better hurry up, the Christmas will arrived sooner”

“okay”

Wooyounger lean closer to the face of the oldest, it is very close that wooyoung could felt other’s man breath.

“khun~~~”

The younger put his palm on the shoulder and shake it softly, nichkhun’s arm suddenly move, cuddle the small man, who is sitting besides him. Khun land a kiss on the younger forehead.

“the others are waiting”

“Okay”

~***~

The rest of the letter’s inks were scattered watery causes by the tear that fell into nichkhun’s journal that day.