I Love You

[SEQUEL] My Precious Fangirl 2 [TWOSHOT]

It was like that time again. Everyone was grinning at me. Don't tell me that Big Bang is back here? Nah I'd doubt that. They barely have any free time and besides, they have a world tour coming up so theres no way they'll be here.

I sighed as I took over Amy's shift. Again doing the boring work even though I got promoted to the third floor. The third floor, you get more calls and you work for really long hours. Last year I was on the ground floor and my work ended at 7pm and now that I got promoted to 3rd floor, my work ends at 9:30pm.

"Gabbie" Amy said as she came up to me

"Yeah?" I looked up as she took a seat beside me

"The president told me to pass this message to you"

"What is it?"

"He said, "Today is a special day for you. Your shift will end at 8:10 pm. When you leave, head to the hall. I have a special surprise arranged for you." Is what he told me to tell you"

"Okay.." I answered.

8:10pm

It was time. I cleaned up my table and gathered my stuff. I went down and headed towards the hall. Why is my chest beating? Why is it telling me that the person I want to meet will be there?

That's not possible... right?

I kept on questionning myself as I entered the dimly lit hall.

Backstage

As Gabbie timidly entered the hall. Behind the backstage curtains stood one person in a suit. That person was none other than G-Dragon.

He watched Gabbie from behind the curtain as the room slowly had the lights on. Suddenly the lights turned off making Gabbie shriek in shock. G-Dragon silently chuckled at her cute reaction. The lights then focused on one spot, the stage.

Gabbie looked at the stage as she walked closer, each step her heart beated faster. She gasped as her eyes widened as G-Dragon walked out from behind the curtain and to the middle of the stage. In his hands were a dozen of red roses.

He made his way down the stage and towards Gabbie who was in extreme shock.

'Of course she'll react that way' G-Dragon thought.

"Um.. why are you here?" Gabbie asked as she snapped out of her thoughts as G-Dragon was only half a metre close to her.

"I... wanted to see you" G-Dragon confessed.

"Eh?"

"And to sort out my heart" He flashed her a warm smile, making Gabbie's heart beat faster.

'Is my dream becoming reality?' She thought

G-Dragon slowly leaned in, kissing Gabbie on her lips and pulled back as his heart had beaten faster while Gabbies hearted beated twice the normal pace she had earlier. She stood frozen in her spot as she stared at G-Dragon with wide eyes.

G-Dragon looked at her before laughing. She blinked before snapping out of her gaze.

"W-what?" She pouted

"It's just that your reactions are cute" G-Dragon said he pinched her cheeks.

Gabbie looked down and blushed.

"The reason why I'm here without the president knowing is be--"

"The president doesn't know!?" Gabbie exclaimed cutting him off.

G-Dragon chuckled and patted her head.

"I had Seungri pulled off some strings. Any ways, the reason I'm here is because I want to sort out my feelings towards you"

Gabbie tilted her head in confusion. G-Dragon chuckled at her cute reaction again before bending down to meet her eye level.

"I love you. Not as my precious fan girl but more than that"

Gabbie's heart fluttered and started to beat faster, anticipating what G-Dragon will say next.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" G-dragon gave her the warmest smile.

Gabbie gazed into his eyes, she nodded as a smile crept up her face.

"YES!" G-Dragon cheered as he hugged her tightly.

"Now my heart is at ease!"

Gabbie giggled at her oppa's cute actions.

"I love you" He said again as he placed at kiss on her forehead as he continued to hug her in his arms, not wanting this moment to end.